It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost count of all the Bomb Threats...Suspicious Packages etc. What's Going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So I went to www.globalincidentmap.com...

Seems like a lot of crazies out there. Granted, many are proven false and the search terms on the site includes hoaxes along with actual incidents but still...

These reports are everything from mail bombs to suspicious packages to actual explosives found (sometimes just old ordinances found)

But it still seems like a lot to me. Especially when you look at the rest of the World:

Seems a bit lopsided to me or is it that some in the rest of the World are not being reported for whatever reasons. Or perhaps the US incidents are not as serious in scale or even numbers but are being fabricated to look like the Country is under attack?

I don't know anymore and I have given up trying to even guess at what it all means.

Just thought I'd share.

Peace

edit on 17-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ramping up the fear of Westerners towards GLOBAL PLAN 2000 I should imagine.

(Agenda 21)

Where's my tin foil hat gone?!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is daunting in a way. The US bombs are little fish in the scheme of things. You mention that maybe the programm is laying it out to make the US look like it is under attack? It is from the inside isn't it? I thought it has been for years, it Is just people have got slack and boston was a wake up back to the reality that 200 million people are still walking around with their heads buried in the sand.

Desensitisation is the name of the game at this time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Economic, - AND CIVIL- collapse.

At 1st glance I thought the maps were of US Nuke reactors, tho.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Ramping up the fear of Westerners towards GLOBAL PLAN 2000 I should imagine.

(Agenda 21)

Where's my tin foil hat gone?!

I was thinking along the same lines myself...

How is it that the rest of the World reports only actual incidents but the US reports a fart in the bathtub?

It really does seem like they are trying to instill fear rather than calm it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
It is daunting in a way. The US bombs are little fish in the scheme of things. You mention that maybe the programm is laying it out to make the US look like it is under attack? It is from the inside isn't it? I thought it has been for years, it Is just people have got slack and boston was a wake up back to the reality that 200 million people are still walking around with their heads buried in the sand.

Desensitisation is the name of the game at this time.

Looking at it, it looks like the entire Country is under attack doesn't it? Some are verified but so many are just not even worth mentioning.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Economic, - AND CIVIL- collapse.

If those were nuke sites we wouldn't be having a nice calm discussion right now...

Thankfully.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
what's going on is an international fear driven psyop.

and it's going well.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
maybe they are trying to hide this?
pieczenik.blogspot.ca...

thats 5 timeouts in a row while trying to postWTF?

this about Bush jr and obama and clinton being considered by a bipartusan commision of war crimes on a par wth the Japanese and the germans of WWII and for which many of them were executed or incarcerated for
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

If those were nuke sites we wouldn't be having a nice calm discussion right now...

Thankfully.

Peace

even better, world peace!

US nuke reactors really lite up Americans life!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It looks like it's nice in Mongolia this time of year at least.

Who's down for being a Nomadic shepherd for a few years?

CX

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

If that is one star per suspicious package on that map, i wouldn't say that's particularly busy. Not in a country of that size that is pretty high on a target list for home grown and foreign terrorists.When i served in Germany in the 80's, and then N. Ireland in the 90's, we were getting called to suspicious packages all the time. Back in the UK it was the same. Of course it was the IRA back then but it's no different to what you guys are dealing with now. It always got worse after an incident.

You think thats busy for incidents?.....you wait and see that sky rocket now that backpacks bombs are being talked about again. Happens all the time and you can't blame people. The slightest thing left unattended will be called in now.

CX.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
what's going on is an international fear driven psyop.

and it's going well.

Well something doesn't seem right here. Why all the small reports in the US which is only a part of what Global Incident means?

Why does someone in a far corner of the World need to know about a package responsible for clearing a cargo area of the US turning out to be a box of books?

Whatever the plan is, this is an indicator of the fear mongering IMO.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
reply to post by jude11

If that is one star per suspicious package on that map, i wouldn't say that's particularly busy. Not in a country of that size that is pretty high on a target list for home grown and foreign terrorists.When i served in Germany in the 80's, and then N. Ireland in the 90's, we were getting called to suspicious packages all the time. Back in the UK it was the same. Of course it was the IRA back then but it's no different to what you guys are dealing with now. It always got worse after an incident.

You think thats busy for incidents?.....you wait and see that sky rocket now that backpacks bombs are being talked about again. Happens all the time and you can't blame people. The slightest thing left unattended will be called in now.

CX.

I see your point but I've been watching for an hour or so and those one stars keep updating as the incidents refresh every 40-80 secs.

That's how I lost count.

I need a nap...

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think we've only gotten to see news media cover what is happening all the time anyway. They're HYPER sensitive right now but I listened to satellite radio on the truck where it was often reporting suspicious packages or boxes or other manner of items in the traffic updates (why traffic was screwy in one place or another) and/or in news feeds XM carried back then. Unless they are finding real devices? I'd say people are just seeing and reporting what they saw and ignored until Boston happened.

My two cents.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
All these false bomb threats?

Are par for the course. Imagine, everybody with a beef against a sherif, judge, school, bank. Prank yankers call these in all the time. It drives people crazy. Mostly they are ignored or minimized but right now, its a serious matter.

The pranksters, paybacks and Tee hee hee's are having a giggling good time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As far as the US goes, this should have been expected. People are on edge. They are reporting EVERYTHING that looks even slightly out of place. Happened after 9/11, too.

I would wager to say that there is, and has been for quite some time, a bomb threat inside the united states every single day. Events like Boston simply make people take more notice.

CX

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I see your point but I've been watching for an hour or so and those one stars keep updating as the incidents refresh every 40-80 secs.

That's how I lost count.

I need a nap...

Peace

Remember the good ole days when we counted sheep to make us tired......it's a sign if the times when sheep are replaced with bomb threats lol.

Enjoy your nap.

CX.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do have a bit of insight on how these mapping sites work. Every little "explosion" icons are every bomb threat, suspicious package call in as well as actual bombings. So if little Leroy is having a bad acne day, and calls in a threat to his school, it is on there... same way with every "bomb" related call in. I'm surprised there aren't more, actually...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this is nothing more than the Mrs. Grundy syndrom you know the "see something,say something", like in the 50's "a red under every bed" the difference today is now we ALL have means to communicate on a scale never before seen.

Don't like the way your neighbor cuts their lawn, call the cops and tell them they look suspicious or better yet get them "Swatted".

Speaking Arabic will get you removed from an airplane.

If folks are REALLY scared, just stay home and lock your doors and pull the blinds. it's OK the government will save you, eventually (maybe depending on how many votes [dollars] you have.

recent polls show only 4% of Americans are worried about gun control, yet it's the top agenda for our government, and folks wonder why "The People" are so mad?? really??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join