It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the month April cursed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If we know one thing about the Boston Marathon bombings (as of press time), it’s that April really is the cruelest bi**h of a month. April marks the beginning and the end of the American Civil War, the sinking of the Titanic and the assassination of Martin Luther King. And those are just the historical events. T.S. Elliot was right in calling this the cruelest month, but it’s really one week around which most of these events seem to swirl: the week surrounding April 20th has played host to some of America’s darkest hours. Conspiracy, coincidence or is April just a rabbit hole of tragedy? Here are just some of the tragedies that have occurred on or around April 20, but also some in the beginning of it too

blog.trutv.com...

1. Boston Marathon Bombings: Very little is known about the bombings, which occurred on April 15, 2013 just before 3pm near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
2. Columbine High School: On April 20, 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot and killed 13 of their classmates before committing suicide. The date of the massacre (Hitler’s birthday) led some conspiracy theorists to believe the gunmen were neo Nazis. In their testimonial videos, Harris and Klebold claimed that they wanted to surpass other historical events, although it was never clear which ones they had in mind…
3. Hitler’s Birthday: Adolph Hitler was born on April 20, 1889. Some conspiracy theorists connect the birth date of Hitler and the violent events that surround the day to an occult holiday that begins on April 19, called the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast. Regardless, it is eerie.
4. Raid on Branch Davidian Compound (aka Waco): The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) ended their 51 day siege on the compound of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas on April 19, 1993. The alleged cult was led by David Koresh, who died along with 76 other men, women and children in the siege. The events at Waco were partially what inspired Timothy McVeigh, who struck on April 19, 1995 (see below).
5. Rivera Helicopter Incident: The deadly siege at Ruby Ridge was caused in part by Randy Weaver refusing to pose as an informant for the federal government in exchange for a dismissal of his illegal weapons charges. As tensions between Weaver and the government unfolded, it led to the stand-off and eventual arrest of Weaver, and the death of his family and US Marshall Bill Degan. A significant event that preceded Ruby Ridge occured on April 18, 1992 and is now known as the “Rivera Helicopter Incident.” News reporter Geraldo Rivera flew over the Weaver home. Some media reports of the incident noted that Weaver shot at the helicopter. These reports were later used as justification for the use of force during the siege.
6. Raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord: Are you confused yet? Well, sit down. Because this one is a doozy. Randy Weaver initially came under investigation by the federal government because of a dispute with his neighbor, Frank Kumnick. Kumnick told authorities that Weaver was making threats against the pope and the president (among others), while Weaver told the government that Kumnick had ties to the radical Christian doomsday group, the Covenant, the Sword and the Arm of the Lord (CSA). Whether that is true or not remains to be proven, but either way, on April 20, 1985, the government laid siege to the CSA compound in Elijah, Missouri.
7. Oklahoma City Bombing: April 19, 1995 was also the day that Timothy McVeigh detonated a truck full of explosives into the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in downtown Oklahoma City. McVeigh sympathized with militia movements and cited the siege at Waco as one of his motivations for his actions. Some conspiracy theorists even suspect a link between McVeigh and Richard Wayne Snell, the CSA member, who planned a similar attack on the Murrah building that was never carried out.
8. Revolutionary War: Depending on what conspiracies you believe, all of these events may or may not lead back to April 19, 1775, when the American colonist fought the British in the battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the American Revolutionary War. Ralph Waldo Emerson commemorated the battle by describing the first gunshot of the battle as “the shot heard ‘round the world.” In Massachusetts, April 19 is known as Patriot’s Day and is celebrated as a holiday. And, by the way,
9. The Titanic sank on April 15th, 1912 and
10. the Civil War commenced in mid-April, 1861.

I'd like to add a few too...
1.) Chernobyl disaster - 26 April 1986. en.wikipedia.org...
2.) Hillsborough disaster - 15 April 1989. en.wikipedia.org...
3.) Virginia Tech massacre - 16 April 2007. en.wikipedia.org...
4.) Beirut barrack bombing - 18 April 1883. en.wikipedia.org...
5.) The Upper Big Branch Mine disaster - April 5th 2010. en.wikipedia.org...

I've never liked April as a month and now I know why...... it's cursed!
edit on 17-4-2013 by skyblueworld because: more info

edit on 17-4-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here is some more links to articles asking if April is really cursed?..

suite101.com...

laralunara.wordpress.com...

wildminds.ning.com... Lincoln was assassinated in April that's another.

Seems like big events usually are happening in April, seems odd in a way but who knows.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
But...it's my birthday so it's not all bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to you and hope you have a great day.

But Another date can now be added to this truly cursed month...
18/4/2013 Texas explosion- www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

From an occult point of view April is an "important" month. Fire and blood sacrifices are required.

c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. d.
April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Happy birthday Night Star. My birthday is also on April (tommorow)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Happy Birthday to you and hope you have a great day.

But Another date can now be added to this truly cursed month...
18/4/2013 Texas explosion- www.youtube.com...

Thanks!! I had an awesome day!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Happy Birthday To You !!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Happy Birthday To You !!!!!!

Thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom traveller
reply to post by skyblueworld

From an occult point of view April is an "important" month. Fire and blood sacrifices are required.

c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. d.
April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thanks to the OP for compiling those dates. I too have heard of the importance of April for occult/illuminati blood sacrifice. Isn't it interesting that Christians celebrate Easter (or called Ischtar (sp?) by those who have read The Two Babylons by Alexander Hyssop). And May 1 is not coincidence either. As far as sacrifice goes, it's no wonder that pilots must call out May-Day! May-Day! if their planes go down.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just replying to the title no because my baby was born in april

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My cat of 9 years died April 2012. Still heartbroken. Was renal failure. I couldn't believe he wouldn't go on longer than that, he was such a huge personality.

new topics

top topics

join