It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doppleganger at the hockey game (and other weird stuff)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Was just discussing the weirdest things ever to happen on the ice with a pal-o-mine. He brought this video to my attention of an NHL coach, Paul MacLean (Ottawa Senators) and a creepy doppleganger sitting behind him on the bench. Apparently, the spectator was asked to move seats because he was too distracting

someone sitting behind the Senators bench...looked exactly like head coach Paul MacLean.

When I say exactly, I mean the fan looked like his identical twin. He had the same suit, shirt, tie, glasses, haircut, and mustache.

www.nypost.com...

See for yourself..

And just in case you want to see more wacky hockey lore, watch this video of the 10 most unlikely hockey moments caught-on-tape:

edit on 16-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

That's pretty funny, but clearly the doppelganger is a fan who somewhat resembled the coach, and played it up, it's quite hilarious that they asked him to move. I wonder if he tried to scam some free beer or swag as the coach lol

I needed a laugh, i don't even watch hockey but thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I don't know. He insisted in an interview that he had no intention of playing a prank. It was just a weird coincidence, I guess.

Just trying to add an ATS twist to the sports forum

edit on 16-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
No, the guy didn't play it up at all. He looks like that in real life, all the time.

Apparently, the coach Paul MacLean purposely didn't make eye contact with him because he didn't want to burst out laughing.

sports.nationalpost.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why men grow mustaches, I will never know... So horribly old fashioned and unattractive.

In the first picture, the biggest difference between the two, is that the imposter has a longer, bushier stache, and the coach has a bizarre hairline complete with failed hair transplant remnants.

A public service announcement to all men: if you are balding, shave it off or trim it tight. Growing a combover, a hedgerow of bangs, or anything else fools no one. Similarly, don't compensate for a lack of head hair by growing your facial hair. " that handlebar mustache and combover is so sexy", said no woman EVER!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
Why men grow mustaches, I will never know

It's your opinion. Mustaches are awesome and shaving is annoying and irritating to the skin.

Ever heard of live and let live? You're pretty full of yourself sheesh

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

It's your opinion. Mustaches are awesome and shaving is annoying and irritating to the skin.

If you were kissing someone with a prickly ol' stache, you might think differently!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

If you were kissing someone with a prickly ol' stache, you might think differently!

Okay, you got me there!
Maybe those guys in the video aren't doing any kissing lately

new topics

top topics

join