It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds arrest suspect in ricin-positive letters sent to Obama, senator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Feds arrest suspect in ricin-positive letters sent to Obama, senator

[url=http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17/17794663-feds-arrest-suspect-in-ricin-positive-letters-sent-to-obama-senator?lite]usnews.nbcnews.com[/ url]

Federal agents on Wednesday arrested a suspect in the mailing of letters to President Barack Obama and a U.S. senator that initially tested positive for the poison ricin.
The suspect was identified as Kenneth Curtis of Tupelo, Miss., federal officials told NBC News.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mods delete if I'm a little late but suspect caught in ricin letters mailer to senators and Obama. Wonder if this is connected to the bombings? Obviously this is breaking news so we will have to wait and see but this is good news considering they caught him so quick. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like the anthrax letter debacle

[url=http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17/17794663-feds-arrest-suspect-in-ricin-positive-letters-sent-to-obama-senator?lite]usnews.nbcnews.com[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.punditpress.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No need to be like that about it.....wow.
edit on Wed Apr 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

Seriously, what is happening lately?? Why the meaness? What ever happened to manners? I am so tired of these snarky comments. Sometimes it bothers me also when i see a topic repeated but come on, a little harsh aren't you?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

I did do a search and found nothing. Take your meds and calm down kiddo, as I stated in the OP I'm well aware of the fact that the mods will nix the thread if there's already one in progress.

I've been here since 07 and don't have much flags or stars... You think that's really what I'm concerned with?

new topics

top topics

join