It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Alien female photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Tall white Aliens dont have teeth apparantly.

The Solway Firth Spaceman is this a Tall white Alien?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I went and saw Charles Hall in Adelaide last week too...wish I knew a fellow ATS member was going to be there!!!

From what I understand, the picture of the lady reminds more of a Palaidiens ET (unsure of spelling). The tall whites are much whiter in appearance and have much larger eyes. Charles also stated that Area 51 was just a landing strip and that the tall whites actually resided in Area 54...was that what he said?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by erneeswet12

you sure you replied to the right thread, check OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am not saying there are no "tall whites" but I doubt they look like this image, it would suggest the envoirnment they live in is like our own, hense they look very much as we do.. nope cant go with this being anything other than a mock up of imagery using the trusty ol pc... but hey if you get enough percentage of people to buy this then you might be able to buy a house..

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
The photo appears to have been created with 3D graphics software or a real image that has been altered with image software.

My opinion too.

I don't doubt that these aliens exist, or that they look human. Maybe someone saw one and tried to create an image of her?

If it is real, it looks like a mug shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It seems that some aren't paying attention!

Isn't any of this new, all been around for a while. This vid kind of ties some stuff together. Ancient aliens, Illuminati, etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That photo looks like nothing more than an attractive woman with her hair dyed or powdered white.

Not an alien.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

This is one of them rare times I have to agree with you.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
first alien i see with a lazy eye :p

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Naaaah, here is the real tall white

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

That photo looks like nothing more than an attractive woman with her hair dyed or powdered white.

Not an alien.

Attractive?

She look like a live version of a Picasso painting. Not that attractive IMO. Unless you like Picasso.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She looks like an ordinary human female with a few modifications to the photo:

• Her skin has been airbrushed to make it smoother
  • Her hair has been replaced with what clearly appears to be CGI hair
  • Her eyes appear to have possibly been subtly enlarged

I don't think this photo was ever intended to be a photo of an ACTUAL alien though, it looks like an artist rendition that was made as a promotional piece (cover? ad?) for something.
edit on 8-8-2013 by JackLucas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great stories these are. Just like the two books Phillip Krapf wrote (if you haven't read them shame on you!
)

Yep, damn cool to read and wonder...but that's about all one can do. Is Wonder...

check out this short clip with Phillip Krapf .(and more on his bio here .....> ufology.wikidot.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Her name is Nina Nam Nam and she's not very happy that Charles Hall stole her photo and is claiming she's an alien.

ninanam.blogspot.ca...

This is my reply to the YouTube video in witch I have been proclaimed a Tall White alien by dr. Charles Hall

youtu.be...

First of all I want to thank you for disregarding my mutilation of your language, sorry for that
..now I said that he is a liar and a thief because that's my personal truth as I am the girl on the photo...it is my artistic installation that was put on my blog that has nothing to do with aliendisclosure whatever sites...first I thought that mr Hall has nothing to do with the fact that my photo was used in the interview, that was just a mistake made by technicians in that tv show. But then few days after my friend that lives in Australia told me she saw me again on another tv show...so I guessed it wasn't a mistake then. As mr Hall is not saying at any point that my photograph is a reconstruction/representation of an tall white being, but rather insinuating that I am an alien that he worked with, I give myself the freedom to say that he is a liar. Please try to understand from my perspective. I also sad that he is a thief because he took my personal creation and it is using it without my permission in the way I complete disagree.. And after all, even after I photoshopped it a bit it is me that is on the photo, as people continue to recognize me on this photo...so I feel really offended and at time hurt for being proclaimed something that I'm not. Not for saying, but after this video come out, I have changed my hair color. That is how deeply this nonsense affected me, especially after I read a few comments on this video. I couldn't believe how much separation, fear and negative emotions of any kind are bursting out of almost every comment on this video...that's another level of manipulation.

edit on 8-8-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

She look like a live version of a Picasso painting.

Really?

To me her eyes, nose and other features were in their proper places.

Did you look at it cross-eyed?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Who's the guy behind the alien in the fencing outfit? That kid looks like a human to me. His parents are trying to embarrass him in that fencing outfit?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by merka

She look like a live version of a Picasso painting.

Really?

To me her eyes, nose and other features were in their proper places.

Did you look at it cross-eyed?

Its the UFO board, we look at everything cross-eyed.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

G,day mate. re the joker in white behind the kid. Mate its the STIG. bugga that bloke gets around. ok. it a pommie tv show called top gear. check it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I don't know if the spaceman is a Tall White or not, I can see why some people think this is the man's wife but the Men In Black didn't seem to think so. Have you seen the Unsealed Alien Files on the Solway Firth Spaceman ? They make some very interesting connections between this photo, the area where it was taken and an Australian case about two spacemen causing a rocket launch to be stopped. If you haven't seen it you need to watch it, you can find it on you tube, I'm not having much luck posting links for some strange reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join