It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tale of 2 Korea's and 2 JFK's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
1 ) North Korea
2 ) South Korea

3 ) John F. Kennedy
4 ) John F. Kerry

5 ) and just for laugh's Little Un VS the Big U.N

As quiet a few of you are aware, I predicted the Dark Knight massacre 2 week's before the event. I appologise for leaving that thread right in the early stages as I had to relocate right at that time, of all time's.When I returned, it had blown out to something like 30 pages.It was moot to try and maintain order or answer all posts.I put a sugestion to a moderator to remedy this and it was rejected. So I departed. I returned some month's later and left some of my own encryptions for a later date. I also need to appologise for not explaining how I come to these results.
Step one, I am guided . Second I begin to investigate the algoryrthm's, codexes and synchronicities. For several months I have seen a strong repeditive algorythm ( I encrypted this as AAI in my previous post, it is a referance to Assassination Attempt). This was based on the algorythm of J.F.K over and over for the past several month's. JFK this, JFK that, new M.Monroe files released, more JFK this and JFK that. John F Kerry appointed ......... John F Kerry? JFK Hello.

50 year's to the date of Kennedy's death and now we have another JFK .
Yeah so what?
JFK = Cuban Missile Crisis
JFK = North Korean Crisis
50 Years later.

Only thing is, this crisis will not end so positively. Recently in another post regarding N.Korea , I was told I am living in the past. Well yes I am .There is a is an old saying, to understand the future you must look to the past. This is very true. We have all been here before. World war II, Great depression , popularist leader, youth recruitment, propaganda and the roll out of the war machine.Does any of this sound familiar ?

Many have mentioned how they feel time has sped up.We'll to me, time is a mere human construct. Look at time like this for just a moment.Time as a spiral , imagine the outer ring's as million's of year's, as the spiral reduces you get thousands,hundreds,fifty, twenty and so on. Now draw a line on a forty five degree angle all the way through, from one side to another. Now image a marble rolling around the spiral from outer to inner.Every time the marble hit's the intersecting line , history repeat's. In more than one sense we have been here before.Just listen and talk to the elder's in your communities.They have seen this all before.Going off topic here so back on track.

Many here, are saying that N.Korea is all talk and we hear this all the time, nothing will happen. I disagree.

Many say he is a evil dictator that starves his people. No, it is the leader's of the very nation's of the people that say such thing's. It is their own leader's and their sanction's that starve the people of North Korea.

Sanction's are just a pretty word for bribes, black mail and the arm twisting of a Soveriegn's free will.In any other form it is a criminal act and is in it's self a form of warfare.

For some, the best argument they have against Un is he is Fat ! Attack someone or discredit someone because of physical characteristic's ? He's is fat, so he's not credible ? That is just as intelligent as judging a person by the colour of their skin.

I have heard so many point's of veiw's and different opinion's it is mind boggling.So many quotes, so many cut and pastes, all given as fact's. Of all of these remark's, I ask how many of you have actually been to North Korea ? Wittnessed all of your claim's with your own pair of eye's ? Yes that's what I thought, you were taught these thing's , you did not learn them. There is a difference.

Another one, is that China is going to join the US in smacking Little un down. I say different, they have a defense pack and they will honor it. People claim that the Chinese tank's assembled on the Chinese/North Korean border are the Chinese preparing for the border crossing of refugee's. No tank's are not used one on one for people, bullet's are.Tank's are used for shelling millitary instilation's and hardwear and it won't be North Korean.

This is a proxy war with China. North Korea is simply the meat in the sandwhich.North Korea is the one thing that stand's between American bases and China's border. It is no different to the missle defense (cough) shield on the border of Russia.

The United States declared it's intentions towards China , with their shift to the Pacific rim and the millatry bases recently set up in the Australian top end.

Another argument is that China will never go against the US as they need them for trade. Ahh no they don't, they have dropped the American dollar along with their new trade partners and don't need any more American debt. Please, I am not, I repeat am not American bashing here or anywhere above. The American public and American Government are to totally different things.

Again, I myself are going of topic but I felt alot of this needs addressing.The noise on here has been deafening.

Back on topic.
Prediction = Predictive programing ,
JFK - Cuban Missile Crisis
JFK - Korean missile Crisis.
Red Dawn DVD/BlueRay release same time crissis develop's , North Korea villified
Olympus has fallen, to be released soon , North Korea villified

These are not by chance, but by design.

This will go to war, 2 missles , Seoul and Okinawa will be targeted.Not Guam or the US mainland. Thing's will esculate rapidly before a short ceasefire. New allies will be formed and a long war will begin.

I'm going to step aside now and let the chip's fall were ever they may.I learnt one thing the last time.I was as, George Norry said on Coast to Coast ,the first time mostly flamed and ignored until the day after the Dark Knight shooting and no doubt I will be again.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I think that you perhaps do have a very realistic picture of what is really going on regarding North Korea, China and the United States etc.

Here are some quotes from you: (that I agree with by the way)

(quote) "Another one, is that China is going to join the US in smacking Little un down. I say different, they have a defense pack and they will honor it. People claim that the Chinese tank's assembled on the Chinese/North Korean border are the Chinese preparing for the border crossing of refugee's. No tank's are not used one on one for people, bullet's are.Tank's are used for shelling millitary instilation's and hardwear and it won't be North Korean.

This is a proxy war with China. North Korea is simply the meat in the sandwhich.North Korea is the one thing that stand's between American bases and China's border. It is no different to the missle defense (cough) shield on the border of Russia.

The United States declared it's intentions towards China , with their shift to the Pacific rim and the millatry bases recently set up in the Australian top end.

Another argument is that China will never go against the US as they need them for trade. Ahh no they don't, they have dropped the American dollar along with their new trade partners and don't need any more American debt. Please, I am not, I repeat am not American bashing here or anywhere above. The American public and American Government are to totally different things.

This will go to war, 2 missles , Seoul and Okinawa will be targeted.Not Guam or the US mainland. Thing's will esculate rapidly before a short ceasefire. New allies will be formed and a long war will begin." (unquote)

I really do think that China is backing North Korea up...and I am just wondering who else?

War is big money and big business and TPTB...want to make some.

edit on 7-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 7-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I missed the whole Dark Knight thing and so won't comment on that, but I think you are pretty close to right on with this. I had drawn the comparison to the Cuban Missile Crisis myself but didn't catch the JFK part.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Another one, is that China is going to join the US in smacking Little un down. I say different, they have a defense pack and they will honor it. People claim that the Chinese tank's assembled on the Chinese/North Korean border are the Chinese preparing for the border crossing of refugee's. No tank's are not used one on one for people, bullet's are.Tank's are used for shelling millitary instilation's and hardwear and it won't be North Korean.

If you happen to read that pact you will see its void since North Korea has violated article I. China therefore is not obligated to fulfill its requirements. Also, over the last 50 years or so since its signing, China has been very ambivalant towards North Korea, so much so that nobody actually knows their position.

As for tanks not being used for one on one people you need to ask youself why so many of them have mounted machine guns. Kinda hard to shell enemy positions with bullets.

There is no proxy war with China, these wars happen during expansionist regimes, of which China has no desire to expand. They are not fighting the US in a global effort for influence or trying to spread a doctrine. They are economically based which has absolutely nothing to do with proxy wars. China does not want US bases on its border but the method they are going to employ to ensure this is anybody's guess. Its a safe bet that they will get a better result through negotiation and cooperation than they will through war. America does not need a base in North Korea so I see no reason why we wouldn't allow them to install a safer, loyal to China regime in there.

Sanction's are just a pretty word for bribes, black mail and the arm twisting of a Soveriegn's free will.In any other form it is a criminal act and is in it's self a form of warfare.

Of course they are and they are very effective. Its a positive alternative to going to war which should always be the last step. The world has not changed in this regard and never will, those with power will use that power to structure international politics in their favor. It certainly is not indicitive of anything to come.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do the 'Horsemen' like to ride together?
War and disease go together like egg and bacon.
With China potentially brewing a very dangerous influenza, the west's economy in tatters, the rich and powerful attempting to save themselves and their assets by kicking any other living humans off the ladder of life through war, perhaps the sociopaths who run the world cannot resist playing the same game. Perhaps the sheep will notice the pattern but they hope not and if all else fails there is still MAD!!!!

Can't you imagine their crazed laughter from their bunkers?!

Ah well, que sera, sera!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If history is anything to go by then yes we are heading for WWIII. Will we ever learn the lessons? I think not!!

As for your prediction, I hope you are wrong, but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if you are 100% correct.

Unfortunately the Banksters have infilltrated China and once again the only winners from any conflict will be the the people who have been pulling the strings during every conflict since the Napoleanic war.

edit on 7/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
If history is anything to go by then yes we are heading for WWIII. Will we ever learn the lessons? I think not!!

As for your prediction, I hope you are wrong, but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if you are 100% correct.

Unfortunately the Banksters have infilltrated China and once again the only winners from any conflict will be the the people who have been pulling the strings during every conflict since the Napoleanic war.

Actually if history is anything to go by and there is a war in North Korea it will not end in WWIII the same as the last one didn't.

It will end with us defeating NK and a cease-fire being called.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Actually if history is anything to go by and there is a war in North Korea it will not end in WWIII the same as the last one didn't.

It isn't just the tensions in NK that has led me to believe we are close to seeing WWIII kicking off. There are tensions in Syria and Iran, for which the Russians seem to be twitchy about.

NK could be the spark though!!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

It isn't just the tensions in NK that has led me to believe we are close to seeing WWIII kicking off. There are tensions in Syria and Iran, for which the Russians seem to be twitchy about.

NK could be the spark though!!

There has always been tensions around the world since the day societies started trading with one another. Tensions do not mean we are close to a world war.

Actually today, the world is more at peace than it ever has been in its history. Sure there are some wars but there has usually been far more than this going on. People always think, and you can research this easily, that their generation is seeing the absolute worse times and the world has never been this bad but that is simply not the case.

The world has been in far worse conditions and come through without a world war. Here is an example article about the.....get ready for this...the fear of electricity being invented.

Electricity Sparks Fears in 1900?

ELECTRIFIED PORTSMOUTH, NH BRIGHT IDEA IN 1900?
JANUARY 1900
A Reporter's Notebook

Electric, electric, electric! The way people bandy that word about nowadays, you'd think electricity is the new salvation of mankind. That attitude is particularly "on the wire" this week as the Old Town by the Sea hurtles relentlessly from the comfortably familiar 19th century into the unknown landscape of the 20th.

This writer, however, urges caution as we contemplate the coming Electric Age, admonishing readers not to entertain Utopian flights of fancy. Certainly this modern miracle has its usefulness, but for every labor-saving benefit, electricity brings us -- something, we fear, is lost in the trade.

We have long acknowledged the value of the telegraph, bringing us speedy long distance communication, but bringing with it, an unsightly army of poles and wires that pollute the view of our historic city. Now comes the electric telephone, which offers promise. It promises, detractors fear, to strike at the very sociability of our community. People who would normally seek out each other's company, may now speak over a wire, and so far, with minimal fidelity. Still, the prophets (or should we say "profits") tell us that some two million telephone receivers may be in use by this time next year in 1901. Whether all these gentle people truly have something worthy to say, remains a mystery.

Electricity is the new Jezebel, seducing our young men into the arms of immorality

And the cost? The speedy 20th century will certainly take its toll on our ancient New Hampshire city. With the metropolis of Boston just an hour away by train, can we hope to keep our children from seeking dangerous new pastures? And what of the electric current flowing through our homes and streets? Despite the vaunted medical benefits of electrotherapy, can we be assured of its true safety? The untapped electrical fluid leaking from these outlets and wires, we are told, may cause serious bodily damage and – with prolonged exposure – possibly death. We are certainly gaining momentum in this Modern Day, but can anyone tell us where we are headed?

Not so lucky was our beloved historian Miss Sarah Haven Foster who was killed this year while crossing at the corner of Middle Street and Richards Avenue. She was struck by an electric trolley. In her 70s, the author of our well known "Guide to Portsmouth" was rushed to the cottage hospital where she died of her injuries -- the first victim of 20th century technology in the state of New Hampshire – but we predict, far from the last.

If you believe the likes of Mr. Jules Verne and the proponents of the upcoming 1900 World's Fair -- electricity may someday replace the coal furnace, eliminate the icebox, eradicate the plow, outstrip the printing press, modernize the outhouse, and put the cart horse permanently out to pasture. But will we become the masters of the lightning or its slaves? What will we do with endless hours of sunlight and ceaseless days of leisure? What will we build with the power of the gods at our fingertips?

www.seacoastnh.com.../1/

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
As I have said Japan, is one of two targets.Since writing this N.Korea declared Japan the primary target.Now as of today JFK, John F Kerry arrives in Japan for talk's.Nice bit of syncronicity ? This is what I am speaking of.See the algorythm's here? and on the very day the N.K is expected to launch the alleged test missile of all days. Is this guy wanting to be known as Mabus or what, I jest. But can you see these algorythm's for yourselves now ? What are the odd's.This is not over by along shot , no pun intended.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
And here is a link to the JFK libary with today's Boston bombing rense.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You raised some interesting points but 1) Kerry is not a US president and 2) China supports us on the DPRK getting too reckless with its nukes and bellicose rhetoric (whereas we almost came to blows with Russia, which was Cuba's equivalent sponsor if you will).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
As I said, China is not on board with the US. www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

13th, I remember your dark knight prediction. It freaked me out fantastically.

What do you think of the illuminati card deck? With the boston marathon bombings, it makes me think of this card "Joggers". And all your talk of JFK showing up a lot, and this jogger card making a link to an assassination attempt, makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

You have a Private Message

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Sorry , I don't see what you see.You take it at face value.I see misleading legal double speak.There are thousand's of articles written this way.They are written with loop holes and back tracking.One paragraph leads you to think one thing ,then a single sentence undoe's or cancel's the sentiment.
It's like news report's with a so called talking expert. Example an Economist.

The economy is strong, Sentiment is high. Blah blah blah.Unemploment is up,retail has slowed and produce export's are down due to unseasonal weather in the West.

So what is it ? up or down ? , half empty or half full ? This is political double speak with escape clauses.

Fact , yes China is committed to enforcing peace in the region. China committed to America , speculation.

new topics

top topics

join