It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warned: Al-Qaida Hit Squads Coming -2/28/13 Boston?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by milkyway12
In my opinion, this act deserves a war. We need to go in and send Iran to the stone age, if the Iranian people cannot oust the regime, then we will.

We put Iran down, then a lot of terrorists are going to be left out for dry.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

You are going to let these alleged claims justify an invasion of Iran?

Haven't you ever heard of false reporting and propaganda?

There is no proof in this article that these claims were in fact made, someone is just trying to sell some books and forward a certain obvious agenda, and you fell for it...sad.

agreed and the typical usa usa usa crap starts again
guess he want to go to war with his own country as to it is probably most likely domestic terrorism. I wonder how his theory was true with the Oklahoma bombing
edit on 16/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

If it turns out to be these Islamic radicals enough is enough. What more can I say if it is them we need to put the hurt to them in a bad way.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
9/11anyone? Islamic terrorism is rarely small scale. They tend to plan and plot their activities years ahead. More so when it comes to the West.

Goodness, the naivity. No wonder you all accepted Bush as an actual President.
edit on 16-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
History has shown us that these Islamic extremist groups are all too happy to stand up and claim responsibility rather quickly.

I am not arguing either for or against Al Qaeda as the culprits... but I would just like to point out that Al Qaeda initially (publicly) denied involvement in 911, and it took something like a year before they publicly took responsibility.

I believe that it will take a while for either A. the government to release the information they already have (fabricated?) about who is responsible OR B. Al Qaeda or another group decides "Hey, if we claim we did this it could further our agenda".

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

My gut told me it was a gas-based bomb, I have no knowledge of bombs but apparently there was little or no residue or shrapnel,not a clue about where it was other than what MSM tells me also if this was Islamist groups of any kind I think they would have claimed it to be their attack.

I highly doubt it is Iranians or Al Qaeda backed by Iranians, most definatly not the latter.

Personally I think this is a home grown terrorist

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Where was the heightened security? Did we not learn from the past actions of these terrorists?

The Boston Marathon is one of the most well known events world wide. Thousands of participants come from dozens of countries. What better place to show its capabilities?

The Superbowl was locked down tighter than a bottle of whisky at an AA meeting.

Why not this?

Some say there was not enough security, others say there was suspiciously much of security.

Watch the video, and the number of first responders. There were probably more of them than there were runners in the marathon. National Guard was out. Did you want the military to be in full force or something?

Pretty sure the tanks, military, police, ambulance were there within minutes as well. It was quick acting, and to me it seems like the whole situation was handled well, only 2 devices exploded, major panic was avoided, only 3 dead so far.. Pretty good if you ask me.

Unfortunately, NK does not have a history of this type of terrorism,

I would have called that fortunate.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

In my opinion, this act deserves a war. We need to go in and send Iran to the stone age, if the Iranian people cannot oust the regime, then we will.

Earthquake in Iran....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by sealing
I betcha this isn't a middle eastern based attack.
Nor Muslim in any way. This will be home grown
and probably funded by grumpy tax paying billionaires

I think you're right that it was domestic. The MO is simply not AQ.

I think it was not tax paying billionaires. I don't see any benefit for them.

Look to your militia groups.

e MO for our militia groups are to attack the organizations they have a problem with: McVeigh and the federal building, abortion clinics, etc.

Attacking bystanders at an event is EXACTLY the MO of AQ. I saw it quite often overseas.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Interesting theory when you couple it with the knowledge that Iranian Qods forces have been flowing through our Southern Border with Mexico for years. Venezuela hosted them and provided a launching point for them to work their way through the cartel trails and tunnels into the US.

It is just so soon to tell at the moment....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You really love that propaganda koolaid huh? Show some proof that Iran had anything to do with this. Besides if Iran were taken out the terrorist can still get jobs through the Israelis.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Attacking bystanders at an event is EXACTLY the MO of AQ.

It is also the MO of many groups. AQ, Taliban, Mossad, Hezbollah, all of these groups pull these kinds of attacks.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
A warning from Iran? I didn't think Al-Quaida operated out of Iran?

Just as Iran are in the cross hairs, this warning is released and then this?

The conspiracy part of my brain is doing overtime!!!
edit on 15/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

I dont think the country of origin is what is important. The Caliphate is what is important to islamist extremists. That is global, and not restricted to one country or another.

Jihad. Jihad. Jihad.

All now while we have the weakest president in office. At least Bush had the balls to respond. This president will want to take whomever on a round of golf to "talk it over"

Considering Obama took out Bin Laden while nearly all his advisors thought crossing into Pakistan was a bad idea and risky...I don't know if he is as weak as he claims he is. (Side note: I didn't vote for Obama or anyone) Just saying...

Bin Laden died in Tora Bora in 2003. Why do you think we never saw the body?

I could rebut this, but I have a feeling where that conversation will lead--and this forum isn't about the weakness (or lack thereof) of the presidency. Either way, I just hope we find the people who did this massacre, but I just hope we don't overreact, militarily.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was in a rush to get out earlier when I posted and didn't read all the pages of this thread...

It needs to be said though, STOP with the bashing of Muslims, a lot of these comments I'm reading is typical gun-ho mentality with a touch of racism

Anyone here with a problem with Muslims be it specifically or in general need to get a grip, have any of you even talked to one? or even listened to the views of say an Islamist extremist?

Attacking a whole religious sect because of a few extremists is stereo-typing them all as well... extremists.

I tell you what... why attack Iran or any other predominantly Muslim country? we should just have a Genocide of a good 20-30% of the human race
the best defence is offence afterall eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I will agree w/your self-assessment that you don't know anything about bombs. Which means you should probably keep your teeth together. This was not a gas based (known as a fugas bomb). This was either composite b, semtex, C-3/C-4 type, which explains why so many people had dismemberment injuries; as the force of the type of explosives are meant for cutting if properly shaped. As what has been reported in countless sources (just go to Drudge and look through them all), they were placed in metal trash cans and the doctors have reported digging out that type of shrapnel; as well as bb's(ball bearings) which would have been imbedded in the above explosives. In the military its called a claymore mine. So you are wrong again as most of the injuries are shrapnel related.

As a retired 12B (Combat Engineer) I worked these type of explosives and know what I'm looking at. The only bona fide that I can give is that I was at the Range 32 Hohenfels incident back in 1987 taking training. Very few outside the Engineer community know about that incident. While I was not injured, I can attest to the destructive power composite b has on 23 of my fellow brethren.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

With respect, phantomjack, would you tell your enemy you are coming, losing the element of surprise, and giving your enemy time to beef up security ? It doesn't seem to make sense to me.( Not meant as an attack on your post, by the way...)

The only thing to be gained from forewarning your enemy about your intentions is to spread fear, maybe ?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I doubt this was Al Qaeda. The bombs would have been bigger, but who knows at this point. I think it was one of our own sick citizens. I could be wrong, for sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
HI, thanks for the opinion,it obviously is coming from someone who has actual been there.

As you can see, your post drew in comments from the regular crowd, WHO HAS NEVER BEEN THERE, but in stead posts from Moms basement.

They use the opportunity to show how pitiful they are, and bash Israel.

we shall wait and see, you know as well as I do they will be identified in short order.

Thanks again Navy.

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by sealing
I betcha this isn't a middle eastern based attack.
Nor Muslim in any way. This will be home grown
and probably funded by grumpy tax paying billionaires

I think you're right that it was domestic. The MO is simply not AQ.

I think it was not tax paying billionaires. I don't see any benefit for them.

Look to your militia groups.

e MO for our militia groups are to attack the organizations they have a problem with: McVeigh and the federal building, abortion clinics, etc.

Attacking bystanders at an event is EXACTLY the MO of AQ. I saw it quite often overseas.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I am waiting for North Korea to take responsibility.t be serious

Kim Jong Il had his special agents carry out terrorist acts.

Unfortunately, NK does not have a history of this type of terrorism, nor does KJI have the intelligence to orchestrate something like this. He is too busy worrying about Dennis Rodman and playing Basketball.

You can't be serious. There are tens of thousands of people who understand strategy, military or otherwise, who could pull off an event much much worse than this. I am quite sure KJI and/or al CIAda have strategists for terrorist attacks. I think we're lucky it's not a lot worse, they (whomever they are) could have easily detonated devices in 20 or 30 cities (or more) at the same time simply using off-the-shelf technology.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/16.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog3n8

This link is now 404'd

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If the bombs were ment to go off stratigicly or in sequence...It was a failled attempt to start with, lack of planning and poor judgement I'm thiking.

Bomb #1 goes off at the start line where a mass is assembled,

#2 goes off furter away and making people run away from bomb #1 blast....

wouldn't a carefully planned attack have bomb #2 go off first, make all the people run toward the finish line and assemble in bigger numbers seeing that that is where the nearest exit wasm the let bomb#1 go off soomething like 1:30 after bomb #2 and not 8 seconds ???

Whom ever did this wasn't a very bright person in my opinion, at least not planned to far ahead of time.

my though is leaning towards an angry Democrat voter fed up with all this gun talk and rights being taken away.

Bombs were crude, ballbearing and nails, most likely wrapped around a pipe bomb....So...I'm thinking "Billy-Joe Curtis" from South Carolina just got fed up and .........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join