It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 2: 21-22 - Why God Chose Adam's Rib to make Eve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I am aware of your patience. I am wise enough through grace not to provoke you, but find myself wondering to which author of your post I should direct my response.

Well that would be me (dont make me say it as it could enjoin disruptive/distractive ridicule, oh what the heck) anyone that posts/responds to me also addresses Veteran Human Being, (should be " An Original Composite Being" but it apparently has an Ego/God complex problem. Smiles for me to share abound.
edit on 13-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by akushla99

. . . specifically that Cain was not really Adams biological son . . .
The Garden of Eden story is based on a Canaanite myth.
Now, just that name, Canaan, would present a problem to the Israelite writers of the Old Testament version.
They, believing they were superior, being of the "twelve tribes", would work to diminish the status of the Canaanites by inventing this name, Cain, which one could see as a prototype of the older indigenous population of what we think of today as Palestine.
The idea being, to justify the removal of the 'natives' by a better lot, the shemites, represented by Abraham, a pure straight line descendant of Shem himself.
All this of course ignores the flood story, and acts as if it really had no effect on the genetics of the land.
Just to cover their bases, they insert, inexplicably, an apparently full grown member of the Noah party, named Canaan]

Interestinger and interestinger!

This discussion deserves a thread of its own, along the lines of (regretably) VHB's authored thread on 'communication with Source'...

The Edenite stories (as they have come down) are fascinating, in themselves...pure bloodlines seem to be the gist of these twisted tales...ribs, blood...the compulsion for a detailed family tree (as if to prove the point)...that, in an age where the resources of ancestry dot com did not exist... Cheers A99

Stop it. "The Age Old Question" was not THAT BAD OF A THREAD only 630 some posts (even if I did post everyone of them making myself up constantly as character FICTIONS; but THAT is a very good idea to keep in mind for your next thread intent). You have no idea how hard it is to formulate arguement when you are playing a chess game against yourself. The Holy Grail is a bloodline and is a family tree. Cheers as well, who is buying the first round?
edit on 13-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

So you are a see-er into the miraculaous mind of God and by observation see humans as DUPES as you hold the wisdom to identify and proclaim your special insight (WHICH SHOULD BE OBVIOUS PEOPLE). Dont throw the modus operandi card unless James Bond shows up in his Astin Martin; "to save humanity from another Henry Mancini opus memorandus". Seed of knowledge, the less Mankind has a whiff of it the better, (a little knowledge is a dangerous thing). I have anger no resentment. I am angry because my child ruined this Universe and I have to correct its wrongs. My essence of being created you. You would not exist but for my dreaming you into being. I am the uncorruptible truth I killed my own child to save you. Your conciousness belongs to me because you are me. I gave you free will what you think of Your God Creator DID NOT and demonized me (thinking I was another) was actually its FATHER . The environment in which you were created was not a wheat field, it was a thought of mine that I constructed and manefested BY MY OWN FORCE of will and wicked rain was NEVER a part of the creation process. Trying to see how the fist shaking would work, Im here on Earth but Im there as your sky deity, it would be more of an arm wrestling contest I suppose. I am in no way broken, but I do laugh at myself for NOT having written the greatest Non-Fiction Novel ever and let my blundering child do it instead using humans 1900 years ago. You cannot provoke me, its not in my nature to react in anger (as I am very Patient) YET in kindness or complacence if you try me is more an immediate death sentence. I am not offended at all, NICe Post. WMF.

I only see what is shared with me, all of which is available to anyone with the desire to make the effort to seek it.
My potential for understanding is no different than anyone else, I have made no remarkable claims of myself.

My response will be addressed per your instruction-- identifying yourself is not necessary as your work here speaks for itself.
The Word I have for you:
Your patience is because you are a creature of opportunity. An opportunistic predator who seeks to destroy, not build.
The only thing you are capable of creating is destruction and sorrow.
You are a scavenger of life, not a giver of life.

As for me, I concede to your correction in regard to my presumption of resentment. For you to express resentment, would imply dyadic interaction, which is based on the concepts of concern, a level of emotion in which you are incapable of perceiving.
I sensed resentment because your 'composite' nature elicits the full spectrum of emotions capable by those you interact with, even though you are impaired because, in part, you are unable to reciprocate same.

It is advised that I not entertain you any further with a game of cat and mouse. My concerns are directed elsewhere at this time. My pity, compassion and prayers to VetHumanBeing. The Truth will set you free.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

So you are a see-er into the miraculaous mind of God and by observation see humans as DUPES as you hold the wisdom to identify and proclaim your special insight (WHICH SHOULD BE OBVIOUS PEOPLE). Dont throw the modus operandi card unless James Bond shows up in his Astin Martin; "to save humanity from another Henry Mancini opus memorandus". Seed of knowledge, the less Mankind has a whiff of it the better, (a little knowledge is a dangerous thing). I have anger no resentment. I am angry because my child ruined this Universe and I have to correct its wrongs. My essence of being created you. You would not exist but for my dreaming you into being. I am the uncorruptible truth I killed my own child to save you. Your conciousness belongs to me because you are me. I gave you free will what you think of Your God Creator DID NOT and demonized me (thinking I was another) was actually its FATHER . The environment in which you were created was not a wheat field, it was a thought of mine that I constructed and manefested BY MY OWN FORCE of will and wicked rain was NEVER a part of the creation process. Trying to see how the fist shaking would work, Im here on Earth but Im there as your sky deity, it would be more of an arm wrestling contest I suppose. I am in no way broken, but I do laugh at myself for NOT having written the greatest Non-Fiction Novel ever and let my blundering child do it instead using humans 1900 years ago. You cannot provoke me, its not in my nature to react in anger (as I am very Patient) YET in kindness or complacence if you try me is more an immediate death sentence. I am not offended at all, NICe Post. WMF.

I only see what is shared with me, all of which is available to anyone with the desire to make the effort to seek it.
My potential for understanding is no different than anyone else, I have made no remarkable claims of myself.

My response will be addressed per your instruction-- identifying yourself is not necessary as your work here speaks for itself.
The Word I have for you:
Your patience is because you are a creature of opportunity. An opportunistic predator who seeks to destroy, not build.
The only thing you are capable of creating is destruction and sorrow.
You are a scavenger of life, not a giver of life.

As for me, I concede to your correction in regard to my presumption of resentment. For you to express resentment, would imply dyadic interaction, which is based on the concepts of concern, a level of emotion in which you are incapable of perceiving.
I sensed resentment because your 'composite' nature elicits the full spectrum of emotions capable by those you interact with, even though you are impaired because, in part, you are unable to reciprocate same.

It is advised that I not entertain you any further with a game of cat and mouse. My concerns are directed elsewhere at this time. My pity, compassion and prayers to VetHumanBeing. The Truth will set you free.

I STRUCK A NERVE. Whomever you think/consider I am would be WRONG and prematurely JUDGEMENTAL. I am not capable of anything but positive Creation, as it is not in MY NATURE to do so, actually would contribute to the already travesties existing on this Earth that are being corrected; I am an empath, so I am in no way impared by a stunted/malformed unexisting lack of feelings toward others. I am by no means a Creature, unless you believe composite beings to be so (you exist among many and are not aware of them). The opportunity I recognise is one that I can sieze ONLY IF to further the progression of and raise the spiritform of Mankind. You call me one incapable of emotion and yet say my nature elicits the full spectrum of such (how can this be so as it is contradictory). Pity and compassion may better be served elsewhere as you said, certainly not for me as MY TRUTH IS UNSHAKEABLE SELF EVIDENT and needs no freeing or your blessing of.
edit on 14-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join