It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend just sent me this about Boston and Westboro church...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is the Westboro church's reply to Boston's bombings

Alternative Link to Image

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I wish that Westboro Church would exit this world Jim Jones style.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ugh. They have a nice summer home in Hell, I hope.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, should we expect any thing less form this vile sect?

They are certainly not christians in the true sense, they may claim to be, but they miss the whole ideaology of christianity.

Vile vile people!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i pray every night that westboro baptist church blows up and they all burn in hell where they belong.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow, Jesus please save us from your crazy ass Westboro followers who missed all the parts about non judgement and the parabel of the Samaritan woman at the well. Uggh. Amen.

I don't know how anyone could be so heartless as to praise murder to any persons anywhere at any time as a good thing. Let alone a christian church supposedly based on the dude that ate and hung out with 'sinner's' that the pharisees of his day condemned.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

I could understand how they would put Boston in the Group of their Hates,, but that sign that has GOD with all his cool destruction and wrath,,, has listed

AMISH GIRLS????

I am Sorely Perplexed?

any understanding into this madness?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You are giving them exactly what they want by posting this ANYWHERE. Do not give those jerks any attention. Like toddlers, they thrive on attention whether it is negative or postive. So if everyone would just ignore them and not subscribe to their twitter or facebook maybe they would go away.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I wish that Westboro Church would exit this world Jim Jones style.

"Jim Jones Style?"

Completely different set of beliefs and agenda. The Jim Jones event was a sad one for those of us that are old enough to remember.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The Westboro Church blew up Boston! Now go arrest those slimy crap heads and send them to Guantanamo!

If I so much as saw a Westboro Baptist I would kick his arse. Heck, might as well kick the crap out of any Baptist simply because they are allowing Westboro to wear their rocker...

(That means club patch in biker terms, but you all saw SOA)

edit on 15-4-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Westboro is one of the few entities existing today that make me ashamed to share the same air with them. I swear there are no words for the disgust I feel as a Christian and just as a decent human being when I see these folks pop up time and time again spreading their hate filled agenda. The devil himself is the only one backing these guys.

new topics

top topics

join