It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Documentary Reveals Tiny Alien Body Found in Atacama Desert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just received the news.

It seems that in the show they'll show a the body of a tiny alien found in the Atacama Desert.

news.softpedia.com...

Now he's really small.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I just received the news.

Sorry to say but you're a bit late to the party , there are several threads on this and that aint no tiny alien .

As for Sirius ....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Could you define what it is then to me?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I wouldn't believe anything Steven Greer claims, even if he is sporting "evidence".
If he swore he had a stick I wouldn't believe it even if he tried to poke me with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He needs some red lipstick in that pic Gortex!!

He looks like a bad joker......(sorry pun)

Greer....How does anyone ever take what he says with a grain of salt??
edit on 4/9/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If "disclosure" were really his goal he would have submitted samples for study to several reputable, impartial labs for independent analysis.

But that's not what he's doing.
edit on 9-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

This guy!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Now what is that and why is that guy wearing gloves (or how do you call the things he has on?)

(it looks a bit like that Steven Greer himself)
edit on 9-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I heard that's exactly what he's doing... can you help me out if I've really got my wires crossed, as it appears you guys know something about Dr. Greer that I don't?

This article is where I found out about this story.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Now whoops, they've found others now?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I assume the body has gone through some sort of mummification/preservation process, and he's wearing gloves so he doesn't spread oils from the skin. There's a second being found in Russia as well that's also supposed to be featured in the film. My understanding is that this guy is an SM type alien, where our stories of gnomes, leprechauns, and fairies came from.
edit on 4/9/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It looks Godlike.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Angle
This is one person who even in the 'fringe' community is not looked upon highly...In my opinion he's just another one of those guys who are out to make a living on books.. At lectures off anyone who is stupid enough to buy his snake oil. peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe they've mummified people in the past too just to make sure when we find all these guys we don't get confused thinking, they were before us.

With 'they' being aliens. Do aliens mummify people? Now there aren't much mummies found now are there?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
It looks Godlike.

Looks like The Great Cornholio.

link   
Not this again.....

Greer is the absolute lowest form of con man there is. Take most of what he says as lies and the rest as lunacy. He's been promising proof and disclosure for years (With exclusive content for paying suckers!).

Don't hold your breath....his proof of aliens will not come now or in 20 years.

link   
This thread title should say "Sirius Documentary Claims Tiny Alien Body Found in Atacama Desert".

Steven Greer is a joke and a fraud to the 10th power. His name should be censored from these forums for ever.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Maybe they've mummified people in the past too just to make sure when we find all these guys we don't get confused thinking, they were before us.

With 'they' being aliens. Do aliens mummify people? Now there aren't much mummies found now are there?

Mummies are found everywhere...........in every culture in every part of the world.

Theres even natural mummies found quite often that arent mummified by anyone, nature does it...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Jesus, then who's to believe then when it's about aliens. Noone is believed. Noone, even truthsayers. It all goes in the bin. Now that's proof of alien existence on itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

Q: When they are putting disinformation up about aliens, doesn't that mean there are people trying to make people think it is not true after the people started believing. The way they bring disinfo, I'm confused.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join