It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Alien female photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh, that explains it, the telepathic communication I have is not a human trait. And here I have been telling others that we can all do it.....Not a chance, I am probably just an Alien half breed. I guess I should start to build a ship.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Telepathic really..what am I thinking now?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I did a google search for photos of tall white aliens and it had this photo.

I think that tall alien looks like Kurgan from highlander

Image Source

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You are thinking about eating a hot dog for lunch. You are also contemplating playing call of duty or going shopping for some more cat food.
There is also the lingering thought of heading down to the pub to put on a few bets with the horses and have a beer. You are trying not to think about mowing the lawn or cleaning today.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know if the spaceman is a Tall White or not, I can see why some people think this is the man's wife but the Men In Black didn't seem to think so. Have you seen the Unsealed Alien Files on the Solway Firth Spaceman ? They make some very interesting connections between this photo, the area where it was taken and an Australian case about two spacemen causing a rocket launch to be stopped. If you haven't seen it you need to watch it, you can find it on you tube, I'm not having much luck posting links for some strange reason.

I saw that programme. The two unaccountted (sorry its really late i cant spell) men on the launch pad of the rocket. The solway firth man is such a mystery. I dont believe its a woman in a headscarf.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're thinking I am a little nuts.

If I am not right, than maybe it is because you are not an alien

edit on 9-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

The mystery just gets stranger when you know the Solway Firth photo was taken on 23 May 64, just a day before the 2 spacemen were caught on film in Australia on 24 May 64. Then add to that, the Australian missile was assembled less than 30 miles from Solway Firth and in both cases the spacemen seem to just appear and disappear. I don't think Jim's wife could do that and I doubt the Men In Black would be interested in a picture of his wife.

The show said the spacemen could be us from the future but they don't know that, it could be the tall whites or some other Aliens and they talked about the case in California a couple of weeks later, 10 June 64 where a UFO shot down a missile. I really don't know what's going on but I don't think it's Jim's wife in the picture.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I just like to say don't knock white for trying to make a buck, is that your basis to degrade his work. I researched his career to make sure times right etc. And unlike the bathers i find his stories to be true. This after talking with others who are anonymous. But for me it left me believing the his story. Having been to the area in question also brought more feeling good that they were true.

There is also a valley in Colorado holds a Nordic base, not far from where we lived. The Nordic he writes about are real.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im not an expert of CGI or 3d whatever, but I can clearly see that the hair has been colored by a computer program. Its fake as hell!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Thanks for that.

And after all, even after I photoshopped it a bit it is me that is on the photo,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Thanks for that.

And after all, even after I photoshopped it a bit it is me that is on the photo,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Tineye tells me this photo is from here- a tv series
www.tv.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yup, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this is 100% irrevocable and hard proof of Aliens.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some are like us. The problem is even if it is real people are not going to believe it regardless, what consists proof that's the question.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.collective-evolution.com...

A similar picture is here of the Nordic alien, about half way down right hand side

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Rigsby
www.collective-evolution.com...

A similar picture is here of the Nordic alien, about half way down right hand side

The whole idea of "Nordic Aliens" was a NAZI/Neo-Fascist meme that was floated into 1950s UFO contactee cults.

Anyone who knows anything about biology would tell you the likelihood of running into aliens from another world which basically look just like us except for a height difference is silly fiction.

There are too many other forms life and intelligent life can take.

It used to be that these "nordic types" came from "Venus" till that was debunked by actual space missions, now it's "The Pleiades" which is equally laughable as a point of origin for reasons discussed elsewhere.)

My advice is to leave the whole "nordic alien" nonsense back where it belongs with 1950s neo-nazi influenced people with visions of Venus as this lush sister to earth (rather than the hell planet it actually is).
edit on 12-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

JadeStar

The whole idea of "Nordic Aliens" was a NAZI/Neo-Fascist meme that was floated into 1950s UFO contactee cults.

Actually the "Nordic" types started much earlier than that, but we can leave that for later...

Anyone who knows anything about biology would tell you the likelihood of running into aliens from another world which basically look just like us except for a height difference is silly fiction.

Tell us...how many other "configurations" can do what YOU can do? Never mind how intelligent the species, how many can build, manipulate, etc. like you can. How may Terrestrial species have the combination of intelligence and manipulation required to leave Earth?

We all know the answers to those questions, yet someone who is studying biology seems to think that some different configuration can work...I'd like to "see" it.

The realty of all space faring beings will be an oversized brain supported by a central chassis with agile locomotion and a limited number of manipulators...the most efficient form for this is humanoid. And we all know that is what nature will select for.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Quite strange photo, she looks like one of those women who advertise skin product commercials hahahaha.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

tanka418

JadeStar

Actually the "Nordic" types started much earlier than that, but we can leave that for later...

Tell us...how many other "configurations" can do what YOU can do? Never mind how intelligent the species, how many can build, manipulate, etc. like you can. How may Terrestrial species have the combination of intelligence and manipulation required to leave Earth?

As we've seen with the study of other things in the universe, basing our assumptions about it on our lone example of Earth & the Solar System is utter folly.

We used to think every planetary system would resemble our solar system: Big gas planets far out, small rocky planets close in to the star.

Now we know how wrong we were to assume that based on a single planetary formation model which explained our solar system.

First we found "Hot Jupiters"...

Then we found "Super Earths"....

Recently we've found "Gas Terrans", Earth sized planets with huge gas atmospheres.

Additionally we've created robots with 6 limbs and 8 fingers or wheels for mobility which seem equally adept at manipulating their environment as we do.

To think that humanity and the human form is the epitome of Intelligent Life in the Universe is like thinking Earth and our solar system represented the typical planetary system prior to the discovery and verification of the first extrasolar planets in the 1990s.

When we do make real contact with real aliens they're likely to look NOTHING like us for any number of biological and environmental reasons.

They might not even be biological, they might very well be post-biological machines.

You and others have been so conditioned due to sci-fi needing to put human actors in alien roles that its almost unfathomable that intelligent life could take any other form.

Ask an evolutionary biologist and they will just laugh at that.

We could very well have evolved from intelligent spiders (who manipulate their environment quite well) or plenty of other critters on earth had things been a little different.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There is another photo of a female, that has been around for at least 20 years but it seems to have vanished from the internet. At least it has vanished from a cursory search. I recall this one however. Someone else may have posted this already but my computer is old and slow. I have not been able to scroll through all the replies like I would like to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join