It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say what you mean, then shut up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

You sound to me like you've got a good head on your shoulders , you know right from wrong and you know you need to change your life , take heart from that and set your sights on that goal .

Your past is no barrier to your future and at 24 you have a lot to look forward to , I wish I had the answers for you but I don't , all I can do is wish you well ..... be strong and keep your head high

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I noticed you used the biblical names peter and paul to mask the names of your brothers I was thinking what if someone thought they was disciples and they believed that one of there friends was jesus.

Then I got to thinking well they'd have to know the reincarnate of the virgin mary which they do not! And she was not a virgin when she had jesus that is fact because her reincarnate self has 5 kids.

May not be the mother of jesus in this life but house full of kids all the same.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

My brothers real names are Paul and Peter. I didn't think of changing their names. Better to be straight forward.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll get some pizza and watch some cheesy horror movies. That is always fun to do when you're down and bored.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I read you're ETA and it was interesting. I agree the life experience is good. Life is a great adventure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, OP. where to start?

First of all....don't feel guilty because of what you are feeling. It sounds like you are in a truly toxic environment, and you need to get out of it. I realize money is tight, but keep saving. Make moving out your priority.

Next....find a way to give back to others. You'll be amazed at how much better you will feel when you do this. Volunteer at a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, or even read books to kids at your local elementary school. Offer to teach adults how to read (I can help you with this) or just volunteer at a nursing home. Doing this type of work makes you feel better about your situation and yourself.

Third...do you have a pet? A cat or dog, something that can give you unconditional love and affection could do wonders for you. Just something to consider.

You also need an outlet for your feelings. If you keep them bottled up inside, eventually you'll explode. Like a pressure cooker, you have to vent steam somehow. Exercise, a hobby, or even writing your thoughts (like this rant) can make a tremendous difference in how you feel. Choose something you enjoy doing, and let that help you vent.

You've got a tough row ahead of you. Just know that we are here should you ever need us, and I mean that. Send me a private message anytime you need too.

Hugs to you,
smylee

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thanks for the reply. Yes, this house is a very toxic environment. We have a lot of bad habits and problems. I'm currently saving money for my education, gym membership and what. I have to stretch my dollar very far. I don't know if I'll move out or simply enlist in the military. I would love an apartment. However, it is hard finding work and I would enjoy the military better. The military will offer me a lot more than what I can get in the suburbia. I understand any branch of the military is tough. But I never been afraid of a little hard work.

I'm not the type of person who enjoys helping others. I'm more of the boss of multinational company type of person. When I can have success with helping people then I'll them out. But throughout the years people have used me who I tried to help. Seeing people treat me like a floor mat I feel it's not my speciality.

Yes, I have two pet rats. I love them. But I wish I had a pet dog. My yard is very tiny and my parents have too much garbage for a dog to come into the home. As well the hair from the dog will cause my dad to get sick. There are a lot of road blocks because my family and I are very different characters. A creative difference way of explaining our lives.

I have been getting out. Despite being inside the home. I also have been reading about business and economics. Because my ultimate goal is to become a successful businessman.

Again thanks for the reply.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The military is one of the easiest ways out of an environment that you can't escape. However, it isn't for everyone. Make sure it is the route you want to take. I was enlisted for 9.5 years. I loved it at first, then as time moved on, I grew tired of the politics involved as my rank progressed. With that said, I recommend the Air Force or Navy. They both seem to offer more jobs that you can find once you leave service. (If you are in the Army as infantry.. not many jobs outside the military for that)

If you want anymore information, feel free to PM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join