It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet Fighter lands in street...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So I have had many airplane crash dreams, I'm certain it is a metaphor my subconscious has chosen, but this one felt a little different.

It was an X29 forward swept wing jet fighter, it had to crash land and had no choice but to do it in a busy street, it landed fine but kept rolling and T-boned a truck, there was an explosion and a minivan behind the truck smashed into the carnage, a woman bailed from it with a bag of groceries on fire. There were no real debris left from the explosion, only a smoldering fire. People stopped and got out their cell phones and started taking video.

Just posting in case this was prophetic...prolly not...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

a bag of groceries on fire

Maybe your subconscious is telling you that you're spending too much on groceries.

All in jest OP...I'll keep an eye out...I'm fairly close to MacDill A.F.B. and travel a few major thoroughfares in an around there...if it is indeed a prophetic dream...I'll be the first to report back to this thread with any emergency landings by jet fighters on any of the highways in the Tampa Bay area

edit on 4/16/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

interstate highway system in the US is designed that for every 5miles of road there is one of those perfectly straight to facilitate bombers and warplanes if the need ever arose.
maybe TEOTWAWKI and you saw the highway in your dream

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It would be a pretty good trick if an X-29 managed to crash-land.

Both are retired and on public display. One at Edwards AFB and one at Wright-Patterson AFB

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

actually it looked more like this one:

new topics

top topics

join