It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Dollard's resurrection from living in a car in the desert. He needs our support and following.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have done a search and dont see this on ATS but please correct me if I am wrong or - mods, please move it if in the wrong place.

We all know about how Tesla's note books were taken and his inventions were largely lost to mankind.

Well, for anyone who does not know, Eric Dollard is a Tesla-like character. I am just learning about him myself.

The friends of Eric Dollard have just (March 5th) completed an indiegogo project and have managed to get Eric out of his car in the desert and back to normal life.
completed an indiegogo project

There are important documents to keep

Eric Dollard has dedicated his life to discovering scientific truth to better humanity. He succeeded beyond all expectations and even surpassed Nikola Tesla. His reward has been tyranny and poverty.

The work of Eric Dollard was the very pinnacle of any available material. As I got closer to his work I began to wonder what he was up to. I was shocked and horrified to learn that he was now homeless. His last lab having been destroyed and all his work stolen. They even took his dog this time. Eric is a true champion of truth and a warrior scientist if there ever was one. It is a miracle he is still alive. The story of Eric Dollard is the story of humanity.

[snipped]
edit on Thu Apr 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Embedded the video -

Definitely a very smart guy, you can see some of his lectures on youtube -

edit on 11-4-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
S&F
Thank you for this. I had heard about him. My son who's 15 is fascinated with Tessla...so I'll be showing him this thread.

Here are a couple of links I found

www.jinnwe.com...

and this vid...the sun is not what we've been told

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well I still have no idea of who the man is from any of the info in this thread, I am having problems with video at the moment so I can't watch them and all I know is he's a "tesla-like" dude who says the sun is not what we think it is.

You know, without much else to go on, that's pretty out there.

edit on 11-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Well I still have no idea of who the man is from any of the info in this thread, I am having problems with video at the moment so I can't watch them and all I know is he's a "tesla-like" dude who says the sun is not what we think it is.

You know, without much else to go on, that's pretty out there.

edit on 11-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

You can see more info here on his site - Basically he is one of the only people to really understand what Tesla did, and be able to recreate it and take it further than Tesla.

ericdollard.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Very interesting. Weird though. S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The classic nutjob pseudo-scientist. Very good at conning people without any real scientific training. Enough that they even pay for him to live a normal life when he is unable to even manage that by himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Would this mean that Nassim Haramein is right. The sun is the entrance to a Black Hole! Dollard says that the sunspots let you see whats in there, darkness, black.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13
The classic nutjob pseudo-scientist. Very good at conning people without any real scientific training.

The classic naysayer, calling fraud without any research into who this man is. If this guy had the proper funds, he could change the lives of everyone on this planet.

Originally posted by Subterranean13
Enough that they even pay for him to live a normal life when he is unable to even manage that by himself.

If you understood what happened to him you would eat your words.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

Eric Dollard was a child prodigy now in his 60's who is the foremost Tesla scholar as far as I know.

This 4 hour video shows the extent of his knowledge:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm going to read up on the guy in a moment... just wanted to say what my first impression was when I opened the link provided above...

$75
Lost Science Collection

This is a collection of 5 books that Eric has cited as essential for any true practitioner of the lost aether sciences. Those with an interest in metaphysics and spirituality will finds that these old volumes one of which has been out of print for over 80 years, will take you to a level of understanding far deeper than you thought possible.

$85
Initiate Aether Mage

By popular demand. A set of books for the raw beginner. Even young padawans will come up to speed rapidly. These books are 80-100 years old and thus contain none of the poison of modern day physics. This is REAL science written by those that lived in the Golden Era of Victorian Science and knew the great masters like Tesla and Steinmetz personally. Books here range from Aether Mage preschool to junior High.
$120
Aether Mage Training Kit

A collection of 5 books Eric has deemed essential to the understanding of working with the etheric formative forces, the type of electricity that Tesla discovered being one of these lost forces. These books are volumes of lost technology. One is over 1500 pages long and combined these books are almost 400 years old. Eric told me "Don't bother talking to me about this stuff until you have read these"
Estimated delivery: February 2013

$200
Arch Aether Mage

All books in Initiate and Aether Mage plus 5 volumes for only the most elite of Aetheric Sages. These books are the most intense volumes ever written about the engineering of the aether. DO NOT attempt to tackle these works unless you are willing to sacrifice every other passion in your life for this knowledge. Those that venture down this road will come to realize that energy synthesis is the easy part...

And elsewhere

Avenge Tesla, End Supression Once &4 All -Elite Truth Warriors Only-

Sounds a bit like Scientology... The more money you give, the more "exclusive" information you get...? I would hate to use the word out of context or without enough background information, but at this exact moment it sounds a bit "cult-ish".

Also... While some "Victorians" did some great work for their time - and many created the cornerstones for modern science - I wouldn't go as far as to call modern science "Poison"...

Just saying. But withholding final judgement.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I would hate to use the word out of context or without enough background information, but at this exact moment it sounds a bit "cult-ish".

I have been uncomfortable myself with what comes across to me as hero worship by the person who has been behind the fundraising to get Eric Dollard re-established with a lab so that he can continue his work. There have been some harsh statements made about others in the alternative energy movement which I think is quite counter-productive.

But that should not detract from the subject matter that Eric Dollard offers to the world.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A fun post about Eric on the Eric Dollard Facebook page:

Eric Dollard
12 hours ago

The Professor is eating well!

No more cooking on the roof of his car, he has a brand new kitchen and is even cooking for his new friend! The Professor has a soft spot for animals and refuses to see dogs eat dog food, so he got him a steak!

The Facebook page has also recently been updated with this video:

Wish he didn't bad-mouth others calling them disinfo agents during the course of the presentation, but no one is perfect, so to speak.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

If you understood what happened to him you would eat your words.

I don't understand what happened to him either. I shut off the first clip after it said that he was exiled to the desert. Who exiled him? I ask this because so far I'm not interested enough to do the research myself. And, so far, I'm seeing a nutjob too.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Speaking off the top of my head, he was first exiled by his own parents as a teenager. Thrown out of the house. I think it had something to do with disrupting electrical wires in his neighborhood with his experiments.

Since then he's had several labs ransacked from my understanding. I'm waiting to see what happens with this new lab.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is a video where Eric talks about himself:

Caution: Bad language.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Booking mah seat. Thank you for posting OP.
Line the second.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I dont think we can blame the guy for being bitter at society and his peers for not taking him seriously. We all know the scientific community moves slowly towards any new understandings and so anyone who is 'ahead of the game' would naturally feel frustrated.

We all feel frustrated at how mainstream media is not shouting from the rooftops about our favourite hobbhorse, so this guy is only the same as we are here. :-)

Hey... on another note -

What if the World Trade Centre was demolished with THIS ? It is a vibratory device developed by Tesla and sounds like it created a mini earthquake (along with a health benefit for people with constipation too!)

The WTC went down as if it was harmonically attacked.

"So powerful are the effects of the telegeodynamic oscillator," said Tesla in reviewing the subject in the thirties, "that I could now go over to the Empire State Building and reduce it to a tangled mass of wreckage in a very short time. I could accomplish this result with utmost certainty and without any difficulty whatever. I would use a small mechanical vibrating device, an engine so small you could slip it in your pocket. I could attach it to any part of the building, start it in operation, allow it twelve to thirteen minutes to come to full resonance. The building would first respond with gentle tremors, and the vibrations would then become so powerful that the whole structure would go into resonant oscillations of such great amplitude and power that rivets in the steel beams would be loosened and sheared. The other stone coating would be thrown off and then the skeleton steel structure would collapse in all its parts. It would take about 2.5 * horsepower to drive the oscillator to produce this effect."

edit on 6 May 2013 by qmantoo because: add tesla quote

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I kind of gave up after the first part of this vid, but maybe some one can shed some light for me. Well first off he might need to re-learn math because he says the solar flux is "140 something" and should be "200 something" then follows that up with saying it is half what it should be. Now, I'm no math expert but isn't that more like 3/4 of what it should be?

Anyways, my bigger question that I couldn't find anything on was what he said about ham radio. He said it went out for a year, that is what I want to know is when radio went out for a year? Anyone know when this actually happened or was I missing some context in the video?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join