It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Boston Funerals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Wrong. Christians don't hate the WBC, we reject their message as un-Christlike and decietful.

Well I'm not directing this personally at you, but let me prod people's thoughts about this ultimatum: Either love your enemy or reject Christ's message.

Pity this group is such an attention magnet and detracts the focus of the masses.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

AWESOME! Nate said he didn't know as of yesterday if they were going to go or not.

What creeps. Evil. Yeah, non-gang bikers are some of the most honorable, chivalrous, noble people I've ever met. Some of my best friends, and my husband, are avid HD enthusiasts. Jewels.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

Wrong. Christians don't hate the WBC, we reject their message as un-Christlike and decietful.

Well I'm not directing this personally at you, but let me prod people's thoughts about this ultimatum: Either love your enemy or reject Christ's message.

Pity this group is such an attention magnet and detracts the focus of the masses.

You can love a person as a human and created in the image of God while simultaneously rejecting their message.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

You can love a person as a human and created in the image of God while simultaneously rejecting their message.

Yes that is true. The person that I've seen that practices what you said, in what I believe to be the truest form, are the two granddaughters of the founder that recently broke away from the WBC.

medium.com...

We know that we dearly love our family. They now consider us betrayers, and we are cut off from their lives, but we know they are well-intentioned. We will never not love them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join