It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi National in Boston Bombing Being Deported on "National Security Grounds"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Saudi National in Boston Bombing Being Deported on "National Security Grounds"

atlassh rugs2000.typepad.com

Steve Emerson just broke the shocking news that the Saudi National, Abdul al-Harbi, first questioned in the Boston bombing, is going to be deported on "national security grounds." He is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. Abdul al-Harbi is a devout Muslim from Medina.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
edit on 17-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: fixed all caps

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this? The media especially the right wing talk radio dingbats are pushing this hard. Supposedly a Saudi diplomat met with Obama unscheduled the other day and now this.

I cannot find any legit news sources on this and as usual I did a search on ATS and didn't see anything... From what I heard this boy and his girlfriend had been questioned and were fully cooperative, even letting police search his apartment.

Now he's supposedly being painted as the culprit again, at least by people with an agenda, because he reportedly is being deported back to Saudi Arabia. Seems the sites/blogs reporting this are very right wing islamophobic type websites. I tend not to trust that crew.

Any clarification here? I personally believe he had nothing to do with it and I don't necessarily buy this story but who knows at this point. If he had something to do with it then why let him go? I'm familiar with our governments cozy relationship with the Saudi royal family but you'd think they would still want to punish this kid.

atlassh rugs2000.typepad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Maybe this thread can help....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Thanks! I should have seen that....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Son of a Biscuit! I hope it's not true. If it is, who knows what's next. Oh wait yeah we do...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Skip to the 5 minute mark

After the BS earlier today i don't believe nothing

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Please add to the exisiting thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join