It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Dollard's resurrection from living in a car in the desert. He needs our support and following.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Who is Tech Zombie and who is the person conducting the interview?

I had assumed Tech Zombie was conducting the interview, but David Wittekind mentions Tech Zombie in the 3rd person rather than "you" - which would be expected if David were looking at the person he was talking about.

I'm wondering why the organized fund-raising project wasn't talked about, either.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Mary, we all have to come to find our spiritual path in different ways so it does not really matter if he believes what you believe - you will never find someone else who believes exactly the same things as you do. Even orthodox religions believe different things depending on who you talk to and the various 'bibles' are interpreted differently by different generations. If Eric believes that mysticism is not part of his beliefs and science is, then thats his interpretation of the way the world works for him. Others have a different view. You have to assess whether the goal is one which aligns with your beliefs on how things should be.

Steering away from moral judgments is a good idea.

But what worries me about "we reject mysticism" is that people might think consciousness is in the category of mysticism. And I think we need to embrace consciousness as part of science.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think some people have to firmly place themselves in one camp or the other and then the ones who agree will follow along.

However, it is impossible to know the things he knows without having a knowledege of the kind of things which are not in the mainstream. If his mindset has not been seriously challenged from his original scientific paradigm by now, then he is a fake.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I'm not sure what your post is in reference to.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My post was meant to say that if he is placing himself in the camp where 'everything can be explained by science' and maybe 'only his own science', then I reckon he is a fake. Mainly because I personally dont think you can make the hard line between science and 'religion' since we just dont know all there is to know. Hoiwever, I realise that there are many, many people who get turned off at the mention of woo-woo stuff and so I think he is trying to remain firmly in the 'proper science' camp and divorce himself from the woo-woo camp.

Some of the things we deem to be in the 'religion' (or metaphysics/psychic/ghosties/alien/woo-woo) areas are only things which we currently do not understand yet. I am sure they will be able to be explained eventually as a 'science' (ie do this, and that happens) rather than a belief (god made it happen/it comes from another dimension)

As I said above, if Eric believes that he is the only one with the proper answers (which I dont think he does), then I reckon he would be a fake - since no-one knows all the answers yet and there is always more science to do. For example, others could be validating his experiments to see if they hold water and 'do this and that really DOES happen'. (Although since most science is run by government-supported funding, this wont likely happen either.)

Of course, if you are doing these types of experiments, you need money and since the mainstream is not funding him any longer, then he has no access to funds. Therefore he has to get money from somewhere to continue the experiments. If you believe the conspiracy that the authorities took all of Tesla's notebooks and have been developing these things for military/secret agendas, and against the betterment of mankind, then you will support the 'little' guy who wants to bring these hidden things out into the open.

I see that as common sense, and anyone who is knocking that is supporting the confiscation of Teslas notebooks and also possibly working for the government.

Anyway, here are some more links which got sent recently in the newsletter.

Eric Dollard's Lab is coming along well.

Tesla's X Rays

Eric's Car with Free Energy Box Revealed Can someone please see if this is really 'revealed' or not?

Gear Needed for Eric's Lab

I think the point is that if you have a burning desire to see Tesla's science brought out from being confiscated by the authorities, then you will do almost anything to promote that end. Currently, Eric has no orthodox funding. period.
edit on 20 Jun 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This guy claims the Sun isn't doing any fusion. He says the Sun is taking energy from another dimension.

I say leave him in his car.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

This guy claims the Sun isn't doing any fusion. He says the Sun is taking energy from another dimension.
Religion has plenty of far-out claims which cannot be proved and there are billions believing them. One man making these claims, really is no big deal. No-one deserves to live in their car - would you like to?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A recent interview of Eric:

Published on Jul 16, 2013

Ray Savant "Tech Zombie" has openly accused me (Aaron Murakami) of sabotaging Eric's Lab and manipulating Eric to put him against Ray and a few others. What you are witnessing is the first time ever that someone that is trying to sabotage Eric Dollard is being revealed as it is happening! That means, we can stop it so that Eric does not loose another lab with equipment, etc... This interview is very important - PLEASE SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS ERIC DOLLARD. Boycott Ray Savant and all his websites if you want to Support Eric Dollard!

Tell Ray Savant "Tech Zombie" what you think about him on his Facebook page here: www.facebook.com...

This discussion is about Ray Savant's false allegations www.energeticforum.com... and if you are interested in Eric Dollard's work - go here: www.energeticforum.com...

Eric's latest presentation will be available on July 30, 2013 - details coming soon...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
From "OPINION - Own Worst Enemy syndrome epitomized in recent Eric Dollard clash" by Sterling D. Allan:

. . . Techzombie (aka Ray Savant) is the guy who launched the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign that raised over $36,000 for Eric to get in a lab, thanks to help from the promotion by others, including Aaron, Adam Bull, Stefan Hartmann, myself, and others in the free energy media network. Ray also runs AetherForce.com which looks like a great blog by someone who has a passion for the subject and for helping Eric. Aaron Murakami has been working in the Bedini/Lindemann world, helping write, publish, and disseminate ebooks; and he runs EnergeticForum. Eric Dollard was described as "Tesla II" in Techzombie's fundraiser. I interviewed Eric about a year ago for the FreeEnergyNow series, but I didn't publish it because it was so dark. It would not have helped Eric's image or reputation. That's why I personally was so glad to see the Indiegogo campaign, not just to raise funds for Eric, but to raise his spirits, and it seemed to work. However, now all that is crashing down. . . .

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just read an article written in 1988 by someone who has worked with Eric Dollard, Tom Brown. It is entitled "The Work of Eric Dollard." In it he says:

Eric Dollard is a scientist of the type found in America around the turn of the century. He is an electrical engineer of the old school relying on experience with equipment rather than acceptance of mathematical considerations. He has studied the works of Nikola Tesla and Charles Proteus Steinmetz extensively and has applied their principles to his research. He has advanced the mathematical works of the early electrical pioneers to the stage of pragmatic industrial engineering. This was only possible by bypassing all modern relativistic theories and concepts of electrons flowing through wires, and instead maintaining the ether theories from which modern electrical equipment originally emerged. Eric’s work is a direct continuation of the works of Tesla, Steinmetz, Oliver Heaviside, Philo Farnsworth II, and other energy pioneers whose work can be reproduced and used.

At the conclusion of the article he says:

In brief, Eric Dollard has single-handedly carried the works of the early electrical pioneers to a stage where they can be applied to everyday uses. There is no false promise of “free energy” sometime in the future, just a better technology we can use NOW!

Source

I have always assumed that because Tesla remarked that we could harness energy from the wheelwork of nature, that Eric's work replicating Tesla's work was pointing in the direction of free energy technology.

But I'm beginning to think that that is not what Eric Dollard is about at all. (Maybe not Tesla, either.)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is free energy real?

Eric seems to be only interested in how does electricity work?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, everyone has subjects and sections of subjects that they are more interested in. It is quite possible that since Tesla came under fire by the authorities, Eric thinks he may be able to avoid this by avoiding the 'dangerous' parts of Tesla's work and concentrating on the theoretical workings of electricity. I dont know and I cannot see the Youtube vids from where I am, so without seeing what is in these Youtube vids, this is just a suggestion.

Everyone in the public eye gets slagged off and criticised, particularly if they are doing something which is controversial and if some people do not like their world being shaken. There is also always a certain amount of professional rivalry where overlapping subjects end up with different interpretations. One side thinks the other side is wrong or their motivation is wrong, etc.

Surely the great things which this man is doing for us is to re-examine the way we think about standard laws of physics and to suggest other ways of fitting the way the universe works with what we understand from our experience and experiments. As long as Eric is not a con man, then I dont mind him having a go at working out and explaining the scientific rules we use at the moment to do our physics. If he makes mistakes along the way, well, at least he is trying something others are NOT trying and by documenting those mistakes and learning from them, he may discover more about our Universe as he goes.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

. . . I cannot see the Youtube vids from where I am . . .

Do you mean never? As in they're censored?

As long as Eric is not a con man, then I dont mind him having a go at working out and explaining the scientific rules we use at the moment to do our physics.

At this point in time it has been revealed that Eric is a methamphetamine user and apparently also a heavy drinker: "Part II: The Tragedy of Eric Dollard" by Sterling D. Allan

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Things are looking better for Eric Dollard: "Part IV: EPD Associates Defend Him Against "Meth Head" Portrayal."

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In the YouTube video "Eric Dollard Video Interview" posted by Aaron Murakami and published Jul 24, 2013, it is interesting that Eric talks about an example of suppression that apparently is relayed in a book of his about RCA, in the section about RCA history. The group carrying out the suppression was Greenpeace. This would be a classic example of the activities of a front group.

This part of the interview begins at around 9:30:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not quite sure what this is all about as I have not been following events.
email newsletter today as follows:

This video tells a secret story of manipulation and madness. It is a true account of how the genius of Eric Dollard and the selflessness of the People have been shamelessly attacked by agents of suppression. The recent Machiavellian plot against Aetherforce that was hatched by known suppression agent Aaron Murakami resulted in the shattering of EPD Labs and the waste of thousands of donated dollars. However, this only one consequence of a much larger tragedy. This larger tragedy grows from one man's naked greed and another man's deep alienation from society and humankind.

Most of you will be shocked at the contents of this video. We at Aetherforce admit culpability for trying to preserve the Professor's good reputation while raising over 30 thousand dollars for his new lab, car, and glom. We did so because we hoped and believed that the Professor could conquer his demons once he saw that he had the full force of the People on his side. Many of us donated money, time, and enthusiasm to show the Professor that we embraced his ideas and that we had true affection for him as a person.

They suppressors, led by the self-promoting Aaron Marukami, thought that if they turned the icon of hope that we had created against us that it would break us and the knowledge and unity that was forming around our movement would dissolve. They would then be free to pursue the suppression of free energy and the monetization of their own dubious products.

Instead the opposite is happening.

Our victory is being watched by the world-at-large. Scores of researchers are already flooding to Aetherforce in droves. Everyone is thrilled to finally be part of a united front against suppression. This may be the best thing to come out of the present controversy, even more so than the knowledge itself. And that is the real purpose of this video.

The dream to build the Cosmic Induction Generator is still alive. It is time to accept that Dollard's theoretical contributions are all the Professor is capable of offering at this point. We hope that he will eventually overcome the challenges that face him and put his life back together. We also know this will never happen while he is under the "spell" of suppressors such as Aaron Murakami.

Already scientists and scholars from all over the world are joining Aetherforce and labs are popping up all around us. Everyone knows that knowledge of the aether is the best hope for humanity's future.

We need your support! Give this video a thumb's-up to show you support the quest for free energy. Let the suppressors know they are in for the fight of their lives! Let's light up the Aetheric Revolution together.

www.ericdollard.com

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

www.ericdollard.com

That is not Eric Dollard's site, it is owned by the guy he want's to distance himself from.

Eric Dollard's site is here - www.ericpdollard.com...

Here are the latest interviews with Dollard -

Interview with Eric starts around the 28 minute mark.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Eric Dollard's site is here - www.ericpdollard.com...

I bought the three hour video of Eric's presentation at the 2013 Bedini-Lindemann Science and Technology Conference which took place in Hayden, Idaho, which is linked to on that site.

Taking notes on the presentation, I'm finding lots of information for further research into Eric's work.

I've also learned that he posts under the username "T-Rex" on the Energetic Forum. Actually I'm learning that he doesn't post - he writes things on paper and someone else types it for him. Apparently, he doesn't own a computer.

There is also a website "Gestalt Reality" that has a whole tab on Eric Dollard. That website links to Eric's posts on the Energetic Forum. Those posts provide textbook-like information from Eric.

Here is a quote from first posts on the Energetic Forum from Eric:

There are some very serious misconceptions in the world of Electrical Engineering today. (The writings of Oliver Heaviside and Proteus Steinmetz gravely warned about this…) . . . E is NOT equal to MC squared. There is no Matter to Energy equivalency – this is: The Great White Lie…

Link

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Link

It is very unfortunate in my view that Eric badmouths John Bedini and Col. Tom Bearden. He spoke at a conference co-sponsored by Bedini. Yet he said this in the above link:

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)

Grrrrr!

edit on 08/08/13 by Mary Rose because: Add

edit on 08/08/13 by Mary Rose because: Correct tense

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think what he is complaining about is the terminology used. Scalar Wave makes an assumption that it has wave properties and moves in a wave-like way. Maybe scalar 'things' are different and form different kind of energy constructs which do not exhibit wave-like properties.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join