It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston vs 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The reports from MSM keeps changing.
As of early this morning they claimed a third bomb failed to detonate. But the Feds say there were only two bombs.

For those who believe the 911 conspiracy do you see how the reports keep changing?
Can you see how early reports will be used to support a conspiracy later? Just like 911.

Or do you think the feds planted 3 bombs but one didn't go off so they had quash the reports of it. Basically another conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Are you kidding? All it means is that it was all scripted and they just screwed up on the timing. Like WTC7. Everything was staged!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
IMO, this is just as much a false flag as 9/11 was. Never let a good crisis go to waste. If there is no "good crises" create one. The communist Hegelian Dialectic in action, and most of the sheeple are falling for it again.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Have you considered that it might be intentional also, just to muddy the waters. If you throw out enough contradictory events then it's much harder to get at the truth.
edit on 16-4-2013 by sayzaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the past few years no matter what happens somehow it must be some govt. Plot.

Anyway in my opinion the two incidents have nothing in common.
9/11, whoever you think was responsible, was a well planned operation.

Boston, from what we have learned so far, which is very little, seems to be the work of an amateur.
Look at the bombings that occur regularly in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and places like that. Those attacks routinely kill dozens if not 100+ people at a time. They know what they are doing after years of bombing operations.

This attack killed three, and out of the 130 or so that are claiming injury, I would bet that less than half of those were actually caused by the devices.

Overall this attack could have easily been executed in a way to inflict much more damage if the perpetrators knew what they were doing.

In my opinion this has rookie written all over it.
edit on 16-4-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

In my opinion this has rookie written all over it.

But the reports from the MSM keeps changing. Just like 911.
If you are a 911 conspiracy believer where they claim the MSM was controlled, why would the reports change at all? If the media was so controlled during the 911 event as the believers say, why would there be even one diversion from the OS?

The mere fact that the Boston story is changing at all says the government is not in crontrol of the media at all.
Since the media is not controlled (today) why are they not all over the 911 event as being a lie?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I don't have an answer for you, and I don't think anyone ever will.

What I think, is that everyone wants to be the one who breaks the story first, so every little rumor gets reported.
Add to that, that every news org., local politician, law enforcement agency, and political group wants to use the opportunity to push their agenda.

I think that's how we end up with so many changing and conflicting reports.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

One very big difference between the two events is that in one event there is very strong evidence for explosives while in the other not so much.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

For those who believe the 911 conspiracy do you see how the reports keep changing?
The BEST Evidence of a 911 Conspiracy, are Events that Happened Months before a Plane ever took off on Sept 11.

Hijackers entering the Country greeted by FBI Handlers.
Passports for the Hijackers being Fast-Tracked thpough an Obsure Embassy.
Project ..Able Danger..have Tabs on 2 Terrorist Cells, then having their Investigation Closed with all Evidence Shredded.

Many more Incidents before a Plane Ever Took Off.

Care to inform me how Media Reporting Distorted those Facts ..........

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hijackers entering the Country greeted by FBI Handlers.

Sounds like a rumor generated on the internet.
Any proof?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The reports from MSM keeps changing.
As of early this morning they claimed a third bomb failed to detonate. But the Feds say there were only two bombs.

Can you see how early reports will be used to support a conspiracy later? Just like 911.

Or do you think the feds planted 3 bombs but one didn't go off so they had quash the reports of it. Basically another conspiracy.

What are you on about?! So there was confusion over one bomb! Big deal.

I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was an inside job based on all that I have researched, and I don't mean the stupid lasers from out of space type rubbish!

However, I could tell from the start that the Boston bombings were nothing to do with anyone else other than a couple of crazy civilians. Firstly the way it unfolded in the media, the media were left hanging for info, awaiting the press conferences from the FBI etc, the way Obama spoke, the way it all unfolded, it was clear to see it did not have all the hallmark 'pre-prepared' signs of 9/11.

You could tell from the way the reporters, some people being interviewed (actors), and Bush acted, and the 'live' element on 9/11 had a different feel about it. Boston was authentically live, and genuinely nothing to do with anyone other than rogue wannabe terrorists, but 9/11 did not have that 'live' authenticity about it because it's hard to pull off fake live perfectly!

Also, the FBI asking for photo's, videos etc, on 9/11 they didn't make that request, in fact they wanted that kind of material out of the way. They happily showed the Boston bombs and victims on TV, and the CCTV footage, yet they would not release the CCTV of the 'plane' that supposedly hit the Pentagon!

They had pinned 9/11 on Bin Laden before they had even chance to properly investigate, and if BL was responsible he would have happily said it was him from the start, but he actually denied having anything to do with 9/11.

There were non-actors being interviewed on 9/11, saying there was no 2nd plane, "it was a bomb" and then contradicting reports of what happened coming from the 9/11 actors, so yeah there were some reporting discrepancies, but it's easy to spot which people were genuine in the 9/11 interviews, and I know which ones I believe.

Also there were WTC7 reports before it happened, but that was not misreporting, they were just psychic reporters!

So to compare these 2 events is just not even worth going there, you are trying to create a conspiracy out of nothing, and then create an association to 9/11, to deliberately discredit the genuine 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Dirty tactics! Debunkers will do anything to put people off the trail!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by samkent

One very big difference between the two events is that in one event there is very strong evidence for explosives while in the other not so much.

Strong evidence in both, but for 9/11 NIST and everyone else chose to disregard all the evidence. Sweep it under the carpet, for obvious reasons, can't have the world knowing it was an inside job!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

But you do have the evidence and are about to make a case? Or are you sweeping along with all the others?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As it turns out one of the bombers and most of the family are truthers. Why am I not surprised.

twitter.com...

Idk why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess **** the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip

www.rawstory.com...

aunt of the men suspected of carrying out Monday’s bombing of the Boston Marathon on Friday said that she had a hunch that the FBI may have staged a photo of her nephews at the scene of the crime, and she also had doubts about the official story behind the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.
Kilzer also claims that the mother's beliefs increasingly made her uncomfortable, which partially led to her ceasing to visit Tsarnaeva in 2012:

www.slate.com...

Kilzer also claims that the mother's beliefs increasingly made her uncomfortable, which partially led to her ceasing to visit Tsarnaeva in 2012:
She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate muslims. “It’s real,” she said, “My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.”

edit on 20-4-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

... , why would the reports change at all?

... why would there be even one diversion from the OS?

Deliberate intention. There is a saying 'baffle them with BS'. Swamp the viewer with so much conflicting information, they switch off, lose interest, they are baffled to the point of not listening anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

LoL!! So it's "Truther = Terrorist" now, is it?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by DeeKlassified

But you do have the evidence and are about to make a case? Or are you sweeping along with all the others?

What is your evidence to support the 9/11 official story that you so adamantly proclaim is the real truthful version of events?

NONE! NADA! You just take their word for it and don't question the failings in all the reports. Looking the other way to all the missing information. I bet you have not verified one piece of information from the 9/11 reports. Just take their word for it, people don't lie, the media does not lie, and anyone that does not support your official story is a crazy conspiracy theorist who is likely to become a terrorist!

Haha! You debunking lot never cease to amaze me!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by waypastvne

LoL!! So it's "Truther = Terrorist" now, is it?

if you were guilty you would be terrified of the truth too

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know right..i mean in a fluid situation with a billion different people reporting, tweeting, communicating it's clearly and indication that it's all wrong..all fake. every piece of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah because everything is cool in the World. Our goverments wouldn't lie to us, go back to your T.V people, nothing to see here!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join