It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haunting Look Into Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell's 'House of Horrors'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

A Haunting Look Into Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell's 'House of Horrors'

www.theb laze.com

“The details emerging from Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial are so gruesome that, based on the descriptions, one would assume they are fictional scenes from a horror movie. However, the reality is that the court case, which continues to expose the details of the alleged murders of at least seven babies, is, according to witness testimony, anything but a concocted tale,” Hallowell writes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Baby-murderers. Ugh, i get furious when I heard about things like this.

Blech.. regardless of pro-life or pro-choice, no one should be allowed to do these awful things!! So, let's not have this thread fall into political infighting mayhem and focus on why the media really wont cover it!

Who would it weaken, who would it strengthen? What could it possibly lead to as far as a movement of the people? So many questions..

Apparently there has been an on-going trial since Sept of 2012 for the suspect who was conducting business in Philly, PA. Glenn Beck goes on an obnoxious rant [he's flamboyantly pro-life], but if you can ignore his commentary and listen to the facts of the case and lack of media coverage.. a big question mark does begin to float over thine head!

The entire thing is horrific but so have a lot of tragedies in the past year. Why choose to ignore this one?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Fimbulvetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

When I first heard this story, I though he was a regular abortion doctor; but then to hear that he was MURDERING live fully born babies???

This is insane.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

A friend of mine posted about it and so I looked into and and .. well.. ugh, there's nothing more to say yet so much more! Dispicable on so many levels. It gives me
and
and
all-in-one.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Holdren and Sunstien of the obozo administration think it should be all right to murder babies up to two years old.

Do some research. The liberals do not want this hideious kind-of-stuff out there, reagarding killing babies.

How is a "regular" abortion docter any better than this? The baby's body is blenderized inside the womb, and then washed out?

Look into how many companies will buy aborted baby parts - there on the table - so they can pick the best parts out.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Every day I think to myself that I could not be any more disgusted by what people will do for the almighty dollar. The very next day I wake up and see something like this.

Horrific doesn't touch this. Neither does pissed off, kill him slowly, or damn him to hell. There is nothing I can really say that would accurately describe what I feel about him, his staff, his murders, or the medias lack of "real" coverage on this. No word or phrase has been invented yet that describes the amount of fury this stirs.

I thank you for the link and am sad to say that I am sure that he is not the only "doctor" out there offering these so called "services" for a "fee".

This is only one of many reasons folks don't want to pay for abortions with their taxes. I hope and pray with all of my being that he receives everything that is coming to him while he is still "coherent" enough to appreciate it.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have yet to see any coverage of this locally.. I was just talking about this with my family, why there is virtually no media coverage. This is one of the most disgusting stories I have ever heard, and yes, I'm SURE there are many more Doctors all over the states doing the same thing for a price... I think I'll call the local news stations around my area and request this story be aired. What a horrible man...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Honestly think this guy is our universe's equivalent to a horror movie slasher. Coincidence magic and all.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

I am not sure I would agree that Glen was making an obnoxious rant. This is really as sick as it gets and the silence is deafening. I am pretty sure if I was doing this story I would come off just as angry.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Holdren and Sunstien of the obozo administration think it should be all right to murder babies up to two years old.

Do some research. The liberals do not want this hideious kind-of-stuff out there, reagarding killing babies.

How is a "regular" abortion docter any better than this? The baby's body is blenderized inside the womb, and then washed out?

Look into how many companies will buy aborted baby parts - there on the table - so they can pick the best parts out.

Please note that I did not mean that 'regular' abortions are ok...I was just stating that I had no idea that these were not the 'regular' performed abortions, meaning where babies are not born at the time.

edit on 15-4-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

I am not sure I would agree that Glen was making an obnoxious rant. This is really as sick as it gets and the silence is deafening. I am pretty sure if I was doing this story I would come off just as angry.

I agree. I think the silence is deafening because... well... what can you say? There really isn't anything anyone can say that makes this ok. Even the rape or incest excuse (not debating the validity or invalidity of said excuse) can not make the murdering of an innocent living, breathing, viable baby palatable to anyone who is not running on pure evil. If it did then when is the cut off limit? Can they still be killed 30 years from now? Maybe 58? I would have come off foaming at the mouth angry I am sure. Hopefully some of the silence is because there is no excuse. One can hope...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, let get the facts here, after reading the thread tittle I read the link, then I found a more reliable source of the information on Abortion Doctor Kermit Gosnell and the story is a lot different.

He is been accused of murder because he performed abortion on womens that were over the limit of 24 weeks and because it was allegations that some fetuses were alive after the abortion.

No where said that he murdered children of 2 years of age and the house was called a house of horror after the discovery of deplorable conditions.

This week, prosecutors will continue to call witnesses as they seek the death penalty against Gosnell. So far, several patients and about a half dozen former employees have testified about the conditions at his clinic.

It started three years ago as a federal investigation into prescription drug sales, but inside Gosnell's Philadelphia abortion clinic, law enforcement encountered a grisly scene. The clinic has been described as a "house of horrors," filled with stray cats and animal waste, with 47 fetuses piled into a freezer. Prosecutors say that this routine drug raid became something much more serious

www.cbsnews.com...

Also his trial murder is mainly for the death of a women on a blotched abortion, while the other 7 murder charges are been debated by his defense team.

Now people remember that when you plead bargain you are willing to say anything no to be charge with accessory to murder['b], most of the witness are people that worked at his clinic and all of them has been charged.

That he is guilty? yes, but let get the facts straight.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The horrors that doctor Kermit Gosnell has wrought upon the innocent is beyond words. However, before one passes judgment upon him and those that practice this disgusting profession, should enlighten themselves to what the Roe Vs Wade decision really says, you will be unpleasantly surprised.

Whether a person is pro-life or pro-choice is irrelevant at this point, an innocent human life is extinguished on purpose which is murder. Even the spokeswoman for pro-choice even admits that it's the killing of a human baby but doesn't care. Do you think that the blood of over 50,000,000 innocent babies goes unnoticed? You reap what you sow, some call it karma. If the blood of innocent Able cried out from the earth and got noticed, what do you think the cries of over 50,000,000 babies is like, deafening!

The innocent blood will be avenged, that's just the way it is. People in the US need to wake up and understand that payday is coming and you wont like the price but you will pay it 100%.

As for doctor Kermit Gosnell, hell wont be hot enough.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Please, do some research on John Holdren and Cass Sunstien in the obozo aministration. They do advocate killing 2 year old children - they are defective, or an emcumbrance on the "society".

This is really as bad as it sounds.

Have you seen the pictures of the evidence in this trial? Baby feet in jars? Infants with incisions in the back of their necks?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The only fetuses recovered were the ones found in the freezer, but I am not sure if they were unfrozen and put into jars, but if their bodies were complete they would have been autopsied for the trial I guess.

But that is not in the news.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Ok so you are trying to take this thread off on a tangent so stop. Also, it's ERIC Holder and Cass Sunstein. And if you are bold enough to make such libelous claims, perhaps YOU shoud provide the "evidence" rather than force others to go google your madness to, I would guess, find your poorly spelled checked, obviously not fact checked rants on a blog.
Really, I mean this exactly the way it reads, go away.

----------------

ON the original story.

This is horrifying. I can only hope that this man is convicted and sent away for a long long time.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Happy1

The only fetuses recovered were the ones found in the freezer, but I am not sure if they were unfrozen and put into jars, but if their bodies were complete they would have been autopsied for the trial I guess.

Check out this link to The Atlantic. BE WARNED, THERE IS A GRAPHIC PHOTO!

The story is there, about how the authorities went there about a drug issue, and found terrible conditions, including fetal tissue stored in empty pet food containers..... the feet...... and other nasty stuff.

That is the point of the thread. There isn't much of anything in the MSM about this.... maybe because it is a nasty thing for some people to deal with. Mainly the people that support unrestricted late term abortion.
edit on 16-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
reply to post by Happy1

Ok so you are trying to take this thread off on a tangent so stop. Also, it's ERIC Holder and Cass Sunstein. And if you are bold enough to make such libelous claims, perhaps YOU shoud provide the "evidence" rather than force others to go google your madness to, I would guess, find your poorly spelled checked, obviously not fact checked rants on a blog.
Really, I mean this exactly the way it reads, go away.

----------------

ON the original story.

This is horrifying. I can only hope that this man is convicted and sent away for a long long time.

Uh, no... It is John Holdren.... check out this link.
If you don't like this link....zombietime, there is always the whitehouse.gov one.

There are selected portions of his writings at the first link. He's a bit extreme....
edit on 16-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thanks for the warning, but I have seen my fear share of fetuses and cancer ridden organs in jars, thanks to the wave of tent run fundamentalist evangelist that sweep my Island back in the 70s spreading their religious views in towns while infusing the holy spirits on those that visited the freak shows.

Still how much can you trust the sides offering the freak show, this an ongoing trial.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

All involved should be on trial. That POS Gosnell should be placed in general population and let the inmates run on him for years.

The POS workers should get what they exercised on the children.

And the women that went with this crap should be punished as well. Life in prison.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join