It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Push!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

My best educated guess is a single domestic bomber that has some deep seated mental issues. Somebody that made some homemade explosives and for whatever reason lashed out at innocent people. Whatever their motives are I have no idea but given what we know it makes the most sense to me.

I so hope that you are right, and that is the case. I posted in another thread that I was surprised at myself to suspect, while watching the 'show' (switching between Fox, CNN, NBC, etc.) that it could very well be a false flag.

The way the Pres was looking down (eyes effectively closed) every time he made a pointed statement....
the way the CNN anchors all looked rather 'shell-shocked' and their eyes were sorta dead/off .... even the men at the 'press conference.' Did you notice how one guy was calling 'false flag!' ?? Yeah, but the closed caption said 'inaudible', and didn't caption it again at the end as they were walking off-stage when the same person called out 'false-flag!'.

Sheesh this site is getting to me. I fought off the feeling, trying to regroup, thinking, "No. No way the govt would do this just to deflect from NKorea, or push for further aggression in the Middle East".....but.....
I just can't trust it. I couldn't shake the idea, and was watching carefully for 'behavioral/gestural' cues.

Wow.
I'm bewildered right now. And even more alarmed than I have been over the last couple of weeks watching NKorea 'unfold.'

We really just have no idea what's truly going on - and I would not be surprised if the Gov, the Special Agent in Charge, the D.A., ALL of them were just 'told what to say'. Hell, even Obama may have had his 'remarks' thrust into his hand and been shoved out on stage.

It just feels fishy. And I'm not really a conspiracy theorist on this level.
Wow.

EDIT: AND, why were Fox and NBC on ads when this was happening? As I was 'switching' to get a more balanced reaction by the media than just one source, I noticed CNN didn't go to commercial break once the whole time I was watching.....!!!
What??

Is it propaganda? Is it not???

I really can't tell.

edit on 15-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

It's with pleasure I forward you the first edition of ermm truth.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This really scream home grown. Weak explosives, failed detonations, and the failure to do it when it was most crowded and public instead of two hours after the winners had come in all screams amatuer. I would not be suprised if they find it is one lone nut bag. Could be a small group I suppose but, I am thinking one lone nutter with a some manifesto. I know at ATS every single event in history is a false flag but, you are really barking up the wrong tree this time.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm maybe your right, but I can't help but think false flag.....and I'm not a "false flag jumper" either!

Also, it looks as if the timers were made out of state. the timers were several hours too late?

I'm not really laughing as either way it's just plain disgusting. BUT why not let them rip when it was packed?

Something smells bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

This event will be tagged a "homegrown terrorism event" and already are the talking heads claiming how Americas "Open society" brings this types of "incidents" that pose a danger to Americans citizens

As I watch the news and the "talking heads" I see how the next agenda is taking hold and shape in from of my eyes.

A new and revised Patriot act? the Homegrown terrorist bill that has been put oh hold since the Bush era? more surveillance and drones laws passed without a blink of an eye.

Get ready people because a tragedy like the one today will be one that will no go to waste for those that are behind new restrictive laws.

We Americans have top many freedoms that is unacceptable, all in the name of for the safety of the nation and its citizens.

Collateral damage means nothing for those pushing tyranny.

edit on 15-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes indeed it smells bad.

I asked myself why do a bomb drill on the day of a huge event? Makes no sense. I looked around and found no announcement for a scheduled bomb drill on Boston Police Department FB or City of Boston.gov recent press releases. I could not find any record for a planned drill in Boston today on my search engine.

One of the runners reported bomb sniffing dogs and the start and finish lines. His wife was in one of the bombed areas and moved to greet her husband before the bomb blew. So they feel very lucky, but he believed there must have been a bomb suspicion:

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

www.local15tv.com...

If the runners suspicions were correct and they went ahead with the event, with all these people in harms way, someone made a terrible judgement call.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by AeonStorm

This event will be tagged a "homegrown terrorism event" and already are the talking heads claiming how Americas "Open society" brings this types of "incidents" that pose a danger to Americans citizens

As I watch the news and the "talking heads" I see how the next agenda is taking hold and shape in from of my eyes.

A new and revised Patriot act? the Homegrown terrorist bill that has been put oh hold since the Bush era? more surveillance and drones laws passed without a blink of an eye.

Get ready people because a tragedy like the one today will be one that will no go to waste for those that are behind new restrictive laws.

We Americans have top many freedoms that is unacceptable, all in the name of for the safety of the nation and its citizens.

Collateral damage means nothing for those pushing tyranny.

edit on 15-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

The other option is that, if the bomber is a Saudi national and a Wahabist, then it will be used as an excuse for the Americans to put pressure on the Saudis to destroy the Wahabi sect, thus opening the way for more um...liberal, progressive, experiential, esoteric, streams of Islam to take over and making Islam more susceptible to integration in to the One World Religion. I am going to do some research on the recent rebel activity in Mali and the libraries of Timbuktu and see if there is a connection. Anyone care to help?
edit on 15/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

My best educated guess is a single domestic bomber that has some deep seated mental issues. Somebody that made some homemade explosives and for whatever reason lashed out at innocent people. Whatever their motives are I have no idea but given what we know it makes the most sense to me.

I so hope that you are right, and that is the case. I posted in another thread that I was surprised at myself to suspect, while watching the 'show' (switching between Fox, CNN, NBC, etc.) that it could very well be a false flag.

The way the Pres was looking down (eyes effectively closed) every time he made a pointed statement....
the way the CNN anchors all looked rather 'shell-shocked' and their eyes were sorta dead/off .... even the men at the 'press conference.' Did you notice how one guy was calling 'false flag!' ?? Yeah, but the closed caption said 'inaudible', and didn't caption it again at the end as they were walking off-stage when the same person called out 'false-flag!'.

Sheesh this site is getting to me. I fought off the feeling, trying to regroup, thinking, "No. No way the govt would do this just to deflect from NKorea, or push for further aggression in the Middle East".....but.....
I just can't trust it. I couldn't shake the idea, and was watching carefully for 'behavioral/gestural' cues.

Wow.
I'm bewildered right now. And even more alarmed than I have been over the last couple of weeks watching NKorea 'unfold.'

We really just have no idea what's truly going on - and I would not be surprised if the Gov, the Special Agent in Charge, the D.A., ALL of them were just 'told what to say'. Hell, even Obama may have had his 'remarks' thrust into his hand and been shoved out on stage.

It just feels fishy. And I'm not really a conspiracy theorist on this level.
Wow.

EDIT: AND, why were Fox and NBC on ads when this was happening? As I was 'switching' to get a more balanced reaction by the media than just one source, I noticed CNN didn't go to commercial break once the whole time I was watching.....!!!
What??

Is it propaganda? Is it not???

I really can't tell.

edit on 15-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

And maybe that is the reason I don't want to say false flag just yet, even though I am by no means not going to discount it.

The conspiracy theorist in me soooooo wants to say it. To scream it at the top of my lungs. They have done it so many times over the years and lies that play on peoples emotions is the way they operate.

But I also have read ATS almost every day for 5 years now so I know I have to temper the conspiracy part of me with some patience until more info comes to light.

I've been around explosions and bombings before and it is something about watching these that seem very "amateurish" or "weak" about them. They look sort of like they were meant to be reactionary explosions. Like they were alot of fire and smoke but not alot of bang behind them. They would do that to us in the desert sometimes. They would set off a small-ish bomb that was really alot of fire and smoke and then when forces would respond to it and everyone was gathered around, that is when they would set off the real bomb when everyone least expected it. I honestly can't say but its something about them that look wrong to me.

No doubt they were deadly because there was people standing right in the wrong place but if it was a lone wolf acting here wanting a body count of innocent people, then why did he not detonate an hour earlier when there was alot more people crowded around the finish line?

You're right though, there are several things that are fishy as hell about it all.

Good catch on the guy yelling "false flag" though. I did'nt see any of it myself because I turned off the TV and have been scouring sites on the internet for info about it all but I can see why they would not put that in the captioning. Most average people have no idea what a false flag is and its better to bleep something like that out instead of having alot of people suddenly wondering what a false flag is and looking it up on google or something.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Given that the attack happened on April 15th and that no group immediately claimed the attack I am guessing that it will be blamed on an "anti-government" group in the days ahead. The next critical date, of course, would be the 19th of April.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

If is tagged to the middle east the link to extremist with Iran will be a more plausible and easier to take news, after all the power of the Saud house can not be ignored, an example was when the 9/11 and the protection they enjoyed from our own government, they hired Former Secretary of State and Sec. of Treasury Jimmy Baker under the Baker Botts to fight the law sue filed by the family of the victims of 9/11

Money talks BS walk. if is foreign it will be tagged to Iran.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It sounds like you are waking up to a new reality. It is REALLY a strange thing to go through. Went through it years ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Most average people have no idea what a false flag is and its better to bleep something like that out instead of having alot of people suddenly wondering what a false flag is and looking it up on google or something.

Yeah, while we were sitting there watching it, I mentioned the omitted caption and my weird feeling. My husband kind of looked at me like 'what?'

I said, "you know what a false flag is, right?" (and this is a very smart guy who happens to have little interest in politics), and he admitted no, he didn't. I told him very briefly about the Cuban Missile Crisis - he was born in 1970, but I'm old enough to remember JFK being shot - and how Operation Northwoods reminds me of the N Korea thing now.....which is something I was not aware of until recently, and a lot of the research I did was prompted by ATS threads...
and this development really makes me want to chew my nails. (Well, actually, have another beer and a cig - which I did)....But, really. What are we to make of this?

It brought back 9/11, and the Challenger Disaster, and JFK, and so many other dark, uncertain things.
Thanks for your thoughtful response.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think it will be interesting in the next few days who the lame stream media is told to blame for this horrible tragedy. I am sure groups all around the world are holding their breath, waiting to see if it is them. I immediately saw this as a false flag (thanks to you good people over the years).
I also am keeping a close eye on the gold and silver devalue. If it is one thing this site has taught me is that things are connected...just got to follow the money.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sprinkles

It sounds like you are waking up to a new reality. It is REALLY a strange thing to go through. Went through it years ago.

Yeah.
The problem is, it goes against my entire life experience until the last few years. I honestly could hardly believe I was sitting there thinking, "This sounds really suspiciously like a false flag designed to do minimum 'collateral damage' but to escalate the ME and NK crises."

It's painful, and very scary. And makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The MSM is already calling it a "Saudia student overstaying his VISA"

I'm guessing it has more to do with the pressure of the BRIC"s nations trading oil on the yuan (chinese) than the USD, as the reserve currency.

Our USA friends the saudi's - all were saudi's in the 9/11 fiasco - we wage war with the iraqi's.

A saudi bombs boston - we wage war with the iranians -

I think this may have more to do with the BRIC's nations discounting the USD as the reserve currency, and threatening that Saudi Arabia better stay with the USD - even though Iran India, China, Russia, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, and other countries are , or are planning, to trade oil in the chinese yuan. Did anyone bother looking at the down in precious metals, and the dow jones industrial as the "bombing" was being played out?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Look, I like this site. I find a lot of the information interesting and some of it accurate and truthful. That being said, you idiots, you did this. This screams loud this is domestic terrorism done by anti-government conspiracy-nut gun freaks with something to prove. It's disgusting and has completely destroyed any sensible arguments that could be made.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Rosegaol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosegaol

Actually, most of us are watchfully waiting. I find it perplexing, but it also shows how shaky our collective (national) confidence has become over the last 12 years' horrid and asinine attacks and wars.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Don't "actually" me. You know it's true. Time for some deep thoughts.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosegaol

Don't "you know it's true" me. Over and out. Actually, I have nothing more to say to you. I'm listening to a full hour of Boston coverage on Here and Now, which is on NPR right now AND is taped IN BOSTON, and is terribly saddening, thoughtful, and moving very cautiously.

At least Robin Young (unlike you) has something worthwhile to say about it. But I bet you don't even know who she is and haven't listened to NPR in your whole life, based on your rude comments.

Right now starts "Talk of the Nation" on NPR as well. You might be interested in listeniing to REAL journalism. The title of today's show? "What we know and what we don't about what happened in Boston, and information about how it's being dealt with."

Educate yourself.
edit on 16-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

And those were your very two first newbie posts?!! Yeah. Way to go. Keep that up, and the "site" won't be very pleasant for you.
edit on 16-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're right! I don't care that much. I like the second "actually," though. Verbal tics like that are huge indicators.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join