It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korean satellite orbits over U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
North Korean satellite orbits over the eastern U.S. from 4-8-13 to 4-17-13...please scroll down to where I explained this thread.
edit on 8-4-2013 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: hit enter before I wrote anything....sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks up at the sky
I dont see it

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
walks out side looks around hrrm didnt see it perhaps you could elaborate OP or are technical difficulty's happening again to ats? any one got a link to show is orbit and if its been changing or whatnot or if its in a consistent orbit

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry I don't post many threads.I'm writing this after trying to get some info out in a short story I wrote...'Surviving the Shining Star". i'm going to try this venue instead. On12-12-12 N. Korea launched a satellite called Kwang Myong Song 3 or KMS 3-2. For the next week or so this satellite goes over most of the eastern U.S. at around 330 miles altitude from north to south. Check out www.n2yo.com/ to see in real time .
My concern is that 300 miles or so is the perfect height for an EMP strike, correct ?? I'm not saying it is, just the timing of orbit with current escalation of tension in N. Korea.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that this pertains to the satellite in question:

gizmodo.com...

Track North Korea’s Terror Death Satellite Live in Space

Currently passing over Antarctica

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

here you go

www.n2yo.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

My technical difficulty..... I hit my return key before I wrote any thing !!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Try going to that site and check out orbit for KMS 3-2 from 4-8-13 to 4-17-13.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM

Sorry I don't post many threads.I'm writing this after trying to get some info out in a short story I wrote...'Surviving the Shining Star". i'm going to try this venue instead. On12-12-12 N. Korea launched a satellite called Kwang Myong Song 3 or KMS 3-2. For the next week or so this satellite goes over most of the eastern U.S. at around 330 miles altitude from north to south. Check out www.n2yo.com/ to see in real time .
My concern is that 300 miles or so is the perfect height for an EMP strike, correct ?? I'm not saying it is, just the timing of orbit with current escalation of tension in N. Korea.

With the link that you've provided, if you are to zoom out the map and track the satellite, it appears to not orbit over North America. How are you able to conclude that it will be flying over the Eastern U.S. next week? Granted, the orbital path on the map is continuously shifting, not saying you're wrong, just wondering how or where you got your information.

thanks.

"Try going to that site and check out orbit for KMS 3-2 from 4-8-13 to 4-17-13. "

Ahhh! again, thanks!

edit on 8-4-2013 by retirednature because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's a consistent orbit ...go to www.n2yo.com/

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Go to: Link

Click on the satellite name then 5 day prediction and check off the days 4/9-4/13 and you will see the path directly over the middle and eastern US.

Not sure if this is indeed a threat but definitely something to watch for.

Nice find!

Pic of the next few days of orbital path...

edit on 4/8/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by retirednature

Go to mentioned site ...look for KMS 3-2 and go to 5 day predicted orbit....it goes directly over the U.S.....n2yo.com/

edit on 8-4-2013 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

link   
Time will tell i guess. we'll wait and see what happens on the 10th

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

KMS 3-2 is mentioned there...try www.n2yo.com/...I'd link but don't know how...sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Still leaning toward "it's a coincidence" but the timing is suspicious to say the least.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've had trouble posting today..
Ahh, I see info now.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Twilightgem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

hehe its ok sorry if i offended you was meant to be good nature ribbing you thread is already more successful the the bulk of the ones i have done in the past so don't beat your self up op you will get the hang of it eventually. and to the members who posted links to the sattelites path thank you!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Lets not all worry too much...

The following day, U.S. officials tracking the satellite reported that it appeared to be "tumbling out of control" in its orbit.[23] However South Korean sources said that the satellite was orbiting normally.[24] Data collected by Spain, Italy and Britain suggest the brightness of the satellite has been fluctuating, which indicates it is tumbling as it orbits

More:

www.nytimes.com...

“It’s spinning or tumbling, and we haven’t picked up any transmissions,” said Jonathan McDowell, a Harvard astronomer who tracks rocket launchings and space activity. “Those two things are most consistent with the satellite being entirely inactive at this point.”

edit on 8-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

i do have another question as most space stuff goes way over my head but any one that can answer it id be appreciative. but say they do detonate it in space would that not take out literally EVERYONES satellites not just USA etc like Russians and china's ones for example? i mean if that's the case( and i could be waaaaay off) then would that not get them in alot more trouble then just screwing with the nations that dont like them?

also of note OP if you go up to your first post and hit the "edit post" button near the top you should be able to replace/add new info your opening post if you wanted

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks for providing the link !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join