It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does fluoride affect our intuition? Is it a plot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Does fluoride affect the pineal gland? This theory had been around for years but there really hasn't been a definite proof. As we know this gland regulates many functions in our body but the one I'm most interested is the psychic and intuitive abilities. Does this mean that fluoride makes us less intuitive? Is it a plot by our government or those who control this world to make us more robotic so we can easily be more manipulated?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe it does have a negative effect on our will power and intuition due to calcification of the pineal.
Here's a thread on what I found. pineal

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe so.

I am now 44, but when I was in my early/mid twenties I had alot of prophetic dreams, I was able to astral project sometimes, and able to remote view at times. Sometimes I "just knew" things. I cannot do this hardly at all anymore. Very rare now.
edit on 11-4-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing Franky...calcification is for the brain coral matter...I don't like it...makes me feel tight...big time struggle for a natural thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In Ireland 75% of the water is fluridated,(the same water is used in producing Guinness, Carlberg, Budweiser in the famous James` Gate brewery in Dublin). Recent rallies against austerity in Europe have seen upto 600,000 people protesting on the streets at any one time in Greece, Cyprus, Spain and Portugal, but in Ireland a meager 10,000 ppl showed up for the biggest organized rally in Ireland. I have read that fluroide calcifies the Pineal gland and makes people dosile and easily subdued. It think it deffinetly makes people dosile when you look at the history books on Ireland and the great fighting spirit of her people and then see the incredible aquiesense at the moment, it can only be the floruide that is making Irish the way they are now.
hope these help.
Pineal gland cover-up!

www.wakingtimes.com...

www.wakingtimes.com...
edit on 11-4-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Have you been drinking tap water throughout your life? I've been drinking spring water since getting about '89 but still feel as if I should be able to sense more. Most senses have improved though.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Id love to know why, really it is in our water. Why go to the expense and effort in the first place? They have to be doing it for a reason.and i very much doubt its in our best interests.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is a topic i have had some interest in for some time.
I have found various statements which appear to verify that Scottish Water do NOT add flouride to their tap water. Perhaps this explains why we Scots are recognised as having an opinion on most things, can be very bloody minded and are not afraid to take action lol!

Fluride enquiry

I've tried to add a link - hope it works! It's a letter some guy wrote to scottish water under the freedom of information act and their response.

top topics

join