It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANY psychic predict the boston marathon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

I don't think it has any relation with what happened in Boston.
April has been quite a month for me personally.
Felt it coming I guess.
edit on 17-4-2013 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

I´m sure you did.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No one predicted it. There are going to be "psychics" crawling out of the woodwork claiming they saw it coming, but just thought it was a bad dream or use some other lame excuse why they didn't notify people. Fact is, they throw out a bunch of dates or a very large window of time and say "Something Will Happen" [ imagine that in a booming echoing voice ]. Their followers will lap it up as usual, then shell out $$$ to get the "psychic" to tell their future. I can not stress enough how much these leeches disgust me. They use tragedy to make themselves look legit and line their pockets.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
According to this blog ajetun.blogspot.com...

Pastor Joseph predicted something like this would happen. Although not an exact prediction of the event its the closest I found. Here is the video of his prediction.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
To predict such events could be possible but only if every citizen of that country would allow it and that is not the case for the US where free will is considered very important. Such activities would be unethical because psychics might cause attacks in the case they would miss and when there is so much at stake, not one miss could be justified.

What is possible however without too many almost everlasting consequences for a group or even for an individual would be to reveal whoever did it, down to physical location if necessary but an accurate drawing would suffice and hand it to whoever are trying to solve the crime. It is not difficult to psychically target someone once the methods for it are known, which might take decades of study and practice depending on where one is in their spiritual development. Once known how to formulate the question, get in the proper mindset then any information might be retrieved, like occupation, marital status, present location etc.

I myself am not an American, one has to be for the method I know of as birthplace is very important. Even if an American would learn, such a person would have a hard time as many in the US would be opposed which would mean psychic jitter or interference. Which is unsolvable and even if it were one would have to convince government investigators of information without much tangible proof which might even put the psychic at risk as if he or she were an accomplice.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Boston Marathon Explosion Posted on April 15, 2013 by Eric LP The first part of this horrible prediction is unfolding, “We are about to turn the corner” could be in association to the marathon race and not timing. Its very important to note the last part (bridge) of this prediction has not happened, there is still time to change its outcome. The Facts as I know it as of April 15th : “At least two reported killed, more than 23 injured as two explosive devices tear through crowded finish line at Boston Marathon; intelligence official tells AP that two more devices found by police and are being dismantled.” Quoted by Fox News www.foxnews.com... The Original Prediction posted in November 2012 under Prediction 54: Dark Times For The United States reads: I saw from the sky a massive explosion, a bellowing fire and smoke cloud racing up. Then they said “Dark times for the United States are returning. We are about to turn the corner”. It’s another addition or sequel to previous predictions. Turning the corner is a familiar line that we are talking about less than a months time, perhaps two at the latest. If prediction 17 the annihilation of a bridge unfolds it could imply the anniversary as a reference to the coming holidays I thought I would lay all of the previous predictions to view, these predictions might be separate situations or the same. I implore you if you have it in your means to bring awareness to this and perhaps foil the outcome please do so; “The terrorist are busy bees with dirty plans. There sinister acts are in full preparation.” Posted Nov 7th under Whats Coming. worldpredictions.wordpress.com... In the coming months a new wave of terrorism unfolds both foiled and successful.As one example; on a global stage they will kidnap both demanding and killing hostages. Brace yourself world the rats and their sinister acts are back in action. Posted Nov 1st under P52 A New Wave of Terrorism worldpredictions.wordpress.com... A dark storm is coming over the Capitol, over the White House, and the United States as a whole. Posted Aug 6th Under P31 The Storm worldpredictions.wordpress.com... In regards to an airplane(s), a bridge, and the body of water below, fear sweeps the United States. The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed. All around the anniversary. –25– Posted April 28th under The Bridge Attack worldpredictions.wordpress.com...
reply to post by alfa1

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes. I was briefed on this attack in 1987. Seriously? Psychics? No psychics involved. It was a Master Chief from the pentagon. It's pretty easy to predict things like 'bad things will happen to the U.S.' The Master Chief briefed that too! and, if you really want psychic, he also stated this ' If we ever have a Joint Chiefs, Dod, or CinC that are monuementally STUPID, the Afghans will do the same things to us as they are doing to the WARSAW pact formations right now'. He was refering of course to the impending departure of the Russians from A-stan. Not that the Russians couldn't have gotten the job done, thay just did the same STUPID things that we are doing now. Afghans get that. That's why they're winning. See? No psychics required! It's called logic.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/illuminati-card-game-joggers-boston-marathon-2621522.html

like 911 and fucushima, there is a jogger card

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I predicted "3 fires on American soil. All will be related" around 3-4 months ago.

A week ago I predicted America would get hit on the 17th.

I thought it was in Times Square though because I saw a large pointed building. MASSIVE intense heat and a mushroom cloud.

So I thought it would be a nuclear attack on NY. The mushroom cloud part was right and the intense heat not sure how I saw a factory looking like Times square though. I didn't get the Boston one, but to be fair I am from Australia and have a lot of difficulty recognising any of the places I 'see' in the U.S.A.

But if I am right about the first one, there is still one to go.

I don't think that the two explosions in Boston count as separate, cause when I posted that I was actually confused as to whether it was '4 or 3' I was seeing, eventually I was pretty certain it was 3. The 2 bombs could have been the reason for this confusion.

I also said that England and Australia will both get a dose very soon too.

If I had to guess the order, I would say 'England, America, Australia.' Maybe as soon as a few days from now.
edit on 18-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I predicted "3 fires on American soil. All will be related" around 3-4 months ago.

Yes you did, and you also named the incidents way back then, that you yourself in your own words gave you "closure", and "I had gotten a sense this prediction had eventuated".

So now you're saying that you want a second bite at the apple?

What if there's a few more fires and explosions in the next few weeks... are you going to ALSO include those as successes?

No you didnt.
You very specifically said it would be "New York and Washington. ".
Both of them.

For me, a small country town doesnt fit this description, no matter how hard you try.

AND, I would also like you to promise that if, as you read this, a bomb goes off in New York, that you arent going to suddenly say that it was the REAL prediction sucess.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

MASSIVE intense heat and a mushroom cloud.

If I had to guess the order, I would say 'England, America, Australia.' Maybe as soon as a few days from now.
edit on 18-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

So, where was that nuclear blast again? I haven´t seen in the news?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't consider myself psychic but have the odd dream or so and had one recently and posted it up, the title was Ocean shelf wall collapse - hawaii and anyway, it was only today that I decided to research the tune I woke up humming and it was Yankee Doodle, anyway, when i did a search about it I was shocked to read the lyrics and it included Boston.

sad either way, usually I just write my dreams off as just that...but now to read the lyrics...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There was a caller that called into to Coast To Coast AM during their annual New Year's prediction show that said that his wife had a dream about a dirty bomb going off around April 16th. Don't know if I'd call that a hit, since it was a bomb, but not a dirty bomb.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This kind of predictions are boys for toys... There is many reasons for that claiming.. Except if you could change it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Nightaudit~ I can't help but notice your just calling fake, fake, fake. So what's your point to the thread? To prove to yourself that psychics dont' exist? People have dreams some post them some keep that information privy to keep it away from individuals such as yourself. So why? Are you the great psychic debunker? So someone claims there a psychic who are YOU to say otherwise? Why even bother for that matter? Dont' bother with those people then. It's a waste of time and they will continue on there path either way. So you prolly get your jollies and kicks from doing this anyway. Good for you buddy~

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There are several good reasons to NOT post precognitive thoughts/dreams for the whole world to see, whether doing so anonymously or not. Attracting unwanted attention from agencies looking to benefit in some way, would be the scariest outcome. Being labeled a freak is another. Feeling a sense of responsibility would be another. Not everyone feels the need to broadcast what they know or sense (and have been correct about) just to be made a spectacle of. If anything they feel an urge to help in someway. We all know that's just not possible. What will be will be.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

I agree with that and its not the only reasons, many other negative things as well. Except if you could change it... But nobody can, so whats the point.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There are some (I might say fear-based) misconceptions about psychics, 'future', and what human beings can or/and cannot do.

I can't clear it all out without writing a few hundred pages of text, and probably not even then.

But I can try to write a little bit about psychics.

The thing about psychics is that there are two kinds.

1) Human beings that have been able to open up the powers of knowledge and clear vision (or clairvoyance, if you will) from within themselves, and who thus have one less latent power. These people can see a wider perspective, access to their higher self, are able to elevate their consciousness (without drugs) to a level where time no longer looks like a steady, ongoing line, but more like a 'holographic' (for the lack of better word - I know it's not accurate), multi-dimensional, living thing that functions in a more complex way than 'sleepers' can usually even realize, let alone see.

Thus, these people can make fairly accurate predictions, based on the movement in that 'holographic' image. We all know (or should know) that things happen first in higher planes, before they manifest themselves on the physical. A tree already exists in the etheric-astral plane before it has grown an inch on the physical. The physical tree simply tries to 'fill' the informational, or etheric-astral tree and grow to it's shape. (This description is more symbolic than completely accurate, but you can use it to see the point)

Now, before people say things like "nobody can see the future", they should first know or at least define for us the true nature of time. The same goes for people who adamantly claim that time travel is impossible (except in the way we are doing it right now). Do those people know the true nature of time, and really KNOW it, the way you know whether you are underwater or sitting on a chair? Truly KNOW with your whole being, instead of just postulating different types of cold, intellectual theories, calculations and data in their heads? To know what a hug feels like is different to just theorize and calculate how it probably feels like.

These people don't know the true nature of time. They watch it from their frog-perspective, and expect all Universe and all dimensions to conform to the same, pitifully tiny rules they have figured from that incredibly small viewpoint, without realizing that reality is something more grand than what they see or even can see (as of now).

But these people are correct in that no-BODY may see the future. Bodies don't even see the present - they are just organic tools. A body doesn't see more than a car or a lamp. But a consciousness can see the past, the present and the future, and beyond such pointers - an evolved, opened, awakened consciousness can see the WHOLE.

The problem with future viewing is that knowledge about the future may affect the future, and thus change it, at which point the knowledge of the future is no longer knowledge of the future. If I see that someone will fall and hit their head painfully tomorrow in my neighbourghood, I might actually then be there and try to prevent it from happening. If I succeed, what did I see? How could I have seen something that never happened? Furthermore, the very moment I receive this information, my plans would change, making the future already different than it was before I got the information, so it would become a 'lie', or a non-information. It would have to change. Which it couldn't do anymore, because I already received it.

This makes it a tricky 'business', as they say - it's hard to see the future and then try to affect it, because the very knowledge of the future might change the future, nullifying the knowledge.

These awakened people, however, would not give the information they have, nor would they try to selfishly gain from that information, because it would be wrong, and it would mean losing the ability as a side effect. That's why you don't see these people winning the lottery or whatnot. They know what so-called 'money' is, and they don't want it to stain their souls. It's like a slave who would put more shackles to himself once he's finally free! Who in their right mind would DO that?

You won't see them do this any more than you will see a respected, skilled Martial Artist (for the lower minds, imagine a "black belt", if you must) beat up a 3-year old for his/her lollipop. It'd be morally wrong, it'd be misusing his powers, and it'd be a form of insanity. Furthermore, it would be criminal.

There are spiritual laws governing these things as well, and no real clairvoyant wants to become a spiritual criminal.

(We won't discuss the 'black magic' and the lunatic idiots associated with that stuff in this post)

2) Greedy idiots, lunatics, people who think they know, but don't - all kinds of whackjobs and con-artists.

I don't think this part needs much elaboration, we all know what those people represent. Besides, I am out of characters. (19 left)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The character limit really annoys me here.

In any case, as I thought, my explanation wasn't very thorough - how could it, with such a small character limit?

There is a third class of psychics, but it's more like a subsection of the second class.

There are people who have not been esoterically trained in any way, who have somehow managed to recklessly open certain pathways or sensitivities inside them. Or they have managed to contact astral or even etheric beings in some way, before they really have gained enough knowledge or understanding of what's REALLY going on.

So there are people who are easy targets for spirits who want to have a little fun with the dumb earthbound denizens. People are people, whether they live in physical or astral bodies - a smart-ass prankster here will be just as smart-ass a prankster there. His tool set and possibilities might be different (and in many ways expanded), but he's still going to be the same exact 'dude', and he's going to want to pull some pranks.

In the astral world, people are difficult to deceive, because it's so easy to see into the true, core essence there. Besides, there are no motivations for being deceived, like here. No one gets hungry or tired there, there's no need for bought clothes or shelter, no one needs to buy anything from others. Everything is provided for, and you can easily provide for yourself, as the astral matter obeys the thought to an extent. It's easy to build houses, there's plenty of space for everyone, and there are no corporations dictating how and what to do. In other words, perfect freedom for all!

How do you deceive someone who doesn't need anything from you? It's going to be hard.

So these pranksters naturally target the lower frequency beings, who are constantly bothered by all kinds of cravings, urges, needs and fears. It's easy to mess with their minds, especially when they find those untrained fools who know not what they are doing .. can you imagine a more desirable target?

If a spirit then tells one of these poor bastards that he's Caesar or Marie Antoinette, often the 'mediums' (and whatnot) believe them without question! Amazing, isn't it?

So they feed some 'predictions' into these people who are capable of 'channeling', and then they have some friends who are convinced she's right, because they saw the table rise, or whatever.. and the people in astral world might as well give them a few crumbs of true knowledge just to expand the prank (it's easier to see things like 'future' from the viewpoint of the astral world, where you can see the seeds of future actions, and their directions) and then give some BIG NEWS just to laugh their astral arses off when the prediction doesn't come true and lots of people have stupidly believed their fake predictions.

When you mix all these different types of 'psychics' up, what you get is the mess we see now: lots of wackjobs, fools, con-artists and fakers mixed in with 'sort of' real channelers who don't understand what they are doing and who are being fooled by their sources, and then the very small number of actual, genuine clairvoyants, who you never hear anything from, because they can keep a secret.

If you see the Universe as an Omnipotent Being who divided itself so it could learn from experience instead of simply omniscient omnipotence, it's easier to realize that the powers of a human being are almost unlimited. We are all pieces of that Omnipotent Being, so in essence, we are all 'omnipotent', or 'very potent, and only omnipotent when combined'.

In any case, against this background, it should be easy to understand that humans have tremendous powers, abilities, skills and levels of consciousness and spiritual mastery, but in most people, these powers are asleep, existing ONLY in a latent form. No matter how big an ego someone has, and no matter how loudly she/he proclaims being a psychic, it's still in the latent form.

I hope that some people now realize how foolish it is to scream the 'total impossibility' of a given thing. I am not saying that 'anything is possible' (that would bring logical problems), but I think it's awfully small-minded and low to outright deny something and it's possibility, without even knowing anything about it's true nature, or what the Universe actually is.

I know though, that my hope is not going to be fulfilled - the more likely response will contain the usual insults, foundless counter-claims and a lot of arrogance and self-praise and other ego-bloating methods. But go ahead, if it's your nature to be like that, I don't want to get in the way.

Just remember that just because you have not experienced getting wet, doesn't mean that water doesn't exist.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I learned my lesson. Never again when something is given to me, will I attempt to pepper it with my own feelings because they are not important. Had I posted only what he said, then it would have been plausible to say 'Ding Ding we have a winner!'

I had the dream on the 3rd or 4th of March and posted it on the 7th. I really thought it had to do with NK, so I titled the thread accordingly, "Prediction: North Korea". In my thread I said it was Jesus who was doing the talking but now I even wonder about that - he could have been a high ranking angel for all I know. Again, I put my own interpretation into it.

Things I am sure of - he was male, 8 or 9 feet tall, he had reddish brown hair and wore white. His back was to me and he was standing at what looked like an entry way into a colssium of sorts. He said very calmly, 'We are going to bomb them. It's going to be bad. This has to happen. Stay calm.' Then he turned his head and looked over his right shoulder and made eye contact with me and said quite firmly, 'Stay Calm.'

I started the thread which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
as a place to document things for myself. Things even seemed to be dicey with NK for weeks afterwards, but then came the bombings in Boston. But if the message given to me was about Boston, well that just opens up a whole new can of worms because I'm too nosey for my own good and needs to know who "we" is and why something so awful Has to happen. I can pull scripture after scripture about God being a God of justice or how we don't understand things he does because his ways are higher than our own but that doesn't stop my mind from wondering.

No matter if it is about NK or the BM it's our nature to worry, and I think the message was reassuring.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join