It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone who took their time to read this. I Have Been a lurker on this site for quite some time and finally joined during the time of Hurricane Sandy so I could give live updates to people who were interested in what we were experiencing. I never got around to do an introduction so ill do it now.
I am probably one of the most skeptical people around, for whatever reason I need to figure out the truth before I believe anything someone tells me. When I fist discovered this site I was amazed how open and skeptical people were about "sensitive subjects" and their willingness to discuss said events. I live a fairly normal life and love hanging out with family and friends, but no one I know discusses the type of things like people do on this site. I love conspiracies, don't believe in coincidences and I hope that I can join and contribute to this magnificent website, it's members, and be as skeptical as I want with other fellow skeptics. Thanks for reading.
edit on 15-4-2013 by childsplay72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by childsplay72

Welcome to the site, im sorry you didnt get the usual welcoming commitee (des with her cookies and Jonny), it happens sometimes when theres a huge news story on top of the recent posts, but of course you probably knew that.
Nice to have you here.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Here's you Welcome Cookies...enjoy...

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you, and I am glad more people are worrying and hoping for the best for those poor people in Boston instead of reading my introduction post. The people of Boston deserve as much attention and help for what they're going through.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the cookies, they look so delicious I was on the verge of eating my computer screen.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by childsplay72

Thank you for the cookies, they look so delicious I was on the verge of eating my computer screen.

She does cakes too. you might as well just go out and buy a bigger pair of trousers now. virtual ones, that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Some call me crazy but the only cake I really like is Ice Cream Cake, plus being on the skinny side I need to fill my trousers up, real or virtual.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by childsplay72

Some call me crazy but the only cake I really like is Ice Cream Cake, plus being on the skinny side I need to fill my trousers up, real or virtual.

You should have let me know....you can start with these.....

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh how I would love to start with those right now but I'm cooking some Baked Ziti and that just my ruin my appetite.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Greetings! I'm on the welcoming committee that Des started as well...you say you don't like cakes...that's what I usually give...I do have yummy lil cheesecakes and flowers

Glad you joined us! And I hope you enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat

p.s. I really like your avatar and name

edit on 16-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join