It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The connection between the drills or security prep occurring just prior to terror attacks doesn't mean "false flag" necessarily. It could mean that they had intelligence about the threats and tried to prepare.

Of course, IMO, security is mostly mopping up after something happens and seems ineffective at prevention during these big public events.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You know these false flags have been happening through out history and in our time and people still find it hard to believe? They say we are too scared off the truth that we make up a scapegoat??? That is what your and most governments do tho, well I cant say government because they no longer run the country.

I was just reading a post about a bombing 10 years ago in Afghanistan where the US Military bombed a wedding killing 30 and peoples reaction was very strange. Saying things like "Oh it was 10 years ago and its a military warzone"?? Why don't you tell that to the Jewish people about world war 2?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Domo1 beat you to it mate.

Oh... that's good then...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AudioGhost
reply to post by cybro

I checked their page and it was originally made for random acts of kindness, after the incident the name was changed. Coincidence or not?

I personally thought the "explosions" appeared really smokey and small. I'm not an expert on bombs but it didnt look very powerful. Like I said I'm not a professional so what do I know.

It is odd That they have a face for the bombing already, the girl who died running for sandy hook children.

Lastly, I didn't check but I remember watching fox and hear bill o'reily say this is the anniversary of the Oklahoma city bombing, columbine, and Virginia tech. Is this true? That's crazy if I is, maybe I mis heard him.
edit on 16-4-2013 by AudioGhost because: (no reason given)

Virginia Tech 4/16 Columbine 4/20 Oklahoma City bombing 4/19

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

so the guy in the cowboy hat pushing a "fake victim with his leg blown off",was all photoshopped? Just like the pentagon on 9/11,they hauled in those airplane parts...... Please use facts,not speculation!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Regardless of what you might think is behind this right now, the real proof will be found in what Obama calls for in response to the bombings.

If he calls for TSA on the streets of America to “keep everybody safe” at sporting events, then it’s all clearly a false flag rolled out for a political purpose. It was all a pretext to justify a TSA lockdown.

If the bombing is used to frame and blame veterans, patriots or “right-wing extremists,” then it’s clearly a false flag, too. Veterans and patriots have been severely demonized by the Obama administration as well as the leftist media.

If the administration avoids using the bombings to roll out its political agenda, then it might have legitimately been a random terrorist attack by a deranged individual. We’ll have to wait and see what Obama calls for in reaction to the attacks in order to know their true political purpose.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The feds have taken over the investigation!

www.khou.com...
The FBI is taking charge in the criminal investigation of the explosions at the Boston Marathon. .... Attorney General Eric Holder directed the full resources of the Justice Department be deployed to investigate the bombs that exploded.... Holder had spoken with FBI Director Robert Mueller and with Carmen Ortiz, the U.S. attorney for Massachusetts. The official said Ortiz's office was coordinating the department's response with the FBI and other federal, state and local law enforcement authorities.

Why would the FBI takeover? This was a local crime. It did not occur on federal property. There is no evidence this was an interstate crime. So why would the local PD cede jurisdiction to the FBI? Fuhgeddiboutit, this is more evidence of a false flag event.

Also, 'security'(aka 'police state harassment') is being beefed up all over the US for sporting and other mass events. Oh yeah, the fix was in from the beginning.

/

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Of coarse its a false flag, everything that happens everywhere, some people on this site think its a false flag. No I doubt its a false flag. I think it was more than likely someone from our own country that went nuts. It may have been Al Qaeda, or a sympathizer, but at this point in time I am just going to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

the state can invite the FBI in any time they feel they need help,just watch Criminal Minds........

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
For those that missed it, the first question asked at the press conference-

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yes it certainly wasnt comp-B being used but then again that stuff is kinda hard to come by outside a combat zone. It does not however mean that they didnt use cell phone detonators and evey other up to date packing method.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Fake blood?
There were a lot of people assisting, tying or putting tourniquets on the wounded. Perhaps that aided with blood flow.

If you look at the photos, you can clearly see the injuries are very real. Some of their clothing shredded and blown off.

I wouldn't want to be one of these victims and be told I'm faking it.
Their lives have been forever changed.

I'm not against thinking fakes flags happen, but the victims are real.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
Of coarse its a false flag, everything that happens everywhere, some people on this site think its a false flag. No I doubt its a false flag. I think it was more than likely someone from our own country that went nuts. It may have been Al Qaeda, or a sympathizer, but at this point in time I am just going to wait and see.

Here are some problems, some things that come to mind.

1.The timing and location....are just to good to be true. This cant go unnoticed.

2. It would be hard to believe that an al qaeda type group would allow their handy work to be mistaken for the work of others.

3. It does in fact have all the look of a false flag and desperately so.

4. One must consider, whatever you may have heard, LEFT WING, groups have been 50 to 1 the bomb makers and users in the history of the US. They are the ones with the greater deal of the experence here.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
9/11 Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
London tube. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Sandy Hook. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Madrid. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Boston. Just happened to have devices for just such a scenario.

Did I miss any?

Can you do some research on how many drills didn't coincide with actual events?

I do think fake flags happen but with this one I don't think so. Any rules being enforced are already present following the 9-11 attacks.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
3. It does in fact have all the look of a false flag and desperately so.

Really? Your extensive experience in spotting deception in major events such as this would be... what?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

The date and location have a high probabilty of not being coincidental. Factor in a host of other features....I would say that untill proven otherwise, we would be wise to entertain the false flag as part of vigilance.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hmmmm....This Boston Marathon false flag is not going to go away,

I have seen many strange things regarding this event already that almost categorically without doubt prove this event was a false flag,

You just haven't seen them yet!

When all the fishy stuff gets put together the list will be quite long and quite conclusive, I'll wait for someone else to put it all together though

edit on 16-4-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I use the term "you" below to address a group of people, and I am not isolating or targeting the OP specifically.

What isn't a false flag anymore?

God God, who walks through life thinking everything is fake? Everything is planned? It's so sad to think as I watching this tragedy unfold yesterday, in the back of my mind I was actually wondering how many here would be so brazen and outright cold as this thread certainly demonstrates. More every day Joe's with absolutely no experience or education to make any claims, talking like experts in the fields of medicine, explosives, and psychology. Not a single one of you has one single piece of evidence to really prove anything other than someone set off two bombs.

You've already started with the bs "Commemorative Facebook Page Created Before the Bombs Went Off" crap, which is always proven to be a hoax played by the most disgusting of humans walking this Earth. The bottom line is that there will be another tragedy such as this, somewhere sometime, and you have already decided that that one is false flag perpetrated by "someone" because your mind refuses to process the fact that some people do evil things without any involvement from the always too stupid to get it past you powers that be. In your mind only evil people that work for the government can do evil things, but again, they are still too dumb to pull it off without you figuring it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i

Originally posted by VoidHawk
9/11 Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
London tube. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Sandy Hook. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Madrid. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Boston. Just happened to have devices for just such a scenario.

Did I miss any?

4-20-99 Columbine massacre
--"I think the school district has done an awesome job. When confronted with this crisis, their teacher knew what to do. Their crisis training that they just had enabled them to save a bunch of kids' lives yesterday.
--More than 100 school administrators, including a handful from Littleton, sat through a state workshop Monday[4-19-99], which was prophetically called "Crisis Response Prepare for the Unthinkable: It Could Happen to You."
The main presenters: the Jefferson County school response team.
(main organizer Janice)Hartmangruber said that at first she could not believe the Littleton incident was happening a day after her emergency preparation class. "It was too eerie," she said of the coincidence.

--------------

A real bomb threat that was almost certainly a drill:
10-4-06 Strange Bomb Threat clears out Culpeper schools
signofthetimes.yuku.com...

---------------

2-12-07 SLC Trolley Square massacre
One of the first responders, who got to the scene very quickly, was a Utah Highway Patrolman. He explained his early arrival as a result of him being part of some "nearby task force" that was gathered close to the scene.

----------------

12-4-07 Omaha Mall Shooting
Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertof:
"We also have our protective security advisors who go and visit various facilities. We actually had one, by coincidence, at the mall in question at the time of the incident, discussing reaction to IEDs and what you can do to prevent or reduce your vulnerability to IEDs. We had, again, given over $45,000 to this particular mall as part of a Buffer Zone Protection Plan, which resulted in allowing them to build entrance bollards, portable barriers, and communication systems."

--------------

3-11-09 Winnendon, Germany
"Not many minutes after the emergency call a unit of 100 police were activated, which coincidentally were in the area practicing for the NATO summit in April(in nearby Stuttgart). The company size unit, that was training in the town of Aalen, was driven to the scene in 20 vans. "They were predestined for the action," said Bernhad Kohn from police HQ in 'Ostalb.' "That's why we had so many people in such a short time in the town."

-------------------

11-5-09 Fort Hood Shooting, Killeen, Texas
Many soldiers at first thought it was part of a drill.

edit on 16-4-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Hmmmm....This Boston Marathon false flag is not going to go away,

I have seen many strange things regarding this event already that almost categorically without doubt prove this event was a false flag,

You just haven't seen them yet!

When all the fishy stuff gets put together the list will be quite long and quite conclusive, I'll wait for someone else to put it all together though

edit on 16-4-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

Perfect example. Here is what is actually knows so far.

Two bombs, two dead, almost 200 injured. Somebody did it.

Yet you claim to have enough evidence based on the nothing that has been determined because of "strange things" and "fishy stuff". It's hogwash. You don't know one single thing. You made your decision prior to any facts or evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join