It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Human Combustion Assassination Caught on Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Part of youtube description:

This heroic State Trooper had the misfortune to pull over a suspected illuminati member. Apparently the member, while he was being pulled over, called in the assassination. Moments later the Trooper shows signs of pain and beginning to be forcibly bent over by it. Seconds later the hot flash of light and frequency renders the Trooper lifeless and aflame! Before the Trooper hits the ground, the car speeds off.

I dunno folks, looks like this might be a hoax video with the guy shooting the trooper, and then someone doctoring a video and adding in after effects to make it appear like it was spontaneous combustion. Problem is, no gun shots are heard. Totally weird. I suppose they could have edited those out too. You could sample the background noise prior to the shots and then carefully replace it over the portion with the gunshots.

I dunno, just trying to figure this out. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It happened too fast...methinks a Hoax!!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The reason why I think it is fake or a fake description is..
Is it illegal to be a suspected illuminati member?
Sound effects.

The video may have been real and the copper may have been shot but they added stuff to make it look different.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I dunno, just trying to figure this out. Any ideas?

Just a hoax - What is the troopers name? Where was this reported?

link   
Crazy! I don't think it's real though. For some reason the posturing of the "cop" is off and... I just think it's a hoax. I'm going with my gut.
It's still a pretty cool video though! S&F,

link   

Hard to tell with this video. Perhaps the trooper was shot with a flare gun,
or something similar ?

How do we know the perp was a member of the mythical " Illuminati " ( ? )

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
As a member of the "Illuminati" wouldn't it be easier to just call your bros (like the World leaders) to call off the "heat"? If they have the power to shoot space lazers instantaneously to kill a cop in a very specific area (and not effect anything inches from him) couldnt they just, you know, make a calll and have the Officer radioed to terminate the stop for a number of reasons?

-Certainly a hoax.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Perhaps Bigfoot was in the car. You never know, (1) Bigfoot could also cast spells, he's a hell of a hide and go seek player so it's possible.
edit on 11-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Eta: 1-Bigfeet can also
edit on 11-4-2013 by kimish because: grammar nazi'd myself

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

This heroic State Trooper had the misfortune to pull over a suspected illuminati member.

Ah, so its the illuminati now?

Because when it was posted last year, it was aliens...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit - also discussed back in 2009...

edit on 11-4-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's definitely fake but quite well done.. Thats pretty cool

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Perhaps Bigfoot was in the car. You never know, Bigfoot could also cast spells, he's a hell of a hide and go seek player.

=O

Bigfoot CAN cast spells cant he? I forgot all about that- But damn, if Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) are driving cars now- Humanity is doomed. Doomed, I tell you...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Ah, so its the illuminati now?

Because when it was posted last year, it was aliens...

Well, obviously it was illuminati aliens....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think it is fake as well...Also if that guy was illuminati you think he would have a nicer Vehicle.

Has there ever been a confirmed case of spontaneous combustion?

I'm not sure..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ROFL alien illuminati government nazi zombies.

C'mon.

For reals.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The smoke at the end is horribly fake.

The officer approaching the vehicle and peering in seems a little off as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Very illuminating, but a total fail. The 'light' seems to remain attached to the trunk of the departing car, even well after the car departs the scene, but it seems like it remains at the same intensity all the way down the street even though the 'flare' is no longer apparent. And the way he approached the car seemed very casual. Also, was he on a cell phone or radio? it's kinda hard to see what he has in his left hand. Guess it's all in the minds eye.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Please let there be no one here who actually believes this is real.

Please.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I believe it! This was SOOO real...so, so real.

I'm gonna go outside now and try to make my neighbor's barking dog spontaneously combust.

I'm just going to concentrate on the very tip of the tail though....I don't wanna really hurt him.

I'll report back later if I have any success...

Oh....one of these seems really appropriate right here

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessarelli
I think it is fake as well...Also if that guy was illuminati you think he would have a nicer Vehicle.

Has there ever been a confirmed case of spontaneous combustion?

I'm not sure..

I was looking at the local news the other day and read the headline "Spontaneous combustion caused house fire in Blackman Township " and I was like ...Woah.www.mlive.com...

-Then I read the article... So yeah. Spontaneous Combustion happens (more often than I ever realized) but not Spontaneous HUMAN combustion. (or if it does, its rare)... As hay and compost and such breaks down they create gasses which can "flare up" from nothing.

I have read some really crazy cases about spontaneous human combustion in an old book I had from the 1970s (one of those Alien/UFO/Bizarre stories books) and I suppose it could happen. I dont think it does though (then again, what the hell do I know? its all speculation)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

I think i saw that same headline, and thought to myself no way has spontaneous human combustion become a known and common thing! Never thought of non-human spontaneous combustion!

Thanks for clearing that up, I'm sure it was tucked away deep in my mind and would have come up at the exact right moment to make me look like a total fool!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join