It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Media Website..priceless video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is from the Korean Central News Agency...this video is priceless as it show it's fearless and determined soldiers practicing their military drills...more entertaining is the soldier being interviewed pointing his handgun in the direction of the reporter, not only is it that he continues to point his gun but he shakes his hand repeatedly.

How badly I was hoping that gun went off....it's funny to hear foolish they sound and their gestures are so over the top....good times my friends...good times...

Link

Now that I look at the majority of the videos on this page it's funny to see the same hand gestures over and over...the raising of the fist and then simulating a striking blow...it's right out of B movie..and the rhetoric is so over the top....
edit on 14-4-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
why do they shout so much

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
why do they shout so much

I think they're having seizures.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
haha love how theirs gunfire noise, but no one's actually firing....can't they afford the bullets

edit on 14-4-2013 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can’t they speak forcefully without looking like they are sucking on a sour lime?

That is something I don’t ever recall seeing from SK, but it is SOP from the north.
It almost looks like they are ready to hurl while they are talking.
Just pause it at various times when they are talking and you will see what I mean.

It’s like they have an obsession about talking forcefully.
Do they offer classes that people can take to learn the art of NK force speak?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They're an angry bunch of misfits. Instead of spending money on their military, maybe they should be using that money to feed their people. North Korea's rhetoric is only causing them to be isolated even more. They're losing support from their only ally, China.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

My mother in law is Chinese and she shouts regardless where she is...forget about being in the same room with her while she is on her cellphone...yikes

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LOL 'dont we look so tough posing with our guns' haha they probably dont wast the extra bullets just sit there and shake it back n forth while make gun noises like kids do hahahaha, oh man how hilarious would that be grown men holding real guns going 'pew pew ereereer (or however you make a machine gun sound) hahaha ahh

Yeah chinese a lot of the time sound like they're shouting just in normal conversation, you might think they're angry at you or something but they're just saying good morning etc, but yeah when listening from a non chinese speaking point of view its like 'why are you yelling at me im so sorry'

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LOL 'dont we look so tough posing with our guns' haha they probably dont wast the extra bullets just sit there and shake it back n forth while make gun noises like kids do hahahaha, oh man how hilarious would that be grown men holding real guns going 'pew pew ereereer (or however you make a machine gun sound) hahaha ahh

Yeah chinese a lot of the time sound like they're shouting just in normal conversation, you might think they're angry at you or something but they're just saying good morning etc, but yeah when listening from a non chinese speaking point of view its like 'why are you yelling at me im so sorry'

new topics

top topics

join