It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about 'nature spirits'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by swan001

Swan and www.abovetopsecret.com...
a name
I was talking to both of you.

Okay now I get it. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Fylgje

I believe you - thank you for your story,
Do you think he was trying to help her or hurt her ?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

I think it was hurting her. That's just the feeling that I got from it. I think a lot about that day and still cannot believe it. All I know is that it was absolutely real. I read a book about 8-10 years ago about ancient folklore, that gnomes/elves hunted and ate fairies, and when I read that, my jaw dropped. I can't remember even what book it was. It's weird to tell people about this, and I don't blame most people for not believing it. It's something that you have to see yourself, and even then, you'll question your sanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I believe you. It is a sad story though...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

i have had two very real close encounters with this ...these things...faeriies if u will....
both times were experienced while in the presence of another person .
very real.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by HelenConway

27 flags and 21 stars...really? What happened to Deny Ignorance here? Oh I know, the Cyber Fairies flagged and starred this thread. It couldn't be humans doing it because they can't be that stupid as to believe in such nonsense. Jeez!

they can be any color , they appear to be mostly fuzzy bright lights about the size of an apple.

if you look close enough or long enough you will start to see what appears to be a body with wings engulfed in the ball of light.

a gaseous looking cloud or haze of their color surrounds the ball of light they are in.

when looking at them....they seem like they are xtra 3d...in other words they have this strange dimension to them that seems make them appear like images would in an old 3d movie.....in an already 3d visual environment.

when they move...they either bounce along in the air like a dragonfly or they phase in and out of sight to differnt locations. they move through solid objects as well.

they are not shy about being seen once seen and give off a presence of awareness of you by there silly light shows and sequenced phasing of their location.

my two encounters were about 5 years apart from each other.

the first was with my best friend in the desert ...seconds before i had a very serious near death experience.

the second time was with my girlfriend when we went for a walk in the early morning in our neighborhood.
we live in a town call forestville on the russian river in sonoma county california. our neighborhood was surrounded by beautiful lush green forest.

when her and i first saw these...she saw them first and immediately called them faeriies.
we then had about a two hour contact with them.

it was the second experience that made me realize i had seen these things once before.....seconds before my near death experience at age 23.

both experiences are incredible and would take me many post if not an entire thread to tell

i have researched and searched on this...looking to find answers and others with descriptions and experiences that are in parallel with mine....

and the search goes on

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

There are areas of Ireland, Britain, and Scotland where saying that to people's faces will get you roughed up.
I'm not condoning that mind you, but it speaks to what a longstanding part of many culture's folklore and traditions such beliefs are.

You're a poster whose opinions and posts I have respected because of your decorum and civility even when disagreeing with people. However, suggesting that individuals who hold such beliefs - however absurd you may personally consider them - are something less than people, which is what you essentially just said, is with all due respect unworthy of you in my opinion.

I understand the impulse to deride what seems ridiculous. But surely there is a more courteous way of going about expressing incredulity. Again, with all due respect.

Peace.

edit on 4/20/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Faeded

Hi Faeded - thanks for your story. So how did they appear - I mean how did they come to your attention.
Did they just appear in front of you or were they hidden ..???
I would love to see one.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've never had any experiences with nature spirits, but it's interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Are lobsters STILL boiled to death? We really need to evolve. But, beautiful story!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hi Helen, what a beautiful thread.

This is one of my favorite topics.

Not much to add after your impressive Op, yet the one thing which intrigues me is how in life I have found there are always mysteries that once revealed seem to have layers upon layers and can move in so many different directions, this subject is no exception.

One thing that guides me through life is how nature always seems to point in the direction of discovery of my own inner intelligence. It is the one force that continues to amaze and keep me in a childlike trust no matter what else may be happening.

When my Guru/Master became enlightened the first thing he did was to leave the little room he was in to commune with nature, the tree's stars. It is also said that when Buddha became enlightened he too was comforted by nature, sitting under the tree, the wind blowing gently and the sun rising to the east.

All of nature has secrets to share with the open heart full of innocence.

Namaste.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I have always waited for the opportunity to travel to my souls familiar nature spots in both Scotland and Ireland. When I think of going for a visit it is always nature that beckons me, calls me to come and to give energy as well as receive.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you Antar - I love many of your threads ..

Yes nature is special, calming, the more I 'know' of life the less this 'knowing' has to do with my mechanical / biological mind / thought processes. I just know through feeling the force of life - that flows through the earth and all her babies .. us included.

I really believe we are earth's avatars .. with a spirit that animates us, being the same spirit that animates all living beings.

Anyway - thank you for your kind words.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Stuff it, I'm going to tell you guys.
When I was a little girl my mother and I saw two little beings when we were walking through the bush.
One I only caught a glimpse he moved very fast- like lightning! I think he had a little brown coat on that's all I saw.
But the second was about ankle height lol but very substantial little critter.
He was watching us from behind the base of a large gumtree we were approaching lol
He had a little sunburnt red cap on and a dark green vest with a brown undershirt...
He also whipped away every quickly but not til we had both spotted him and exclaimed to each other!
So I know what we saw, but it was not a big deal or anything.
Mum has seen them before it was not unusual apparently.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, I've always felt drawn to the British isles for the same reason. Whether I really believe in it or not, I can't deny the pull. My father is also from Scotland so there's that connection as well.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

the first one appeared in our neighbors tree. and then hovered down to us as we followed it...and it eventually phased into neighbors house/kitchen .,,,and joined about ten other colored gasous faeding/faesing with each other lights. (faeriies).
it was bright blue and my girlfriend at first said "look someone is in the tree witha flashlight"
when i looked .....it then buzzed down to us like a bounceing ball on air.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'll share a story that I rarely tell.

I was 16 at high school. Some friends and I, on a break were sitting near some trees.

I looked up and saw a faery flying near one of the trees. I often see things that others don't so I wasn't too perturbed, but for some reason said "hey, look at that faery" and pointed.

To my surprise, everyone looked, and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world. As though I had said "look at the cat sitting in the tree". One of them said "oh yea" in an interested sort of fashion.

I've since realised that the mind can totally block out events and sights that don't fit in with the way things are supposed to be. It was a strange epiphany.

Needless to say, I believe in what people would call faeries, knowing them as elemental spirits. Our minds often clothe them in a way that makes sense to us and our experiences. Sometimes when we catch a glimpse into that other world we can see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join