It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Smile. Young girl see's her cleft lip surgury results, the first time...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by newcovenant

Thank you for posting such a heartwarming success. My first thought was to download it and burn it to a disc. I could show it to Students and perhaps inspire them - might kick start the desire to be medical professional who gives people a chance to live a regular life.

More power to the professionals who do this every day - you are awesome.

Much Peace...

I totally agree that the people who donate their time or money to allow these surgeries to be performed are the real heroes. We have National Holidays for many people who have done amazing things we are personally proud of. I think the "without boarders" groups like this should have their own National Holiday where we look up to them, interest others in the cause and highlight their success.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!

Brought tears to my eyes.

With all the scum in the world it really helps to see inspirational videos like this one.

I am so so happy that this little girl will now feel more comfortable in her own skin and be able to face the public without be stared at.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I needed this today, thank you! Like all the rest here I'm blubbing like a baby but I don't care (and no one can see me!) and personally I fell in love with her smile before the operation. After the operation her reaction is just priceless.

Let there be love instead of all the nasty #!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
I think a lot of us needed this today.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Thank you for posting such a heartwarming success. My first thought was to download it and burn it to a disc. I could show it to Students and perhaps inspire them - might kick start the desire to be medical professional who gives people a chance to live a regular life.

More power to the professionals who do this every day - you are awesome.

Much Peace...

Thank you for the comments. I wasn't going to post or even watch the video myself but after I did I found myself emotionally drawn into it. I don't know if I needed it or just wanted the uplifting message but once I saw it I was hooked. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

About once a year, I actually cry.

This video made the fourth time today.

Cheers.

Ya know...I'm not surprised. I am not one to cry either and this, I have to say melted this big old heart just a little and made me feel pretty good. I was thinking other people might need a boost. We have had some depressing days. It is easy to forget all the good that goes on in the world under the weight of it. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nothing fills the heart like the smile of a child. Just wonderful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join