It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Push!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2013 by wildtimes because: THANKS FOR THE STAR; although it's not worth protesting this sort of crap. I don't want to get sanctioned as OT.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Alright, I'm not trolling. But I don't believe the point of this site is to just blindly support.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't see the point of senseless bantering of false flag or homegrown at this point. Be us seasoned ATSer's or not a speculative guestimation of a fragmented puzzle is what I've been continually reading. Both sides bring very good opinion's (Because that's what they are people) to the table. But the bickering is that of a child wanting his cookie and throwing a temper tantrum when said parent or authority says "No". So to mock someone else's opinion is belittling and degrading to the person who posts such garbage.

There are many bright minds on ATS and nobody on this site is the brightest star in the sky.

I agree with the OP as I can see this being a push to further Obama's Wargenda, that being said I mean no disrespect from the above stated but honestly the same rhetorical banter from ATSer's reminds me of the Bellicose Rhetoric of the DPRK.

Best Regards~

sulaw

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
People are stupid enough to buy into coincidence how many times now?

Bomb Drill Was Taking Place During Marathon Explosions
www.activistpost.com...

I will keep an open mind, but honestly the last thing I will probably believe is the official story.

All these coincidences. Now maybe a drill taking place during one of these 'Terrorist Attacks' could be a coincidence, but seriously all 3 events?

Also, don't forget the special forces drill that was taking place in Norway when Anders Breivik went on the rampage.

All these coincidences, hmmm....
edit on 16/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From my observations of what people are generally posting, I think there is an escalation in gut feelings that this is false flag since we all woke up after 9/11. I mean, when 9/11 happened everyone was emotionally hit hard around the world, truly horrified only to find out how deceived we all really were. Over the last 12 years the discussion is still ongoing about who done it, and now a new terror threat when everyone is all and truly aware and sensitive puts a heightened sense of insecurity in the minds of many and that this has happened to force another agenda. I just wonder what the American people and the world are going to do, cause it seems things are really happening and its going to come to critical points in time where we will have to choose between further authoritarianism or standing up for what's rightfully ours, THIS PLANET and OUR LIBERTY.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Boston marathon bombs were pressure cooker IEDs packed with ball-bearings: Devices that killed three, including eight-year-old boy waiting for his runner dad are used by terrorists in Afghanistan

Devices are frequently used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal and Pakistan, according to Homeland Security Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... E Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My heart just broke looking at the picture of 8 year old Martin Richard. His father, on twitter, asked for prayer so I will walk away from any more news on this event today.

edit on 4/16/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
Honestly, this does not seem like a false flag to me. It just seems like if it was going to be a real false flag it would have been more to it destructionwise. Maybe I am wrong but it just does not feel like it.

Does'nt feel like another country to me either. If it is Al-queda or something trying to terrorize they really did a crappy job of it. The explosions just seem weak to me when I watch the videos of it.

My best educated guess is a single domestic bomber that has some deep seated mental issues. Somebody that made some homemade explosives and for whatever reason lashed out at innocent people. Whatever their motives are I have no idea but given what we know it makes the most sense to me.

I think this was difficult for one person to pull off, especially considering all of the security that was in the area at the time - including the bomb sniffing dogs and a squad that was running a drill. I mean just think of that - all the security that was reported to be at and near the scene yet someone was able to pull this off? If that's the case then our security is easily overcome and a waste of money. JMO
edit on 16-4-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This will be a hard sell. The attack has all the earmarks of a domestic terrorist act....not an international one.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

First: my daughter was downtown at my wife's hospital for eye check and almost walked over to the finish line with her sitter, but thankfully didn't - >phew<

2nd: yesterday one of Gov. Deval Patrick's newsconferences in the evening...The first question asked by an offcamera reporter was ,"Do you think this was a falseflag event?" - The Gov looked at hiim as if he was from Mars and said "No" (frankly i was shocked anyone would get close enough to asking that!)

3rd: we are all hoping it was a domestic or homegrown radical nutjob behind it. Because the alternative means another war- and I would support another war considering the stress of worry over my daughter in the chaos that first hour - despite hating all forms of conflict....

edit on 4/16/2013 by drphilxr because: bold

edit on 4/16/2013 by drphilxr because: syntax

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I heard it was gunpowder in it...assuming now they will go after that IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealfreedom

blackpowder, yes, with flash burns

my wife is a surgeon downtown and those skin injuries are very difficult to treat as well -

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't think it would be difficult at all to pull off.

Imagine you are one of those cops doing the drill. First off who the hell would have thought the Boston Marathon would have gotten bombed? I can come up with 10 much better targets right off the top of my head that would make a bigger body count if I wanted to really create some chaos. So even if I'm one of the cops there I will probably be a little vigilant, but certainly lax enough that I don't pay attention to every detail. Then imagine all the top runners have finished and things are winding down and the crowd is thinning out and whatever. So maybe your begin to relax a little more.

Then imagine your bomb buddy dog whimpers and barks at a trash can that many many other people have been around all day that is full of whatever food all the people that have been in that area since the day started have been eating. Do you want to dig through a whole trash can overflowing by this point that probably 200 people have thrown their sandwich wrappers and doughnuts and soda cups and whatever the hell else is in there? I would probably be like nah, he just smells something good in there and all that trash has been sitting out all day and I'll just get nasty and unnecessarily cause a scene here right in front of the cameras at the finish line and end up being on the 5 o'clock news looking like the paranoid bomb squad cop.

People seem to forget that these guys are people just like all the rest of us. Everyone is fallible. I am sure this is not exactly how it went down but a scenario I can see maybe happening if I was doing that job.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
sounds like a plan, just think of this terror fight as a hunting expedition and back it, America was built on blood no American can wash that off their hands you all may as well roll with it. after all if bush had your backing in the first place he wouldn't have ordered 9/11 to convince you would he ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join