It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new science of life, morphic fields and Rupert Sheldrake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I believed that quantum physics plays a role in biological systems 13 years ago when such notions were considered absurd. I was proved right in the end. The morphic fields is another thing that I believe in and this will also be proven correct in time. For most scientists just the fact that quantum plays a vital role in biological systems is not only a revelation but also a headache for obvious reasons (The people studying quantum processes/mechanics arent all that sure exactly what is going on).

There was an experiment done by a scientist and a group of martial arts students. The aim was too see if the mind could influence the past.
Heres the link

This is what got me to believe in the morphic field theory by Sheldarke.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would advise skepticism of him still; his few recent books that made him a few £££ (that he did not submit to journals) is a fact against his theories veracity. But there are 1000x more factors involved in this .... its get very complex. As even thoughjt he has sold out by publishing popular book fro the general public, he also references the public books the with rigorous scientific references ....

RABIIT HOLE TOO DEEP FOR ME TO LOOK INTO FOR NOW!

<< 1  2   >>

join