It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombing timeline, police events and transcripts and a massive chunk of information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks to the good folks and combined efforts of Reddit, here we have a ton of information with a detailed timeline.

www.reddit.com...

Timeline ^

www.reddit.com...

Latest update thread with links to previous ^

imgur.com...

A detailed map of the areas affected^

www.reddit.com...

A mostly complete transcript of a radio scanner.^

All of the above contains a MASSIVE amount of information, with a ton of links, cameras, videos, recordings, transcripts and opinions.

Some NSFW images may be in the links.

I hope this helps somewhat.

edit on 15-4-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I also politely request we use THIS thread for analysis and detective work, as opposed to arguing or discussing anything off-topic.

Please let's discuss the information that we can gain from these links (and there's a tonne of them!)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
from these links a bomb went off,could get that from news....i,ll wait to see who or what caused it but to me i,m not convinced it was terrorists,i,m guessing an american with an agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hope this thread remains analytical/factual. A little speculation would probably make for a more wholesome discussion too.

Here I'll list, in random order, 10 suspicious elements surrounding the event:

1. Facebook page for Boston Bombing created 2 days before it happened.

2. Bombing squad "DRILL" was scheduled to coincide with marathon.

3. Bomb-detecting dogs were at start & finish line (where bombs detonated?) yet neither bomb not evaded.

4. 8-yo boy(?) among so far 3 dead

5. His(?) parents and most everyone else involved/affected happen to wearing dark black shades

6. Between the 2 bombs, loudspeaker announcements assured public 'just a drill" after 1st & before 2nd bomb(!)

7. 52yo bomb maker in Costa Mesa, CA apparently blew him self up on his own front lawn this same day

8. Black military copter arrives early, before 1st explosion

9. Zionists crash bitcoin, force Goldman Sachs sell on GOLD.. $140 in one day does the israeli trick..

10. Spotters placed on lookout from roofs before the explosion

I speculate that this grieving couple are perhaps ones involved in the sandy hook event; in any event, RIP all victims & altruism for what its worth goes out to the many whose limbs were blown off by the bomb which SHOULD on all civil counts, especially with drill response team bomb dogs and all, been prevented.

edit on 15-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Nice job, thanks for the reference material. I'm gonna start reading it. Well, reporting now seems to point toward multiple 'improvised' ANTI-Personnel devices with intent to 'funnel' people into the kill zone. In other words, and ambush. Keep up the good work, and keep the info coming! We're going to have to figure a lot of this stuff out for ourselves anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks for the 'reddit' reference, never really checked them out. Will be using them as an additional reference source in the future. Good idea about having a thread to discuss 'facts' sanely. Some of the other threads are starting to get wonky already.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm glad it's been of assistance to some people.

There are also some hotline numbers for worried friends, family etc and people giving shelter / assistance etc

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
this link has a whole lot of reports/articles...

but it also has at the very bottom of the scroll list a looped video of the man in the orange T shirt that got clipped in the legs and hit the ground on live TV

note that the guards wearing bright orange vests were about 6 feet apart and the explosions projectile dropped the runner... a most unfortunate piece of luck for the runner

but the speed of the blast that blew the tarps was too hard to follow to pinpoint the projectile hole in the blue tarp
maybe someone on ATS has software to do such a study

link

www.dprogram.net...# more- 128904

i think the original source was infowars,,,for those of youse who repel Alex Jones material
edit on 16-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join