It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan or Banda sea area might be in danger of massive quake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The Ionospheric Map shows a huge change at the Taiwan region and also at the Banda Sea.

www.ips.gov.au...

Got the idea from this video

www.youtube.com...

Also we have incoming from the sun today.

Geomagnetic Storm Watch
The Geomagnetic Field is currently at quiet levels. Things should change drastically heading into the weekend. A Geomagnetic Storm watch has been issued by NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center for early on April 13th as a Coronal Mass Ejection generated by a M6 solar flare event on Thursday morning is expected to sweep past Earth. Moderate G2 Level with a chance for Strong G3 Level Storming will be possible at high latitudes. Sky Watchers should be alert for visible aurora once the cloud arrives.

www.solarham.net...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: www.solarham.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, the first step in denying ignorance is admitting it exists, right? You got me on this one...and I have no real clue what your first map with what looks like pretty important variations actually shows?

The Solar event was only an M-6 so, not a biggy on X-ray flux chart numbers anyway...Altho eveb Phage mentioned it had a real kick for speed. Perhaps that makes for a bit of a bump over it's mere flux level for impact here? The Auroral projection/prediction charts aren't showing a major change in latitudes for Northern or Southern lights visibility

(North)

(South)

Someone else just posted a thread from what looked like Nevada by the Mini-profile info with enough oddness from the pets to key on it and share for a possible warning sign? So now I'm especially curious what that first one is. That isn't just RF interference/attenuation is it?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, the first step in denying ignorance is admitting it exists, right? You got me on this one...and I have no real clue what your first map with what looks like pretty important variations actually shows?

The Solar event was only an M-6 so, not a biggy on X-ray flux chart numbers anyway...Altho eveb Phage mentioned it had a real kick for speed. Perhaps that makes for a bit of a bump over it's mere flux level for impact here? The Auroral projection/prediction charts aren't showing a major change in latitudes for Northern or Southern lights visibility

(North)

(South)

Someone else just posted a thread from what looked like Nevada by the Mini-profile info with enough oddness from the pets to key on it and share for a possible warning sign? So now I'm especially curious what that first one is. That isn't just RF interference/attenuation is it?

I dont know Wabbit2000 but i can tell you this.........i dont like it one bit

Heres that Nevada thread you were talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Made me wonder too

Saturday April 13 2013, 07:08:58 UTC eastern New Guinea region, Papua New Guinea 5.1
Saturday April 13 2013, 06:37:19 UTC Banda Sea 4.3
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Just had the Manila Trench just pop up in my mind.

And its near by too

The Manila Trench is an oceanic trench in the South China Sea, located west of the islands of Luzon and Mindoro in the Philippines. The trench reaches a depth of about 5,400 metres (17,700 ft),[1] in contrast with the average depth of the South China Sea of about 1,500 metres (4,900 ft). It is created by subduction, in which the Sunda Plate (part of Eurasian Plate) is subducting under the Philippine Mobile Belt, producing this almost N-S trending trench. The convergent boundary is terminated to the north by the Taiwan collision zone, and to the south by the Mindoro terrane (Sulu-Palawan block colliding with SW Luzon). It is an area pervaded by negative gravity anomalies.

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well so far we have two quakes in that area

Saturday April 13 2013, 07:08:58 UTC eastern New Guinea region, Papua New Guinea 5.1

It might start to pick up the more the day passes. Hopefully nothing comes out of this

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Well so far we have two quakes in that area

It might start to pick up the more the day passes. Hopefully nothing comes out of this

Good call dude.......or dudette(just in case).

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Next time make some images dreamfox

2013-04-14 01:32:26.0 12min ago 6.40 S 154.60 E 75 6.7 BOUGAINVILLE REGION, P.N.G.

Magnitude 6.7
Date-Time

Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 01:32:26 UTC
Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 11:32:26 AM at epicenter

Location 6.400°S, 154.600°E
Depth 75 km (46.6 miles) set by location program
Region BOUGAINVILLE REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Distances

107 km (66 miles) W (259°) from Arawa, Bougainville, PNG
227 km (141 miles) W (277°) from Chirovanga, Solomon Islands
312 km (194 miles) NW (307°) from Gizo, Solomon Islands
681 km (423 miles) WNW (300°) from HONIARA, Solomon Islands
840 km (522 miles) E (88°) from Lae, New Guinea, PNG

earthquake.usgs.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well there you go. It happened!

I can't see anything on youtube lately, so I can't see the video linked to, but how is this associated?

Is this always an effective way to predict potential earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
Well there you go. It happened!

I can't see anything on youtube lately, so I can't see the video linked to, but how is this associated?

Is this always an effective way to predict potential earthquakes?

No it is not

It's only coincidence, also I monitoring that many years so you can believe me ..

This link is better, maybe help sometimes but very very rarely also I stop watching this info long time ago ..

iono.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join