It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court rules 8 Oregon children to be vaccinated against parents' will

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would also be interested in reading a thorough explanation, based on your experience as a biochemist and your work in the industry, on why vaccines are dangerous.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is infuriating. Also, its infuriating that they now vaccinate newborns for Hep B when they are not even at risk. Its all a fraud.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

ummmm... Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but what about male babies..... ever heard of circumcision? Why would it be ok for males but not females? There's a host of negative things about circumcision. And yet the state allows it. They do NOT have your child's best interests in mind.

Parents who defend circumcision by saying "It's a personal choice" – I encounter that argument all the time in my work as an intactivist – are quite delusional to think they should have the right to choose to amputate healthy tissue from a non-consenting minor. They wouldn't do that to their daughters, why should they have the right to inflict such a human rights violation on their sons?

mondoweiss.net...
edit on 9-4-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the children were removed from the home

this is the least of their concerns tbh

and against your "religious beliefs" ?

what a crock

this is not the state driving around forcing vaccinations randomly. these parents lost their rights when they lost the kids.

I think this is the main point. The children were removed by protective services and we can debate why, but I would bet it wasn't because of not wanting shots for their kids nor was it benign religious beliefs.

I know people at work who have not vaccinated their kids, and they will pay the price. That price is to not have their kids in public schools, not go to many colleges, not be able to obtain many jobs etc, and lastly, risk the health of their kids to some really nasty diseases that many of you I just do not think really know just how bad they are.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Five words come to mind in response to this. In My COLD, DEAD ARM!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join