It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kim Jong Un dead??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
He should be out in public tomorrow (15 April) celebrating the birth of his grandfather, the patriarch of Korean communism,....if not then you could ask your question - otherwise it is premature.
actually, it's been "tomorrow" there, since you posted this comment (according to the time-stamp), which has me wondering why (given it's currently near 6:30pm - 4/15 - there) we haven't heard much of anything from him, today

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I would expect to see a military coup by the end of the year followed by the removal of nukes from NK and a massive supply of aid sent to that country.

If Un is not dead yet I'm sure its in the works.

That would be a best case scenario but I don't see it.

The military are the most privileged in the country next to party officials. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. If the regime ever falls and the people ever break free of their brainwashing everybody involved in the regime will be dangled from a rope by the mob. They know it too. There wont be any orderly bloodless coup.

I dont think anybody knows how to dismantle NK without a bloodbath. Everybody (including china) wants it to go away but nobody knows how.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well this was a bust so with out a delay Kim Jong Un is alive and well in the DPRK From KCNA

Kim Jong Un Visits Kumsusan Palace of Sun

Korean / English / Chinese / Spanish / Japanese
Pyongyang, April 15 (KCNA) -- Marshal Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, visited the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun to pay deep respects to the great Generalissimos Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il at 00:00 on Monday, the Day of the Sun (birth anniversary of President Kim Il Sung).
Wat can i say but oh foo , well there is next time.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He was out for the celebration of the founder....but prior to that, likely holed up in a bunker for the past two weeks, worried about a preemptive strike by the US. I'm sure he'll disappear again for a while after the celebration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join