It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cult of Serial Killers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've always had a taste for true crime, and the tales of murderers and their quarries. The Charlie Mansons of this world, the Henry Lee Lucas types... John Wayne Gacy, and so on.
It has come to my attention, however, of several strange claims that they have made. Claims of accomplices... Claims of an organization which both aided and encouraged their actions. For example, John Wayne Gacy made reference numerous times to another man who aided him, a Mr. Michael Rossi... However, the police, eager to close the books on this tragedy, swept his claims under the rugs... I wonder where Mr. Rossi is now... I wonder what he is up to... I wonder if he has continued his work.

Moving on, Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole made reference to an organization known as "The Hand of Death".

Now, they alleged that high ranking members of society were also involved in this organization. What do you know, they ended up pardoned by the Bush family... Now, the Bush family is no stranger to occultish rituals.. Makes me wonder if they were in the same group. Now, Toole made reference to the very real, verifiable cult of Matamoros, but claimed that his was a different group, unaffiliated with it. If it exists, it has managed to stay off the radar.

David Berkowitz made reference to a group called the Four Pi, which had connections to the Process Church, which had connections to Charles Manson. They refuse to discuss the details of such a thing in explicit manner.
If Charlie Manson doesn't want to talk about it, I wonder how grave the situation is.

Of course, one ought to take this with a grain of salt, because these are all insane killers and evil men, but some of their claims seem to match up. Eerie, if you ask me. There might be something more to it.
Sometimes, things like that keep me up at night.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Who truly knows? I'm not the type of person reads about crimes and murders. However, I can see what you're say here. With crimes like the Manson family, the Zodiac killer, and constant others there is more mystery to be found out. I don't know if many serial killers we have captured have had help. But it does seem to make sense because of the large count of victims different serial killers are listed online. I will have to look into to see if there is a conspiracy here or we're just confused about the crimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I thought this was another North Korea thread for one moment then.........

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
lets see...
who put the shaw, pol pot, saddam, the bolshevics, the maoists, etc into power?
there's what 300 million dead in the above shortlist alone?

i think you will find that at the top of the food chain dollarbill pyramid there are some real monsters

and as we have seen in the murder and mayhem in iraq and afghanistan and pakistan
its all well orchistrated at the top

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wonder if anything like Hostel does exist?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Of Course, there's some killers who did it all by themselves... Good ol' All American Ted Bundy, what a charmer...
You've really got to give some credit to a man like that, bootstrapping his way into fame... But I digress...

And yes, I would say that the greatest mass murderer of them all is the American Government. If you follow it all back to Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole, however... you will see that they were pardoned by George W. Bush, and Jeb Bush. It was the only pardon George ever gave. Lends some credence to Lucas' claims of high ranking members of government in the cult.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Process Church Of The Final Judgement

They were often viewed as Satanic on the grounds that they worshipped both Christ and Satan. Their belief is that Satan will become reconciled to Christ, and they will come together at the end of the world to judge humanity, Christ to judge and Satan to execute judgment.

The Process is an art and philosophy collective formed in the early 1990s. The Process logo — formed by the overlapping of 4 P's — the name, along with some philosophies, other symbols and texts were taken from The Process Church of the Final Judgement (Process Church); ideas that were initially introduced to the early members of The Process collective by Genesis P-Orridge

source

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSense

I have never seen the movie. But knowing a little bit about the film I would say North Korean prison camps are very similar. Where prisoners are tortured and starved.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
For being insane, they sometimes say.. interesting things.

It's nothing you'd understand, but I do have something to say. In fact, I have a lot to say, but now is not the time or place. I don't know why I'm wasting my time or breath. But what the hell? As for what is said of my life, there have been lies in the past and there will be lies in the future. I don't believe in the hypocritical, moralistic dogma of this so-called civilized society. I need not look beyond this room to see all the liars, hater, the killers, the crooks, the paranoid cowards--truly trematodes of the Earth, each one in his own legal profession. You maggots make me sick-- hypocrites one and all. And no one knows that better than those who kill for policy, clandestinely or openly, as do the governments of the world, which kill in the name of God and country or for whatever reason they deem appropriate. I don't need to hear all of society's rationalizations, I've heard them all before and the fact remains that what is, is

The Night Stalker had apparently some deep hatred against hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The Night Stalker... Interesting fellow. "We Are All Evil". A sentiment I'd have to agree with. We have all committed our transgressions and acts of malice. Some more than others. Mayhap you've stolen to support an addiction, perhaps you've beaten your wife. Perhaps you hit someone late at night and never stopped to check if they survived. Yes, I think we are all evil, to a certain degree. I know I am. But the thing is, I don't think it's evil that causes people to kill. I think it may be a lack of self control.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2013 by saucerer because: x

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saucerer

The link doesn't work. I have seen the video you're talking about though. I do question it's content. But it is very interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2013 by saucerer because: x

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Matamoros ! You are referring to Adolfo Constanzo and the gruesome drug cult murder of Mark Kilroy, correct ?
Weren't there rumors on the web that G.W. B. jr. was involved at some point with them. I seem to remember something about Poppy Bush knowing Constanzo and what was going on down there. As he was at the top of the drug running at that time. So goes the rumor ?

SnF
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Aye, that I would be. You see, cults of death are not only the works of fiction. They are real indeed. Of course, the cult of Matamoros was dissolved, but there are others out there still active. Lucas and Toole alleged that such groups operated with immunity in Latin America. With all the gruesome drug killings going on these days, ritual murders could indeed go unnoticed...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wow! Witness the glory that is methamphetamine. You see people do this every day, depending on what area of certain cities you happen to be in, or at least I see it frequently enough to recognize it. This display is classic meth-head-on-a-rant stuff. She probably has complete conversations with the voices in her head as she walks down the street too.
edit on 11-4-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Let's move on from crazy meth head lady... She's only a discredit to rational discussion of this subject material.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Kilroy, Man, to talk about a persons luck running out. They ripped out his spine and Constanzo was wearing it as a necklace. I think I have a book. Checking.

Linedecker - Hell Ranch !

Here's the back cover.

When pre-med student Mark Kilroy mysteriously vanished during a spring break
night out in Matamoros Mexico, with his college pals, even those who feared the
worst never suspected the staggering magnitude of the horror that had claimed him.
they had no way of knowing that the twenty one year old student would eventually
uncover a bizarre blood cult whose hunger for drug riches led them into black magic,
perversion, and violent death...

edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by saucerer

Let me give you a transcript:

Vemos que fue lo que decia esta joven al momento que estaba, eh,
protagonizando este escandalo en plena via publica.

Adelante.

Quiero mi libertad. Monterrey me libero pero costo mucho trabajo.
Por un año y cuatro meses en la ciudad de Mexico, todo esto empezo
a mediados del 2001.

Casi no recuerdo -- poderosas y potentes y las han matado -- y yo fui
tocando puerta por puerta, yo lo que queria era mi libertad, quiero mi libertad

Quien sabia todo esto, era Carlos Slim Dominique, quiero mi libertad.
[cut]

Me duele en el alma, me va a doler en el alma que me lo hayan quitado
Dejeme en paz, porque me llevaron al ministerio publico, y me dijeron que no sabian
nada, me llevaron al hospital general -- TU! Ahi estabas -- yo sabia! (unintelligible)
Por el lo han matado a Mouriño!

Hay gente, me dijeron, a quien mataron? A la reina de Escocia! A la reina de Inglaterra!
A las princesas de Disneylandia! (unintelligible again) Mickey Mouse!? A el tambien! Tambien
por eso lo mataron

Que!? A que va a venir mi madre!? Tu -- donde estas estan locos, mataron a mucha gente!
Muerta a esa clase de humano! Largate!

Comieron humanos! Asquerosidad! Comieron humanos! Yo no estaba enterada de nada! O sea,
de los asesinatos si, pero de que habian comido humanos! HUMANOS! Huelen a carne humana!

A mi no me llevan! A mi no me llevan hasta que esto se aclare! Ya me tuvieron ahi, me fueron a sacar
una copia! Suelteme, no me van a llevar ahi! Sueltame, sueltame!

Esta es la triste realidad de la joven Gabriela Rico Jimenez, que como ustedes ya ven
intento agredir al elemento policiaco que logro someterla esta madrugada ----

I disregarded the translation, and let me tell you, she does NOT look sane.
And the translation is NOT accurate.
edit on 11-4-2013 by SouthExpected because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I read this true crime story years ago..

I always thought it was the worst one to date..

en.wikipedia.org...

murderpedia.org...

Not sure if he was a member of any cult, but he was a badd man...
edit on 11-4-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join