It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Principal of Sandy Hook interviewed concerning the Marathon Explosion (image circulating on facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is an image floating around facebook of the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary School (who was shot and killed) in a supposed recent interview talking about being a witness to the Boston Explosions.

I can not confirm if this is for real or not, I did a search and have not found the actual interview, only people commenting about the picture.

My guess is that it is fake but still unsure.

Here is an image, (not sure how to embed the image yet though)

Here is a video I found on Youtube.

Anyone else have any info on this or can confirm or debunk it?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Already a thread on here somewhere....image is real but they accidentally put the old principals image with the caption. Her name was Dawn. The new principal that stepped in was actually an old principal there as well and her name is Donna.

Will link when I find it.

Never mind...looks like that thread was 404'd. Either way, the pic you link and that is going around is the same pic on both sides of the image. It is also only a picture. Guessing some news agency screwed up and put the principal who died on there instead of the new principal...
edit on 4/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Reminds me of a famous SNAFU on Brittish Tv from the 80's where the news item about the retirement of cricket umpire Dickie Bird was accompanied by a caption of... you guessed it a dickie bird, perched on a branch...

Never underestimate the power of incompetence..

top topics

join