It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cult of Serial Killers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Originally posted by Grifter42

If you follow it all back to Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole, however... you will see that they were pardoned by George W. Bush, and Jeb Bush.
Lucas was found guilty for 10 or 11 murders. His Death Sentence was only for one of those murders('Orange Socks'). Later evidence showed that he was working in a different State at the time of that murder, thus allowing him to be pardoned from that one specific guilty verdict, but none of the others.

Toole had not been involved in the 'Orange Socks' Case. Toole had received 2 Death Sentences in Florida, for 2 separate crimes that were unrelated to Texas and/or Lucas. Toole was not granted a pardon, but rather had his sentences commuted from Death to Life, after his mental state of mind had been brought into question during his appeals. He was still found guilty, but apparently they just felt he wasn't sane enough to receive a Death Sentence.

From Lucas' perspective, it really didn't even change anything. The only real change was that 1 previously closed case, was then re-opened. Giving him Life, didn't actually do him any favors. He died just 3 years later anyways, and with no hopes of ever being released.

In a way, Lucas probably did help out many other killers, but I doubt he actually knew who any of them were. His confessions in which he repeatedly claimed to have committed hundreds of murders, followed by the eventual recanting of most of those confessions, easily slowed down other investigations, thus taking suspicion off of the real killers.

Especially back then, before the discovery and regular use of Forensics, I'm sure it wasn't too difficult for him to get people to believe his lies. On one side, you've got cops wanting to close their cases, and then you've also got the victims' families in need of their own personal closure, so that they could move forward with their lives.

They wanted to believe him.
They needed to believe him.

www.crimelife.com...
www.crimetv.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And why were the police so eager to close the books on some of those murders? It could be that the truth was far worse than putting it on the shoulders of an established killer. Perhaps they led all the way to the top.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
question is... did ol charlie manson ever kill anyone?

I dont think he qualifies as a "serial killer"... hes a curious individual actually... and for some reason with zero proof of anything they wont let him out, of course right now hes a nutjob, but he keeps refusing paroles because he wants a fair trial... the man actually amazes me in a dark twisted way, have to admit. But... hes not a serial killer. Not like bundy.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter42
Of Course, there's some killers who did it all by themselves... Good ol' All American Ted Bundy, what a charmer...
You've really got to give some credit to a man like that, bootstrapping his way into fame... But I digress...

And yes, I would say that the greatest mass murderer of them all is the American Government. If you follow it all back to Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole, however... you will see that they were pardoned by George W. Bush, and Jeb Bush. It was the only pardon George ever gave. Lends some credence to Lucas' claims of high ranking members of government in the cult.

Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole were not "pardoned" by anybody. They both died in prison, serving a life sentence.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Toward the end of Stephen G. Michaud's book, The Only Living Witness: The True Story of Serial Sex Killer Ted Bundy, the author stated that Bundy said there was a secret network wherein people like himself were able to communicate, & to help each other in their efforts.
Nobody was ever sure whether there might be some truth to this claim, or whether this was just one more ploy on Bundy's part to inspire the postponement of his scheduled execution so he could give information on this subject.

Bundy attempted to offer several incentives to persuade the authorities to let him live a bit longer (including hints about more murders & an offer to lead authorities to bodies), but society had apparently had enough of Mr Bundy, & it was decided to allow his departure from this life to proceed on schedule.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

That's exactly right. He killed a few from what I understand but there was never enough evidence to bring him to trial for any of them. Bobby Beausoleil is one for sure. I lmao every time Manson comes up for parole.
Always a big deal on the news ! As if !

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSense
I wonder if anything like Hostel does exist?

Yes

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSense
I wonder if anything like Hostel does exist?

I would bet on it.
In this twisted world I would say it is a certainty!
sad but true

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Trying to claw my way back to the surface after going down this rabbit hole - whoa!

@Foobler

I noticed the article also said this:

He said at this time no one has been detained and that they are looking at all aspects of the case, including possible fraternity hazing.

That almost seems to fit as many are either students or college age persons in the SF cases. Or it could be convenient cover...The photo I posted actually turned up recently near a lake in my area...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Parthin

Just as I thought. There is a source for the Bush family mob.

In Florida, Toole’s sentence was commuted to life by Governor Jeff Bush. In Texas, Henry Lee Lucas received a commutation from then Governor George W. Bush. This was the only reprieve granted under George Bush’s term. To skeptics, a too coincidence! To conspiracy theorists, its evidence of something they don’t want you to know.

How stuff works

So it would seem to be more than just hear say. I once new a man who said, " If the river makes noise ?
There must be something in it !
edit on 13-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14
Don't forget to have a nice day folks.

Smiley Face Killer
and a YT vid on this
SFK Jan 2013

This was the first thing that popped into my head when I first saw this thread. I remember reading an article about these murders that said at one site there was a word along with the smiley face drawing. I can't remember exactly how, but I think the word had to do with the next murder, possibly a near by street name where the body was found.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

Then there's the account by David Paulides the author of MISSING 411. The guys a retired cop and can't get
any cooperation from even the office of the FBI concerning hundreds of missing people from our national forests.

"Major news organizations do a deplorable job of covering stories and issues which are deemed too unusual or too far outside the box. Chances are, they will find a way to trivialize or ignore the disturbing evidence accumulated by David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist. The paper trail uncovered by Paulides through sheer doggedness is impressive, the evidence indisputable. People are vanishing without a trace from our national parks and forests, yet government agencies are saying nothing. At a minimum, this story deserves space on the front

So we have all these indicators that our gov.knows a lot more than they are saying.
Bunch of wicked bastards running the show.
We are going missing and they want to keep it off our minds.[

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I've heard of this National Park thing a few times now, but haven't done much investigating.

Anyhow, my initial question would be "how widespread are we talking here? Which forests precisely?" If it is happening all over the country, I would not consider abduction by fellow humans to be the primary suspects.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

. We live in a country where we catch about 17% of the people that murder others but at least we try.On the other hand imagine the third world countrys where law is a passing fancy and anything you can get away with or buy your way out of is OK.

Just think about other countrys and what happens there, the prisons, human trafficing, kill who ever you don't like and make example's of them. If you are just counting killings buy a numbers standard then our serial killers are nothing and would never even be noticed in some of these countrys.

The U.S. has love affairs with mass and serial killers......if it bleeds it leads, look at the way the people that have been killed in the last couple of years are being used on display for political reasons.This sort of thing only happens in America mostly.

Sadly its about time for another big event...........the way the gun grabbing is slowing down.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Well he was an accomplice to the murder/ordered them, so us regular peeps keep him locked up and not worried about Charlie getting more kids to do his dirty work.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

How you do'in Jay ? What I was meaning to spotlight more than all the considered suspects. Is the
willingness of authorities not to alert an unsuspecting public, of an obvious unknown danger. Leaving
people vulnerable and at the mercy of whatever the hell is going on. And yes this is most
definitely widespread across the country and involving clusters of missing and murdered
vacationers at every national park under the weirdest circumstances one could imagine,
all the way back to the 1800's. I mean it's like, find what the authorities are hiding about all of this
and you'll likely find a shocking answer to your questions.

You should check it out? It's obvious some one high up, knows what's up, and their not warning people. Then it's too late, they never find you and another case goes under the rug ? Man, there's nothing more wrong than that.
You know what I mean ? They may as well be guilty themselves. IMO
It's called Missing 411 because the book involves four hundred and eleven murders or
MPs going back decades and related to each other thru circumstance.
The same way serial killers involve circumstance. Only it
goes back so far there isn't any way it could be a loner.
And you're saying it wouldn't involve fellow humans but
wait til you find out the intelligence involved ?
It's creepy stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm doin' good, man. You?

Maybe squatch, I suppose, but I would tend to think that they re pretty frightened of us and pretty much not on their food chain at all. Cougars perhaps? Targeting the young and disabled.

Hmm.. anyhow, it is off topic and for that I apologize.

Certainly though it seems to paint those higher ups in the forestry service as complicit with the crimes if they neglect to address the issue.

We have a lot of National Forest around here (see profile pic) and we get disappearances and deaths here every year. People acting like idiots and hiking alone usually and falling off the bluffs.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I watched a few interviews with the guy that wrote that book after reading a thread about it on ATS last year I think. Weird how some of the disappearances occur in open areas within a few feet of friends or family members. In some of the cases it's like Scotty just beamed them up!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hmmm.

I wonder if these "murderers" make pacts when they are in jail, serving lesser crimes. Many people who serve time, have said they learn about being better criminals, while serving time in prison.
edit on 13-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join