It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militants' attack kills 29 at Somali courthouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Militants' attack kills 29 at Somali courthouse

Mogadishu, Somalia (CNN) -- At least 10 heavily armed militants forced their way into a court building Sunday in Mogadishu, Somalia, and launched a deadly attack, according to a local journalist who witnessed the aftermath.

Somalia, the once failed state, is yet gripped by the attention whores apostate militants, hell bent on the destruction of peace and progress for the country as many Somalians are finally returning home.

For this to happen, it only goes to show:-

1. Failure of the intelligence agency.

Intelligence agents are not paid by hardearned taxpayers or internation aid funds for them to sit down, enjoy life and assume a stable career in that govt dept.

They have to reach out, seek out and infiltrate enemies of state either by themselves or using proxies and informants. That today, those radical military can so easily conduct their terror only proves the ineffectiveness and failure of the intelligence agencies of Somalia.

Where they truly stupid, lack trainning, poorly funded or worse, bribed by the radical militants to turn the other eye? Somalia's legislative best look deep into this failure, correct those errors so that such incidents will not happen again, and if need, hire foreign intelligence whom are capable to do the job.

Secondly, Somalia is now trying to progress, and do have a constitution and a set of universal rule of law for all somalians to follow as they had agreed upon it even if only the majority voted for it, but in a democracy with freedoms, once the votes are final, the People had spoken and ALL must respect the law, so that each may live in peace and co-existance to live and love.

It is virtually impossible that those radical militants could have just apppeared 'out of blue'. They most certainly had help from native somalians as those militants could not have survive without food, water and shelter. Who had been offering such treasonous assistance to them?

May the somalian authorities investigate closely, and invite foreign anti-crime capable specialitst to assist if need be. The radical militants must not be allow full impunity to kill anymore, its supporters and them weeded out to face justice.

It is either the somalian citizens accept and adhere to rule of law, or be destroyed by their apathy which allowed those radical elements to freely recruit, twist minds and carry out their atrocious deeds upon innocent humans.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I guess another member had choosed to bring forward this event later than mine.

For the sake of better discussions on the issue and not have too many posts for the same issue, I am willing to let mine, which was posted earlier, to be deleted.

Thanks to the Mods, in advance.

new topics

join