It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Documentary Reveals Tiny Alien Body Found in Atacama Desert

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
You can fill a Bible-sized book with the fraudulent claims, lies and ridiculous (And unproven) claims Greer has made.

I don't even know where to start with that guy.....

Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy
With Greer Using His Name
As Disclosure Witnes

(Edgar Mitchell) I cooperated with Steve Greer some years ago, but he began to overreach his data continuously, necessitating a withdrawal by myself, and, I believe, several others. I have requested to be removed from any web site, announcements, etc., but see that has not taken place.

edit on 9-4-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

I can definitely see why Edgar Mitchell became unhappy with Dr. Greer overreaching his data and that is where most of the dislikes towards him stems from. Which is unfortunate, but hopefully, Greer have actually received information that is true and that Edgar Mitchell (and possibly others) are unable to neither confirm or deny, resulting in discomfort and uncertainty. Let's just hope someone can confirm Greer's claims in the end. Otherwise, we can all have a good laugh then.

Regarding the moth: had never heard about that but that is unfortunate if it is true. Still glad he brings up the energy topic and pushes the subject of UFOs into public view.
Perhaps someone more cautious and with a more scientific approach may take over soon.
edit on 9-4-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Every few months, it seems people need to be reminded who Steven Greer the actor, is......

Yes, the actor. The actor who runs around with the title of "Dr". The same Greer who charges a $2500 tuition to be part of his "enlightened" members. Same Greer who promised free energy technology years ago. Same guy. Same guy who promised undeniable proof of aliens years ago and has yet to show anything. Same guy.

Keep falling for it, kids.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I do beleive Mr. Greer is busted! Pants down, hands Red.

Great article on the "Monster Mummies of Japan" Everyone should review it. There is little room for doubt that Greer is faking this, and not even very well.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Angle
The thing is, when it comes to aliens, we don't need evidence, we need experience.

Maybe you don't need evidence, I will be the first to admit that I can be fooled by magicians, so I can't necessarily believe everything I see. I also know that I'm frequently wrong, mistaken, and otherwise confused. So a little bit of evidence and proof that has nothing to do with my personal observations or opinions on the subject makes me feel much better.

Unfortunately, when it comes to aliens, objective evidence and proof is essentially non-existent.

Agreed. Solid evidence is required in order to varify whether or not there is an alien extra-terrestrial presence present here, but in the case of UFOs and ETs, it is impossible to know in which shape or form that evidence exists as we have no idea as to what the nature of extra-terrestrial life forms and technology may be like.

I keep coming back to this but the most convincing thing for me are the crop circles. Not the bad jokes but the real mysteries. And there are lots of them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

The possibility that Greer is a tool for someone else or that he is making all of this up by himself should always be considered. Still, I don't care much for him but for the people he has brought together who are speaking up about this. That is what is interesting.

And regarding Greer being Warren... Sure they resemble each other in the video but have you googled Jeff Warren and looked at pictures of him? The differences are rather obvious then. IMO.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They are not the same person , that video is more ridiculous than than Greer's Mothra picture

Yeah right

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lest we also forget when Steven Greer comically claimed to capture UFO's in photographs (Seen as flying rods) claiming they were from another dimension. Much to the dismay of rationally thinking humans,what he had were photographs of insects in flight using long exposures. Those photos can be easily reproduced.

How many times does this clown need to fool some of you before you accept what he really is?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Every few months, it seems people need to be reminded who Steven Greer the actor, is......

Yes, the actor. The actor who runs around with the title of "Dr". The same Greer who charges a $2500 tuition to be part of his "enlightened" members. Same Greer who promised free energy technology years ago. Same guy. Same guy who promised undeniable proof of aliens years ago and has yet to show anything. Same guy.

Well I sure as heck won't be falling for This! I'm sorry but these are two different guys. Look at the ears, look at the scarring, look at the shape of the smile, the creases are actually different...etc. I guess I just can't "get it through my head" that they are the same person - BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. (The guy on the video is really annoying and arrogant, btw...)

Dr. Greer isn't an actor. He is a real live person whom I met a very long time ago, long before the 2001 Press Club event. I did not meet him at a UFO related event. He was there with his very kind wife, Emily. He was an Emergency Room Doctor when I met him, and happened to be a normal, polite human being. He is the same person now as he was then.

I don't care if you hate Dr. Greer. I don't care if you have a pile of evidence against him. Just for goodness sake don't put up a video like this one - it has the same quality you are accusing Dr. Greer of having, so to speak.

- AB

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

They are not the same person , that video is more ridiculous than than Greer's Mothra picture

Yeah right

Don't forget to send your check or money order. Oh, and keep waiting for you free energy device in the mail!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lest we also forget when Steven Greer comically claimed to capture UFO's in photographs (Seen as flying rods) claiming they were from another dimension. Much to the dismay of rationally thinking humans,what he had were photographs of insects in flight using long exposures. Those photos can be easily reproduced.

How many times does this clown need to fool some of you before you accept what he really is?

I'd rather have you provide a link to where Dr. Greer made that statement rather than you just putting up a link to an external image which no one can varify if it actually came from Greer himself. Cheap.

And I am quite sure there aren't many (if any) here on ATS that actually have donated any money to him.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Don't forget to send your check or money order. Oh, and keep waiting for you free energy device in the mail!!

So because I don't believe your video that makes me a Greer supporter ?
Check my posting history in relation to Greer , you will find your assumption is well wide of the mark .

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think you'll be happy to find a wealth of threads here on ATS dissecting and disproving Greer's crazy claims. Nothing short of comedy.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Since it took you no more than a brief moment to find the source of and link to the external image; spare me the effort of repeating the process and provide a link showing that Dr. Greer actually made that statement about that picture.
For all I know, Greer might as well have come too close to the truth and was too close to making it public that the higher ups are attempting to ridicule him by making him look like a fool, by joining various or specific discussion boards for example. Today. To be where the talk is.

You may as well have had that picture on your personal harddrive, uploaded it, linked it as an external image and lied about its source. It's quite simple so prove the statement please.

I have no doubt Greer's ego took over and that he have made bold claims about various things, but since you seem to have access to all the information proving his craziness; why not provide credible evidence of your own claims?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

I have no doubt Greer's ego took over and that he have made bold claims about various things

He was making bold / false claims before the Disclosure project press club event , like his claim he briefed former CIA director James Woolsey on UFOs in his book Extraterrestrial Contact .
Here's a letter from Woolsey refuting that claim in 1999 .

edit on 9-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Today, we cannot be sure of what to believe anymore on these matters. The letter can be a fake also. All these documents where we have got no business with, aren't for us to see and know. It's private. The government may have a bond with aliens, but so do ordinary people.

That's it, that's all, that's all there is.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Today, we cannot be sure of what to believe anymore on these matters.

We can be sure if we open our eyes and use our minds to separate the wheat from the chaff , Steven Greer is very much the chaff of this subject .
If you choose not to see what is placed before you then that's your decision , the letter is real like it or not .

edit on 9-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Blame Jose Escamilla for that one. I was sucked in myself a decade or more ago, until I saw it debunked and the effect reproduced, at which point, unlike Escsmilla, I moved on.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

It looks Godlike.

Looks like The Great Cornholio.

Settle down Beavis!

I also concur Greer to be beyond the fringe and more in the fraud area.

May also be related to 'batboy' who knows...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Convincing, yet, since I am not directly affected by what Dr. Greer is doing; I am waiting to see how this all plays out.
For all I know, he may have been used, much like William Cooper believed himself to have been, and may very well have met with the four names in the letter but as he became a public figure, like they wanted; they could have simply have turned around on him in the purpose of ridiculing him.

I neither have hopes or worries about Dr. Greer and his work. Just curious to see what will happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Could you define what it is then to me?

As we only have access to a few photos we can't positively identify it. It does, however, appear to be a desiccated human foetus suffering a cranial deformation. The condition may be oxicephaly or something similar

Note also that the sternum is missing which suggests postmortem procedure during which the internal organs were removed following the aborting of the foetus.

Note further that Steven Greer, proven fraudster, is involved. Look on his blog and you will see than since getting hold of the dead baby he has been using it to amass tens of thousands of dollars. Nor does the tangible specimen fit with Greer's usual claim that the ETs are invisible transdimensional beings.

What a tangled web he weaves in order to deceive!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join