It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim jong-Un struggling to gain complete control over the military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Ex-spy Kim Hyun-Hee says Kim Jong-Un is battling to control troops.

He's struggling to gain complete control over the military and to win their loyalty. That's why he's doing so many visits to military bases, to firm up support.

Hmm.. that explains it i guess? But who knows.. maybe it's some sort of plan from kim for a silent attack?

What do you guys think?

Check out full article
edit on 11-4-2013 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I think I'm pretty damn tired of seeing threads like this. A link . One line. And ' What do you guys think? "
If you're going to post a thread, follow the GD guidelines please ! You asked !
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

What do you guys thinks?

I thinks that it's unfortunate that Kim Hyun-Hee is still alive after what she did. That better have been some damn good information. That's like a terrorist hoping off a plane on 9/11 to trade his knowledge for freedom. no way.

I hope I'm missing something here, I don't get it I guess.

ex-spy?

ummm

ex-terrorist?

"North Korea is using its nuclear program to keep its people in line and to push South Korea and the United States for concessions," said Ms Kim, who was captured after boarding the doomed 1987 plane in Baghdad.

She got off during a stopover in the Gulf, leaving a time bomb in an overhead compartment, but was arrested with another agent when they tried to leave Bahrain using fake Japanese passports.

Both immediately swallowed cyanide capsules. The man died almost instantly but Ms Kim survived and was brought to Seoul, where she confessed and was eventually pardoned.

Ms Kim published a book entitled Tears of My Soul describing her training at a North Korean spy school, and donated the proceeds to families of victims of the bombing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It really is getting just like a chat site!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Zatox

I think I'm pretty damn tired of seeing threads like this. A link . One line. And ' What do you guys think? "
If you're going to post a thread, follow the GD guidelines please ! You asked !
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Isn't cursing against the t&c? Hey man. No need to" get your panties in a wad", as they say.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This woman was arrested and has been in South Korea since 1987...

She married one of her security guards and now lives in Seoul, still fearful that North Korean assassins could strike at any time, ABC said.

And as the article says, she is afraid of North Korean assassins... so how reliable is this information? I could see if she just left lil Kim's office, but she hasn't.

I think this is just more propaganda.

top topics

join