It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Accurate Physic Predicting West Coast, USA Tsunami, Hawaii Flooding nd Terrorist Bridge Attac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Eric is a physic I've posted about before. He is highly accurate and has a blog about world events he predicts. He accurately predicted Margaret Thacher's passing, the Russian asteroid, Hurricane Sandy, Boston Marathon bombing and more.

I'm notifying everyone who lives or who has family in the west coast of the United States. The reason is our timelines are not always fixed in stone. We can make changes, and realizing a tsunami or additional terrorist acts will take place, puts all of us in a mind frame to be careful and aware, or save lives.

The blog he uses doesn't allow for searching by keywords for viewers, just summarize/read that the tsunami, Hawaii flooding and bridge attacks have been a common, multiple theme for a few months. We are at the window of this happening, so be aware, not afraid.

Read my dream post and you will see that intuitively, I was picking up something happening in terms of a tsunami/flooding over a month ago.

World Predictions Site

Tsunami & Hawaii Predictions

Notes on 4-13-13 Posted on April 13, 2013 by Eric LP Here are the Notes from Spirit on April 13th. I looked and saw a beach that was underwater, and it affected the hotels as well, the shoreline was not safe. The visual changed to a train arriving, you could see it streaming down the tracks, but it sat awhile before one could board. It’s also possible they are implying that other islands will be affected. The train represents again the arrival of the event. Something odd about that last part that’s got me stumped. After completing that the spirits pointed south and said “We have a new problem.. Chile.” A new prediction? A reminder of what was presented before: “A tsunami is coming.. A tsunami hits the west coast.. various parts are affected.. Hawaii flooded.. not horrific but damaging.. April..” We will try to update the timing as we get closer. It arrives in about 5 days. Now the next step is to figure out a date. This prediction has become a huge focus of theirs, please help us by making it your focus, figure out a way to get the word out there. We still have time to alter the outcome of this situation.

The flood in Hawaii is coming now..in about 5 minutes (minutes means days). Warn Them! Change must happen! Stay away from the shoreline! The original Post on Notes on 3-17-13 “A tsunami is coming.. A tsunami hits the west coast.. various parts are affected.. Hawaii flooded.. not horrific but damaging.. April..” We will try to update the timing as we get closer. Here it is.. your opportunity to change the outcome of this situation. The timeline is not exact. For now we are projecting a timeframe between the 14th and 19th as this information came in late yesterday the 10th. As we move closer to the timeframe we will project an exact date, but now is the time to start a conversation to change this outcome.

A reminder of what was presented before: “A tsunami is coming.. A tsunami hits the west coast.. various parts are affected.. Hawaii flooded.. not horrific but damaging.. April..” We will try to update the timing as we get closer. It arrives in about 5 days. Now the next step is to figure out a date. This prediction has become a huge focus of theirs, please help us by making it your focus, figure out a way to get the word out there. We still have time to alter the outcome of this situation.

Notes on 4-7-13 Posted on April 7, 2013 by Eric LP Here are the notes from Spirit for April 7th, its short and somewhat vague. “Whoops.. the president.. basketball..” Then they chuckled. A silly situation involving the president and basketball, it was very much presented jokingly. “Too much strain.. out of service.. everybody loses.. the funds.. out” It sounds like it could be the sequesters negative effects kicks in. A visual of me standing on a hill in Hawaii and a large storm was approaching. The wind was picking up speed and danger was looming. Repeating a prediction is a consistent practice of theirs. Repeating a prediction was originally used as a way to show that their prediction is still coming and has not changed. It was an important tool that made it clear that even with public opinion against me their message holds. But now I believe its purpose has changed and is for the future. When you and I start working towards changing these predictions these messages will be vital, it will show what our efforts and labors have created. It was only a few post ago that we predicted mass flooding in Hawaii, a moderate Tsunami would affect the west coast and Hawaii sometime around April. The next step for this prediction is to focus on timing.

Bridge Attack

Julie if you do decide to do that please focus on both the moderate Tsunami coming that affects the west shorelines and the bridge attack. Those are the two focal points the spirits are centered on. Thank you for the help. The predictions speak for themselves, I am sure there will be plenty of critics. Hopefully we can change something, anything.

Prior threads of mine, others and daughter that might be relevant:
Daughter's dream of Calif tsunami/earthquake and hawaii flooding

My dream of tsunami wave

My dream of major flooding following huge event

Do you feel it thread

Eric's prediction and my thrread about an asteroid

Future event at 5:39 am EST

Tsunami warning link

Related videos backing your prediction of a possible earthquake (causing tsunami and Hawaii flooding). www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
See any danger for the western coast of Canada?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
See any danger for the western coast of Canada?

Besides Cascadian subduction zone or an external financial event? Nothing.

BC's new slogan "the most boring place on earth"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
accurately predicted Margaret Thacher's passing, the Russian asteroid, Hurricane Sandy, Boston Marathon bombing and more.

Please provide proof of this. I saw his reference to "predicting" the Boston attacks and that's laughable at best. Apparently "We are about to turn the corner” makes it an accurate prediction. Umm, no.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Did he say anything useful about some clown blowing up the Boston Marathon?

No? Kick him and his stupid "predictions" to the curb. There will be no USA Tsunami, Hawaii Flooding or Terrorist Bridge Attack.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I´m sorry to say this, but there isn´t a single "accurate" psychic in existence, not mention a highly accurate one.

Instead of boasting claims of what he "accurately" predicted, how about sharing all the things he said that didn´t come to pass? Hmm?

And WHY on earth does every single psychic predict disasters and negative things? Why?

I tell you why, because that stuff sells (and yes even a blog makes money....).

Wouldn´t it be much nicer to hear a psychic say "in 2013 I see a slow but steady progress of the worlds economy.".

Would be a much tougher cookie to sell to people and to get attention with.

I really started to dislike these doom and gloom "psychics". There are weak-minded people who really believe that #.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Not wanting to dispute this psychics accuracy or not. I know first hand he has an extremely high rate of accuracy! This is not a thread where I will dispute psychics in general. I'm only getting a message out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You don't have to be a physic to predict that the west coast will have problems because they are on the ring of fire.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Am I missing something here? How is this accurate? Where are the floods?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Not wanting to dispute this psychics accuracy or not. I know first hand he has an extremely high rate of accuracy!

Sorry.....having looked through this "psychics" blog.....I'm failing to see any form of accuracy at all

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How come you never see a headline: "Psychic wins lottery" or "Psychic beats superbowl odds in Vegas by picking the team 8 months in advance". You don't see 'em because they are all full of crap. Nobody can see into the future. NOBODY!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sounds to me just like more hyperbloated drivel that we see posted here every single day. Most of these guys regularly make claims such as this so that one day they very well may predict some event. However, Overall they have a losing record.

A Tsunami will some day hit the West Coast, but that is only because we are about due for another huge Earthquake out here. Nobody has any clue whatsoever if or when that may occur. Anyone who tells you any different is just trying to sell you something. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

BC's new slogan "the most boring place on earth"

Maple Leaf fans would emphatically agree. But then again, who cares.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The psychic Eric was 100% accurate with this post. He saw a vision of Kim Jung Un banging a spoon on the table, like a bratty child. President, Barack Obama just quoted (4/19/13) that he wasn't going to tolerate Kim Jung Un acting out like a child banging a spoon on the table.

Mr. Obama said, suggesting that he had to judge Mr. Kim by his actions rather than his words. But he added: “This is the same kind of pattern that we saw his father engage in, and his grandfather before that. Since I came into office, the one thing I was clear about was, we’re not going to reward this kind of provocative behavior. You don’t get to bang your — your spoon on the table and somehow you get your way.”

Notes on 4-12-13 Posted on April 12, 2013 by Eric LP One Note from Spirit on April 12th. So the riddle I woke up to was a small spoon being hit against the corner of a table over and over again like some bratty child. I am open to your thoughts on what this could mean. The way I see it they are demanding a sense of urgency towards the flooding in Hawaii, as if to say pay attention. More likely they are implying that the missile launch will happen today or tomorrow at the latest. As if Kim Jung Un is that bratty child acting out. Thoughts?? Spoons are used to describe a type of prediction, if its something they gave me they use it as a spoon vs the old school way of me asking about subjects. Not only that but the size of the spoon determines how big of a deal it is. This one was very small which implies North Korea again. Just a couple of odd facts, Knives are used to describe a prediction they don’t want posted (yes that does happen) as if to say “cut it out” and a fork actually means they are done with a prediction whether it has details or not and want it posted “Put a fork in it.”

Here is a link, there are many others quoting the “banging of spoons on the table”. www.nytimes.com... www.cnn.com...

link to accurate prediction

new topics

top topics

join