It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Found Alternative Facebook!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sorry, I know I've posted like four threads today, but I just found this, and I find it amazing.

ITS BEEN DONE.

Someone has created an alternate facebook, JUST for people who are "awake."

I'm sure lots of ATSers will find it interesting.

Here it is!

---> www.AwarenessAct.com

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Hi great find. Have you registered with them? If so, was it easy enough? Thanks again

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny76

Hi great find. Have you registered with them? If so, was it easy enough? Thanks again

Yup, just registered. Its unbelievably easy, you don't even need to activate it via email account. They're really needing to get on the radar right now, and they deserve it. Amazing site

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm anti-facebook in every way including copy-cat sites. Thanks, but no thanks.

link   
Just be careful.

In accessing this web site and the Internet generally, you assume all responsibility and risk for use. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to protect themselves and their own computer systems. This website sends harmless internet cookies to your computer to keep track of your visits, collects site statistics and remember your member information to save you from re-logging in. Most of the site content (including many posts in the forums, user profiles etc.) are open to page visitor including search engines. Members shouldn't share personal information in their profiles or posts which they don't want to publish in the internet. We have no control over search engine results when such information is submitted to the site by our members. Awareness Act server may collect and log IP addresses, browser information, cookie information, user actions performed in our website to provide a better service and improve the value of the materials available on website. These web logs are not sold or shared with third parties. Yet we share aggregate demographic information with our business partners, including advertisers.

awarenessact.com...

link   
I'm not much of a social media type of a guy, but ill give this one a shot. But I'm telling you, if 3 men in black suits knock on my door I know who I'm going after.

link   
Sounds like both of you are reading from a script.

Isn't one internet voyeur site enough?

The name of the website is a bit freaky too. Awareness Act sounds like a law to add more cameras to the streets, of course this is easier- upload at this clone of Facebook.

Doesn't appear to be any different than Facebook, either. Same color, just more typos in the UI.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks, but no thanks.

I like to use the internet to find info, not tell everyone about me!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Alternative facebook for people who are awake??? Reminds me of ATS

I'm in. Shoot me a request if you want... (Z32Driver)

I'm all for networking with those who are uh aware

Nice find! S&F on the way

Z32Driver

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This seems exactly like the sort of the thing the government would put together for the purpose of getting some insight into the CT mindset. They're truly desperate to get into our heads and find out why we don't like them.

I'm perfectly serious. They sincerely do not understand why....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

When I saw the site logo I thought the same thing! I don't really think that would be necessary, but you know how it is.

I'll test the waters. Already got added by some russian

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Signed up but kind of boring. Nothing really going on. I like how you can share pics and watch 'tv'. Maybe after it picks up more and has more content, I'll check it out again.

new topics

top topics

join