It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money no object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Okay guys an gals, after plowing through the archives and comments. I have noticed so many members have dofferent favourite projects that they love.

So, in the spirit of fun and in an excercise to further deepen our knowledge of each other, I ask you this....

If money was no object, and there was no sevrecy between countries and we all lived happily together.....

What secret military project would you absolutely love to see? For example....

I would love to see the apparent super space ship thingys John Lear used to talk about.

See where Im going with this?

Lets have some fun guys and keep it upbeat. No downers!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

research and develop teleportation devices. Make the affordable and publicly available, something like a public payphone. Nobody would be hungry...ever again.

Utopia reinvented...I know.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would like the holodeck from Star Trek.

All your fantasies played out. Those people not good with the opposite sex could gain some experience or just have their sexual needs met and help with lowering the worlds population.

Come on. Apart from the wet dreams you may have just thinking about this, just imagine.

A wife / husband / family / girl-boyfriend that you could just look up at the ceiling and say

Save and end program

P

edit on 17/4/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

True Sci-Fi style nanotechnology - mini robots being able to deconstruct and reassemble at the atomic level any object we fancy.

The applications would be endless and would also help pretty much every single field of human endeavour.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I'd like to have a Star Trek style "replicator". A hot fudge sundae and a glass of red wine at the touch of a finger, a new remote control when the sofa monster eats the old one in an instant, a diamond tiara to wear while cleaning the toilets if I want- all instantly and at no cost. Picture it: no more hunger, no more theft, no more need of money- anything you want right there at the touch of a button or a voice command!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hook me up with a TR-3B! Just the engine though, I'd want to build my own spaceship. I don't like triangles... Then I'd fly around the world in my silent running UFO and hover over big cities. I'd hope not to cause panic, but I would want to get people speculating... "Is it aliens?" I'd stay parked over a metropolis for a day or so, then land in a big open park. The people would gather around to see what shadowy figure emerged... Then I'd be all like, "Surprise! It's just Polly!!"

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'd buy out the privatized space projects (The ones which in my mind, deal with crashed UFO's, reversed tech etc)

Slightly OT: I'd demand access to Vatican, Mormon, Scientology Archives, and Islam secret archives if they have any(?)

Oh yeah then I'd build one of these

edit on 17-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned but I would like to see the spacecraft and trickle down technology of that spaceship with the translucent metal, that story always facinated me

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Oooh, i like it. It would certainly make the school run interesting!

Now, if only it had some sort of beer dispenser......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

where are the engines ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

That is the most bad ass looking thing I have ever seen!!!

top topics

join