It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is GUILTY of COMMITTING USELESS WAR CRIMES!! according to 30 year intel vetn ipartisan review?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

THE SPECIFIC INDICTMENT of Bush Jr/Obama/CIA/US Military “Torture of 9/11 Prisoners” at GITMO—FINALLY CONFIRMED as a “WAR CRIME”-- Equivalent to Prosecuted Nazi War Crimes and the Torture/ Internship Of Japanese Americans During WWII.
Nothing beats a sensational front page news story like a Boston Marathon Massacre! Most readers would miss the incidental but far more serious implication for the moral compass of America than the NY Times story by Scott Shane, entitled, “U.S. Practiced Torture After 9/11, Non Partisan Review Concludes”. (posted earlier)
In this article, both Asa Hutchinson [Republican/Bush Jr Administration] and James R. Jones [Democrat, Congress] indict the interrogation and tortures committed by Presidents Clinton [Rendition], Bush Jr [full menu of tortures], Obama [Bush Jr in Black face.

pieczenik.blogspot.ca...

if this is true
then according to Dr Pieczenic, 30 year intel expert and co author of many Jack Ryan novels, all these presidents should be executed or given life imprisonment the same as the germans and japanese who commited the same types of crimes in WWII

well ats what do you think?
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Seeing the USA (also Israel) does not recognise the people who deal with war crimes (International Criminal Court) I do not think anything will ever happen.
edit on 17-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who's going to arrest them?

Suppose some court somewhere says Guilty!
The criminals will just laugh and then call the court a terrorist court and the sheeple will say baaa baaa

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I didn't see anything in the article about who indicted the various politicians or who found them guilty. What did I miss? Or is it the author's hope that someday they will be convicted of something?

(Man, that blog is hard reading.)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the prevailing notion is that those in power cannot be guilty of a crime if they have not done the action themselves. So Stalin had people whack millions, Mao the same, and El Presidente's plural ordered ACTIONS that could be considered crimes, but they did not actually do anything and often, have no real knowledge either - plausible deniability is the rule of the land in politics at the top end.

Once out of power, it then seems folks who care to may go after them, but in the case of the major powers, the police themselves, so there isn't going to be a criminal event. Mubarak in Egypt is an example of when in power all is fine, out of power, well, things get dodgy in his local district but the world really doesn't give a crap - Saddam was tried by his own people too.

When you investigate yourself, usually you get off okay.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

the US is a signatory to

the United States is a signatory to the international Convention Against Torture, which requires the prompt investigation of allegations of torture and the compensation of its victims

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I didn't see anything in the article about who indicted the various politicians or who found them guilty. What did I miss? Or is it the author's hope that someday they will be convicted of something?

(Man, that blog is hard reading.)

hello Charles nice to see you
here is the link to the original NY times article
it is much easier to read
www.nytimes.com...

while I was gone a mod must have cleaned up my thread and erases some edits
(Thanks it was a mash up )
I had replaced the word congress in the title with the word review and i hadposted the TY times link

I would very much like to see what you think of the NYTimes article

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

thanks Cranky

I guess the victor gets to pull the gallows lever not the losers

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Duplicate post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join