It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this man fleeing the scene connected to the Boston Bombings? What does he drop?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like we may have been correct...the man in black...

link

Video shows man in black with shredded pants running away in the aftermath of one of the blasts

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All I can say is, Damn that dude is Superhuman.

With his clothes being that shredded & everyone around him blown up, he should have NOT been able to run away from that blast (especially w/ shrapnel involved).

Damn lucky whoever he is. . .

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Now we need a picture of the guy in the hospital to compare against the new pictures that have been released. I would like to know if he is the one running. Remember, early on, it was said someone tackled someone who was running away. There were CIA/SEAL teams in the crowd...to stop this. We can see them. They did not do it but I am wondering if they are the ones who tackled the guy who was not a suspect but who could not leave the hospital. I want to see if he is one of these guys and my bet is the man in black. I am thinking maybe TPTB put them there to try to filter out the real bombers. In an op such as this I have read sometimes the players will not know each other...and show up to cause havoc.

Coincidence need to be disproven...It looks from the pics that are circulating there were up to 5 guys and remember there were five devices first reported.

Four look Middle Eastern but there is the one who looks like he is in his 50's, white and all disheveled. A glaze and lowered shoulders. He looks out of place. He actually looks at the camera like he was supposed to. He is holding the backpack over his forearms. Easier to drop...

So, why the weird cast of characters?

To blame it on who they wanted and now they can't. Did you ever think AJ would actually pull back the curtain...or is that what is wanted?

edit on 17-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Xaphan

Is it really racial profiling? He is brown afterall and most of the suspects seem to be brown.

Anyway, i bet you wouldn't care if the other suspects were first described as white, eh?
edit on 17/4/13 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

Using ethnicity as a description is fine, as long as the accusation isn't based solely on that alone. There was enough valid evidence of that guy being shifty as it was. Mentioning his genetic background was more of an insult than evidence.

Most of the suspects involved in crimes like this are (usually) Muslim radicals. It has more to do with religion than ethnicity. A "brown" person who wasn't raised Muslim would probably never even consider doing something like this. Accusations based on physical appearance is a slippery slope. If there was a serial killer loose in my city and somebody said to me "Hey, you're white. I don't trust you because statistically most serial killers are white males." I'd be just as pissed off.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is the one of the two suspects that they are looking for. FBI is actively pursuing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join