It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes, it moi again, ranting about pixie fairies which are actually vehicles with riders from another world that ruled us apes with a supposed iron fist by pretending to be bodies in the skies that marveled in the stone to the bronze age. Anyways, I’m kind of done with talking about sun gods and the symbolism of the sun, and going to go into about moon symbolism in general.(I wonder if anyone saw it coming)

Along with trying to prove the existence of another type of Ancient Vehicle that may have existed, and I think some of you folks might enjoy this one, considering it a bit darker in tone wise. As you can tell I’m using the infamous Kosovo moon UFO from the painting as a general description. As for the ship itself, the artist really had a good idea of it design I guess. As for the pilot, unknown if true, could be the reason as to what started the Nordic believe amongst many, considering I think it started with Billy Meiers fandom. What I also find interesting as to how the pilot has to kneel and looks cramped up in the craft, however I don’t believe in Nordic Aliens for reasons. I say that because nobody ever talks about a Super Saiyan Grey now do they, which shows in the picture.

Now on to the thread...

Now this so called craft as to what I’m referring is what most of us would call “white orbs”, and as to why the name suits the title. Some eye witness sightings seem to say it looked like a full moon, but it’s on fire, or other might say it looked like a sun, but glows like the moon. This is usually presented in the pictures to represent negative energy, and if this is supposed to be the polar opposite of the sun positive presentation, then it kind says devil to some( But then the other one is more on fire, go figure). I always thought, that the devil wanted to take Gods throne or kingship, and by reading my abstract earlier threads, I was(or I hope) somewhat clear as why the Sun is the “Big Daddy” of ancient cultures. And since our sun glows yellow, a blue sun would seem quite out of place wouldn’t it?

If you would take a look at the two pic’s at the top, you can see that I fooled around with it, and you will notice the protruding spikes around it sides (could be powerful sensors there, or just design). Now it could easily disguise itself as a star at high altitude, but if it low enough, you get the idea. And this craft could be identified with several mythological figures, and one example I’m going to use is, that the bottom pic kind of looks likes the top of a crown. So, it’s sort of presenting that “I’m king of the Skies”.

(As for the spikes, I can’t tell if they are actually protruding or just a design on the saucer, which I couldn’t explain at all if I could. Although some one posted a thread about “fbi files:, and I recall seeing a picture of something that is very similar. Also there is cases where white orbs are just round.)

I’m referencing this king thing with the “King of Olympus/ King of Gods” known as “Zeus (Jupiter for Roman), and as to why it would of been. See most depictions of Zeus appearance is that he usually wears white robes and I’m just using the colour of this craft as a similarity attempt. Although, the planet Jupiter if seen from the naked eye, is the colour white also, but so is everything else in the sky. On to the next God.

And the next one I’m using is Odin, the Norse father head God, who is somewhat the Hades of Norse mythology in that respect due to him giving judgement on whose to enter Vahalla(Heaven). Now Odins primary colour in appearance is not as easy as Zeus, so we will just say it black, due to a Raven being his symbolic animal(The eagle was Zeus).

Now Odin, was said to have a six legged horse known as “Selphir”, and who knows, maybe those protruding spikes may have been depicted as horse legs, due to it being the pimped out ride(How does 10000 horses fit in that thing). Many would say “well if that was Zeus, then wouldn’t it be Thor than?” and possibly could of been, however, this puzzle could have a few various ancient vehicles of different design. The colour scheme however could be the same, with slight difference of tint, spectrum(mainly blue/white in this case), appearance and the behaviour of the craft. Different propulsion methods or engines may have been the cause of variety as well.
I would also like to point out another plausible factor, when looking at the picture of Zeus with the chariots, it could of been the formation with such craft. It may have been intentional as well, and could have also involved orange orbs possibly, where as if it would form somewhat of a living constellation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There’s also a few more deities it could look like, but I didn’t do my homework on them.
Now the Final God I’m going to use is not going to have it name mentioned at all, but I will hint it though considering it a touchy religion as I just don’t want the attention with all due respect(And really, its not my culture). And this could of been the reason as to why many western cultures were demonizing the moon(when does a thunder god have anything to with the moon, F’in dumba$$) since its more middle eastern instead. The clue is, if the Christian/Catholics symbolize the Sun, while Judaism symbolizes a Star, TAKE A GOOD guess what the other one symbolizes itself with?

Some of you will probably think the theme of the sun or moon a bit harder than most, but that should not be necessary. Being as how I was leaning that the sun is symbolic with god, and the moon with the devil is true in a few cases. However, this could depend on geography, culture in hot remote areas possibly loved the moon at night time due to it being cool, while areas such as jungles, could be much more dangerous cause of the animals that come out at night, also cause it dark.

Especially with those byzantine art works. Now I really don’t care if they have been debunked or what not, due to everyone saying they are just a style of painting nothing more. However, I believe such art kind has its roots in Judaism due to Christianity stemming from it. The symbolism is somewhat rip off was the “Left & Right Hands of God”, which is somewhat of the western version of yin &yang. This also symbolized with the “Sheep & the Ram”. However this usually referred to Gods time of judgement in most passages that refer to the left and right. Not only that I believe many of these byzantine art where trying to capture this symbolism of high & lesser angels respectively.

Also I’m quite fond with as to how it can represent personalities like the sun being type A by being expressive, out-going, when it biggest problem could it doesn’t look before it leaps, which represents a “Hot Head”. The moon could represent a type B personality by being much conservative, calculating, but lack something that Sun has, like it own light source. It also can represent union of male and female energies, or could also represent comedy & despair, and lastly harmony of extreme emotions that are hot/cold. Anyways, I hope you folks enjoyed the post, and I’ am hoping this thread doesn't seem too all over the place for some.

Btw, I didn’t explain how this craft that supposedly symbolizes with the moon has any relation with thunder and lightning.

Mythology & Religion never made much sense to begin with anyways.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Specimen because: structure

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There’s also a few more deities it could look like, but I didn’t do my homework on them.
Now the Final God I’m going to use is not going to have it name mentioned at all, but I will hint it though considering it a touchy religion as I just don’t want the attention with all due respect(And really, its not my culture). And this could of been the reason as to why many western cultures were demonizing the moon(when does a thunder god have anything to with the moon, F’in dumba$$) since its more middle eastern instead. The clue is, if the Christian/Catholics symbolize the Sun, while Judaism symbolizes a Star, TAKE A GOOD guess what the other one symbolizes itself with?
Some of you will probably think the theme of the sun or moon a bit harder than most, but that should not be necessary. Being as how I was leaning that the sun is symbolic with god, and the moon with the devil is true in a few cases. However, this could depend on geography, culture in hot remote areas possibly loved the moon at night time due to it being cool, while areas such as jungles, could be much more dangerous cause of the animals that come out at night, also cause it dark.
Especially with those byzantine art works. Now I really don’t care if they have been debunked or what not, due to everyone saying they are just a style of painting nothing more. However, I believe such art kind has its roots in Judaism due to Christianity stemming from it. The symbolism is somewhat rip off was the “Left & Right Hands of God”, which is somewhat of the western version of yin &yang. This also symbolized with the “Sheep & the Ram”. However this usually referred to Gods time of judgement in most passages that refer to the left and right. Not only that I believe many of these byzantine art where trying to capture this symbolism of high & lesser angels respectively.
Also I’m quite fond with as to how it can represent personalities like the sun being type A by being expressive, out-going, when it biggest problem could it doesn’t look before it leaps, which represents a “Hot Head”. The moon could represent a type B personality by being much conservative, calculating, but lack something that Sun has, like it own light source. It also can represent union of male and female energies, or could also represent comedy & despair, and lastly harmony of extreme emotions that are hot/cold. Anyways, I hope you folks enjoyed the post, and I’ am hoping this thread doesn't seem too all over the place for some.

Btw, I didn’t explain how this craft that supposedly symbolizes with the moon has any relation with thunder and lightning.

Mythology & Religion never made much sense to begin with anyways.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I think they believed the shiny moving lights to be intelligently controlled, but they masked the notion with sun/moon symbolism, because it was dangerous to be a free thinker in their days. However, some artists did make more reveling illustrations - byway of saucer shaped objects in their work.

More, I think you've misunderstood the Nordic, Greek, and Roman gods and demigods, since you're trying to combine them with the Abrahamic God; and if you must find similarities with Yahweh, you should look to monotheistic religions, not polytheistic ones. That's just my opinion, of course.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

So which hell am I going to then? lol.

Yea, I pretty much just mixed, mash, and matched. And as I said before, their is definitely a variety of make and models of ether symbol there. Besides roman and greek are pretty much the same, seeing as how the romans like to copy. And what does it matter to me anyways, I'm pretty much in the atheist corner here.

Anyways, I really didn't wanna bother with the organization of the type of religion/or belief system u mentioned above.

Unless you want to pay me, but I guarantee you that it won't be worth your money. Lmao.
Besides Im done with old fables.

O and sorry for the double posting there.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by Specimen because: A better explanation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Oh yes it did start with the fandom of Billy, and that's for showing me that new word which my browser doesn't even recognize.

So a white lie is like a justification. We cannot live by the exact words from the bible - never lie. If a person who wants to take something from you, why should you say that you have it if he asks you? If you simply don't say anything he will know you are holding something back.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

If I said yes, I be lying. If I said No, then it really not the truth then is it?

I stole that from a tao book. So much for atheist.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Orcus, Pluto, Hades, Helheim, and Hell.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" - Shakespeare

"Roses really smell like boo boo boo" - Andre 3000

Call it what you like, but I hope to not see you there.

And a word of advice: it's best not to delve into mystery babylon, because that stuff will really mind [snip] you, as that is its intended purpose. However, if you feel like you must, then just keep in mind that you're looking for knowledge that you can trust; that should help you escape mystery's clutch.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Super Saiyan Grey?
...which shows in the picture?

What?

ps: Yahweh is no different tham any of the other alien gods, except he was more egotistical and wanted to be worshipped alone and above all others.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Meh, the orange guy looked sort of bugged eye to me anyways.

Btw, which God isn't jealous of other Gods? The only difference is that Yahweh was more depicted of being jealous all the time.

I don't even remember mentioning Yah Weh at all. I do guess that many would assume I'm trying to prove it Yah Weh due to a good looking fire, and a landed saucer being as stationary as a bush. Maybe it was hiding it physical presence, and just showed it fiery presence besides.

There are other figures that the craft may have been called. Seraph's

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Besides Im trying to talk about big blue and his cousins.

This is Raiijin, other known as Raiden from the east.

And here Shiva who is not as east, but still east none the less.

And that it for Gods(plural).

new topics

top topics

join