It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS under attack again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteriousmysteries

That pic made my day!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well all this spare time just made me load my gpu miner for bitcoins again...

They say using a gpu for mining these days is pointless with hardware that can make it look like a snail watching glue dry on wet paint.

But I'm a sucker for freebies. I still at times entertain those surveys that pay pennies. Why? I got a $20 cheque once! *woot*.. *cries*

But at least with bit coins, I've managed to get a few dollars for free, just by letting my gpu run at full bottle while Im waiting for things...

add to that the free coins from watching adverts or videos... with the exchange rate at 188AUD per bitcoin, I am kicking myself I did not do this earlier.

I would have near $200 had I put in this little much effort over the last 4 days.

So, thank you ddosser. For making me realise I would have not been wasting precious gpu cycles and wasting precious electrickery making invisible moola.

.... anonymous my bum. mtgox wants photo ID to withdraw anything I get anyway lmao.

good thing it's a use of things otherwise already used. ohh to imagine having put reasonable dosh on this when it was still $5 a coin. oh well, when it's $1000 a coin, I'll be rich, RICH I TELL YOU!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I would reply but i pissed off the regular people so i won't get a star and i'm a suspect.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I please to aim!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join