It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea cannibalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I could post some video's of
challenged "people of wall-mart" then
claim that all children are abused in u.s.
would that make it honest reporting ?

However the following is real news, unfortunately it is being
censored by main stream government media. :
The Canadian government opposes official visit from UN to investigate the deplorable conditions of it's Indigenous Peoples.

aptn.ca...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
People starving and cannibalism in NK?

I wonder if anyone in the UN remembers or cared about all the people and children affected or died by malnutrition which sanctions were a direct cause of in Iraq.WMD`s? guess they`re still looking for them.

Madeleine Albright Defends Mass-Murder of iraqi Children (500,000 Children dead)

Better kill the evil NKoreans before they all eat each other,its only for the best.They only have the largest military on the planet,but they`ll be a push over because the whole country is all skin and bones and chewing on each others legs.

Its the same old starve a country,bomb the crap out of them,put troops on the ground and deal with whats left,with as much support from the populace,before they will come and steal our freedom!

Then its YAY we`re No1.

Who`s next.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i wouldnt blame the rest of the world because NK are starving...
we could send them food. that is always a good thing. but thats what kim wants, the easy way out while he remains out ahead.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
...I thing this is very nasty Propaganda.
they are demonizing North Korea.

Nope, it's happening. If you want to get outraged by something, get outraged at how the NK leadership doesn't give a rats ass (literally) to their own people. Here's a picture that might shed some light at how this despicable and insane government lets it's people starve in favor of spending their money on antiquated weaponry.

If America and the rest of the world should be at war with someone, it SHOULD be the NK leadership. Take out Kim and his idiot generals and give the people FOOD!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have to find this a little absurd when posted by Americans...
One of the richest countries in the world and you still let people live in cardboard boxes and if they don't have insurance don't give them medical care...

www.google.com.au... xNyNxJj02wc&ei=HexnUfyWFOXOiAeG_ID4DA&usg=AFQjCNFFQeeu0uWamYxV7d6DQQgTsBET8A&bvm=bv.45175338,d.aGc
edit on 12-4-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's happening. I saw a story of a guy who dug up his dead grand-daughter and boiled what was left

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Anyone who believes this kind of nonsense needs to be served up for dinner themselves! Countries that have suffered from starvation like some African nations never resorted to cannibalism. This is nothing more then vile propaganda being spread by a group of forum mercenaries paid to do so!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I guess by that you are calling those two kids good actors?

Give ME a break.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
People starving and cannibalism in NK?

I wonder if anyone in the UN remembers or cared about all the people and children affected or died by malnutrition which sanctions were a direct cause of in Iraq.WMD`s? guess they`re still looking for them.

Madeleine Albright Defends Mass-Murder of iraqi Children (500,000 Children dead)

Better kill the evil NKoreans before they all eat each other,its only for the best.They only have the largest military on the planet,but they`ll be a push over because the whole country is all skin and bones and chewing on each others legs.

Its the same old starve a country,bomb the crap out of them,put troops on the ground and deal with whats left,with as much support from the populace,before they will come and steal our freedom!

Then its YAY we`re No1.

Who`s next.

EXACTLY! on all your points!
I can't believe all the mindless sheeple buying into this and all the other propaganda!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Vice is who actually was behind and funded Dennis Rodman's recent trip to N. Korea they used it supposedly to gain what Vice's president describes as unprecedented access to the country for a documentary for HBO later this year.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

I guess by that you are calling those two kids good actors?

Give ME a break.

Um?
Cannibalism?

That is not officially proven.
This is a rumor based on scant hearsay.

'Yeah cuz hearsay is how we roll in our debate evidence kit.

There is your break, now you are broken.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly
Anyone who believes this kind of nonsense needs to be served up for dinner themselves! Countries that have suffered from starvation like some African nations never resorted to cannibalism. This is nothing more then vile propaganda being spread by a group of forum mercenaries paid to do so!

Precisely.

Their decadence and depravity seem to have no end!
Their day will come.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
WMDs in Iraq, Now cannibalism in NoKo.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

UNDERSTAND THIS.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

I could post some video's of
challenged "people of wall-mart" then
claim that all children are abused in u.s.
would that make it honest reporting ?

However the following is real news, unfortunately it is being
censored by main stream government media. :
The Canadian government opposes official visit from UN to investigate the deplorable conditions of it's Indigenous Peoples.

aptn.ca...

Thank you for the link Tone.

You are right 100% about how hypocritical and insolent our nations really are!

Our governments have been subjugating and using covert economic and quasi-military warfare to destroy any ability for whats left of the majority of the remaining tribes to ever become autonomous and fully independent and free in their own land as is their human right!

But with people like me around, that can't last much longer.
The native American tribes better days are yet to come you mark my words.
And that goes for all of us..

Our own local version NK dictators days are numbered.
Get out your musical score for an epic victory.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
WMDs in Iraq, Now cannibalism in NoKo.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

UNDERSTAND THIS.

What's next?

Evil Kim Jong Un has a moonbase with a mega-laser battery pointed at all the biggest cities on Earth?

Nah...they don't think we are that retarded yet....do they?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Just said that children give food to beggars with poison in it.
say they can kill and eat them.

so they can give food away and pay for poison?

North Korea is good at rationing food.
they have been doing it for some time.
the rest of the world have made it hard for them.

If I was the leader of north korea.
I would protect my self.
they are out to destroy them.

1. There are thousands of people who have fled NK and gave similar stories of what has been happening in that country for decades.
2. It's a historical fact that the NK people have experienced at least one famine, which wiped out potentially hundreds of thousands of people. Again, this is fact.
3. It's also a fact that their physical appearance has been affected by famine, poor diet, lack of healthcare services and a substandard lifestyle, you can see this as it is a medically recorded fact.

Some want to refuse it, some will praise any nation that argues with the US on anything, some will ignore the death camps and the incredible wealth disparity and poverty in that country just so they can cheer lead about them giving the US the middle finger.

But these are recorded facts, from those within the country, from defectors, from witnesses, from medical professionals, from various organizations...
edit on 12-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yep all the propaganda started in the late 80's and into the 90's. It was started by the Chinese, in league with the NWO, while catering to the Bilderberg group. As a set up for the evil imperial invasion by the U.S in 2013.

Read A book.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I am glad posters like you are out and about.

I feel so much more confidant nowadays with so many allies with high levels of intellect.

I really think we can undo tyranny and free ourselves from these lies and economic/mental chains they have everyone locked into. Their power may actually be starting to wane for once.

Wow that's nuts!
The lies aren't working anymore.
edit on 12-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yep all the propaganda started in the late 80's and into the 90's. It was started by the Chinese, in league with the NWO, while catering to the Bilderberg group. As a set up for the evil imperial invasion by the U.S in 2013.

Read A book.

I have. But none had evidence or sources or citations leading to ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL of any mass cannibalism outbreak in NK within my lifetime.

Tell me what book does have evidence for NK cannibalism allegations?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Ok I had to look at some post. You don't believe eyewitnesses, you don't believe News reports.

But here is a quote from one of your post while arguing with phage.

This is on chemtrails at least I found something you believe in.

I guess no creditable source is Ok if your "REALITY" will let you except it.

Works both ways. Care to provide evidence that the only thing coming out the back of aircraft are contrails? I mean it's quite a claim. Have you been up there and tested them all? Please show us all your data.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join