It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Reporter on scene is now saying that there were two packages that exploded. Reporter says she saw someone who lost their legs

edit on 15-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   
"Another device" reported at a hotel. This is all coming from Fox News.

Not confirmed yet, but news agencies STRONGLY hinting at a terrorist attack.

link   
No one knows if it is just accidental explosions.Could be anything.

link   
Saw on a feed people being wheeled away on stretchers, one had a sheet over their head. My emt co-worker said that means they are dead. Holy crap this is horrible.

link   
NOTE: Personally, who posted what first is inconsequential. I can tolerate two threads because it allows more room for a massive membership to move in and take this up as it develops.
'
Best.

link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

It is a terrorist attack. CNN live and BBC live are saying more devices are elsewhere, with one other device found in the hotel!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Incredible that even though people have been seriously injured there's idiots arguing over who posted the news first.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Unfortunately not. BBC live and CNN live are saying *another* device was found in the hotel and more devices are elsewhere. This was an attack. By whom? We know not yet.

link   

Originally posted by wondermost
"Another device" reported at a hotel. This is all coming from Fox News.

BBC said that as well...

Sounds a bit more organized. How big event is "Patriots day"?

link   
Well its patriots day "state holiday" so here comes the home grown terrorism blame game. IMHO could have been anything, bad regulator on a gas grill, Its still early but with in 30 mins. of the trade center attack they had a name OBL so is this one going to be KSL? The only one that knows at this point is the one that lit the fuse.
edit on 15-4-2013 by leftfielder because: To add other thoughts on the situation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

CNN live and BBC live are saying the same thing - and that more devices are elsewhere. Not just Fox...

link   

Originally posted by redoubt
NOTE: Personally, who posted what first is inconsequential. I can tolerate two threads because it allows more room for a massive membership to move in and take this up as it develops.
'
Best.

I agree. I leave it up to the mods. I just searched and reported. Personally, the information and recording of it is more important for future speculation based on fact in real time.

link   

Witnesses said several victims lost limbs, the race was stopped and the area is being evacuated

NK's opening salvo? This is their celebration day, and they have openly threatened us.
False flag?

link   
Not to point fingers already but the explosion is quite large for a possible "hot dog cart gast tank malfunction" neither does the picture show any debree from this.

I dont want to mock or point fingers , i am just trying to figure this out with the little info i have at the moment.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"Counter-Terrorism crews being deployed to landmarks across New York City" - CNN

link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
For the posters a little slow on the uptake, check the time stamps. This thread is the first, therefore it stays. Way to be waggle a finger a day late & a dollar short.

Calgarian has a thread on this BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon, that was posted 13 minutes before this one.

I too had planned on making a thread but I searched and nothing came up. So I went to breaking news and found multiple threads including this one.
I only found Calgarians thread by going on the new topics fire-hose.

Damn, people be real quick today...
edit on 15/4/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

link   
deadspin.com...

there is a gif from the explosion, looks to me like it wasn't an accident IMO

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thought about that and a likely target for scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by PollyPeptide

Hold up just a second there buddy....

Lets find out what happened before we set the world on fire.

Ok, I'll pull my finger from the button... for now...

You gotta admit though, one explosion could possibly be accidental, but two consecutively in the same area... that is unlikely, I just feel like we are not going to be safe unless we make ourselves safe. Know what I mean? So maybe burning the Earth is a bit excessive, but I still feel that unless We The People take action, nothing will change.. Vigilante justice most likely would not have prevented this (assuming it's an attack,) but it would put a stop to a lot of the other BS that is going on...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Witnesses said several victims lost limbs, the race was stopped and the area is being evacuated

NK's opening salvo? This is their celebration day, and they have openly threatened us.
False flag?

Only reason why I thought NK was the date, and the fact that NK released a vide on a marathon recently...

NY is also putting "counter terrorism vehicles" near prominent landmarks and hotels aparently.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join